Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project (49295 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of MKO Abiola During June 12 / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / 13 Famous Proverbs Of MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is throwback photo of late chief moshood kashimawo olawale abiola and his late wife, Kudirat abiola inspecting a building .

Chief MKO abiola was the winner of 1993 presidential election but it was truncated by them military head of state General Ibrahim badamosi babangida (IBB)

See photos below

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won the election but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by lhordspy: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
MKO abiola .. Memories.

Abiola's Hope 93'
meet Asiwaju Renewed Hope 23'
Both champions of democracy.

History will repeat itself in 2023, only this time around it will be for real.

God is Good

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Or11: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
30 years later and Nigerians still enjoy being played like football by Politicians. If it's to burn a petty thief, they have power but when it comes to the really thieves, they become like hungry street puppies

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Abdul05: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
What a nice pic...

Two of them were killed ... grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by AlafinofEnugu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja
Let Igbo use that voting power to vote obi and u will see how irrelevant ur votes are
Alimosho local government vote beats the whole of south east

81 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by StrongandMighty: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:
In an uncompleted bulidling?

No wonder you support Obi.
Is that not an uncompleted building? You guys see problem in everything...
And what has obi got to do with this?

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by LibertyRep: 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Abiola got massive votes from the Igbos in 1993, He won but his victory was truncated by the powers that be in abuja

Abiola lost to Tofa in the East.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 5:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
lhordspy:
In an uncompleted bulidling?

No wonder you support Obi.
Is that not uncompleted building?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by slivertongue: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Rest your soul the people's Man.

Hope '93

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Yet Tofa won Abia, Enugu, and Imo.

Which massive votes again?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by GHOSTTALK: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
The man tinubu so badly want to become.....and he about to die like him...both did not reach promise land...tho I pity for one because even God no go allow him reach aso rock....
*Prayer point:
May he jam rock on his way to aso rock..
Amen!!
Clear throat!!!

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Superwave16320: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

Let Igbo use that voting power to vote obi and u will see how irrelevant ur votes are

They didn't even vote massively for Abiola.

There were only four South East states in 1993. Tofa won 3 out of the 14 states results that were released before cancellation. It is possible Tofa even won Anambra.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by nazicartel(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:

This is same thing I just told Oga Ben now now. He's in the house of Representatives. I told him that him supporting Tinubu is making a fool out of him. Because he will also be treated like a thrash. I know he will see this now. He should know that there's no need of him supporting APC. He should just try and win his house of representatives seat. You Tinubu supporters should know that there are other Igbo supporters of Tinubu and stop fooling yourselves. Only Yoruba can't make Tinubu the president.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

Imagine. I even voted for the fool. That was a time we didn't care about muslim-muslim ticket.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by socialmediaman: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
Was this when bobo Chicago was trafficking heroin or when he was erasing his possible criminal footprints in Nigeria with a new identity before heading for Chicago?

Anyone knows?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Was this when bobo Chicago was trafficking heroin or when he was erasing his possible criminal footprints in Nigeria with a new identity before heading for Chicago?

Anyone knows?

Abio o

Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Conrod: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Superwave16320:
Abiola got massive vote to an extent Abiola won Tofa in Kano Tofa home state but same Abiola can not win in Igboland.

Aurther Nzeribe an oloriburuku Igbo bastard was also the one that moved the motion to anull June 12

While the biggest cursed Igbo of them all one bastard Kanu started Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha. Personally, if I am Igbo n witnessed this amount of treachery by my tribe I will commit suicide on my own but many of you despicable shameless hated filled wretched souls still demand Yoruba should vote for the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal.

I do not blame you though, I blame foolish Yorubas forming woke.

I would have said something , but since you admitted your fathers foolishness ,i rest my case, ....as for suicide,you wont escape it.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
Conrod:
I would have said something , but since you admitted your fathers foolishness ,i rest my case, ....as for suicide,you wont escape it.
that guy is so irresponsible I swear

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Pacesetterz: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Uncompleted building at where?

Times have really passed
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Uncompleted building at where?

Times have really passed
Maybe the uncompleted building in the picture is now completed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by jumper524(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

going by regions the east gave him the least. He won only 1 state there.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by DMerciful(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igbos are technically the highest voting block in Nigeria
AlafinofEnugu:

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by DMerciful(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
By what margin?
BluntTheApostle:

Yet Tofa won Abia, Enugu, and Imo.

Which massive votes again?
Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Superwave16320: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
You tears of sorrow n agony just de laod.

Conrod:

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by cmikel: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2022

IGBO VOTED MASSIVELY FOR ABIOLA A YOURUBA POLITICIAN SAME WAY THEY VOTED MASSIVELY FOR
OBASANJO

unfortunately THE CURRENT APCs POLITICKING AND POLITICAL BODY LANGUAGE ONLY FANCY NORTHERN INTEREST.

THE CURRENT APC SHOW SO MUCH DISREGARD TO IGBO AND SOUTHERNERS WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR THEIR POLITICAL AMBITIONS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by juman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mister money.

M oney.
K udi.
O wo.
Abiola.

Most generous man ever in nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by sweetMichael(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Baba himself

That is the era of today, and vast of time, even if obi wins, tinubu will be in power. Men that do, dont talk much

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by Opintiwa: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Cocaine .

One thing about Nigeria na sentiment.

If MKO na very good man government no for hold e blokos. Because he was actually the favorite of Nigerians and he had won the election.

But I dey wait for ass lickers o make una insult me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Kudirat Inspecting A Building Project by tishbite41(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
juman:
Mister money.

M oney.
K udi.
O wo.
Abiola.

Most generous man ever in nigeria.
No be lie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.