Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola (2030 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by SRAROFDAVID: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
SlyDev:
Making joke of other's pain shows lack of empathy. I'm not surprised it's coming from Ibos
so such a do pain you as well, eww, is pity black people are devils

1 Like

Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by EzeAro: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
My girlfriend just cheated on me after 4 years of a relationship... Kanu caused all of this cry

2 Likes

Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by Lovelive: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Honestly I love all these threats about blaming MNK for all the bad things that happened to mankind.

Shebi Seun and the mods on these forum want to show Nigerians that theh have sense pass God by allowing some zombies (udele1, Oyigboupdate0-1-2-3 and co) post any rubbish of propaganda against MNK. Now it's the turn of MNK and acolytes to blame themselves so the zombies can now feel exalted.

I love it. Keep them rolling ...

Thumb up!

2 Likes

Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by plaindealer: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Jobless Igbos and stale comedy.

grin
Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by kingsceedon(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Aisha Buhari spent 168 days in a hotel in Dubai with Nnamdi Kanu, and Aisha denied Buhari the KPEKUS he used his money to purchase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Kanu Arranged For The Assassination Of MKO Abiola by DOTian: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2021
The will soon accuse him of killing John The Baptist..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'ambode Warned Us' -nigerians React To Sanwo-olu's White Paper On #endsars / Customer Shocked After Loan App Declared Them Dead With Obituary For Debt (Pix) / Rivers State Govt Discovers Abandoned State-Owned Aircraft In Germany(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.