Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man (33044 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by TotoGame(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Had an experience when I was younger too ...

The "she" was our neighbors grown up daughter but she later got married ... When I see her now , she think say I don't forget

Omo eeeh I still remember everything!

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Weak men everywhere!

If it was to crush legs and ligaments of other players on the pitch, idiot was always present.

One gay bastard sexually abused you and instead of sending him to an Intensive Care Unit or a surgical table, you're here telling us nonsense.

Fucking Simp!
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Badguy77(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
No wonder him dey talk rubbish about messi when old man don put him penis for mouth....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Adakintroy: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Leave the past. You were abuse and you Went on to be a great football..truth about things is that many who were abuse were not. They were used. They did not suffer any psychogical fall out drama. They walked over it. The way the psychology is thought is flawed. Like everyone who was slept with. By adult had a later on mental breakdown of sought. Anyone who put those forward obviously don't. Know how difficult it is to break down a human.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Crochet: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Omicron007: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Where is TheGidRedpiller?
Food don land.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Chyma231(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
One hanti finished me eh ....chai
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Elijahrona(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Neddstark:
And some silly people will be supporting homosexuals.

What is the relationship between homosexuality and rape?

Don't men rape women? If so, why do you still support straight sex?

Answer: there are idiots and rapists everywhere you face; homosexuals, heterosexuals, men, women, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Lilsameey: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Buddha3:
Weak men everywhere!

If it was to crush legs and ligaments of other players on the pitch, idiot was always present.

One gay bastard sexually abused you and instead of sending him to an Intensive Care Unit or a surgical table, you're here telling us nonsense.

Fucking Simp!
,..You are not okay, and I hope they find you and do the same to you too so you know how it is, he said when he was young, you come here and start spitting trash as if you read the story with the back of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Jibsy203(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
30% of young boys heard sexual assault but always afraid to speak up
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by neyoohhh: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Elijahrona:

What is the relationship between homosexuality and rape?

Don't men rape women? If so, why do you still support straight sex?

Answer: there are idiots and rapists everywhere you face; homosexuals, heterosexuals, men, women, etc.

There's a link.

Infact the whole community was birth out of abuse in boarding schools, prisons, Catholic churches and now social engineering.

The violence in those community's is even disproportionately higher and so is the STD rates.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..You are not okay, am serious and I hope they find you and do the same to you too so you know how it is, he said when he was young, you come here and start spitting trash as if you read the story with the back for your brain.

You're mad and you have no one to tell you!
You who read it with the center of your brain, oya translate it for me. Or you didn't see where he said he was a teen who was strong enough to fight in self defence? Abi e just hungry you to come smell mouth for my mention?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by TeeGentle(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
football and racism
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by cownobygo: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
imagine nonsense
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by JubrinElSudan: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
The best of men is still men....Sir Wisdom
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Pumpumking: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/22/i-was-sexually-abused-ex-man-utd-defender-evra/

see wot Namdi Kano has cuss again...encoragin black me to lie so they can create divison in Nigeria...that Midget is a terrrrorist scum & muss be rot in jail!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by matm: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Male paedophiles are few just like in every 12,there must judas.Peedophiles are more of aunties and girls from 17+ .Messing up d life of small boys.Such hate and insult guys for toasting them They will often tell u men are scums and beasts,but underground,they are molesting innocent kids,and destroying their destinies with their stupid vagina.
Protect ur young boy child d way u protect ur young girl child.Always ask them if anyone whether man or woman touched them on their private or kissed them when you ars back from work especially aunties and other self righteous growing girls around.And then uncles and brother.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
SmellySperm:
Men go through a lot too but we don't speak up. Just chill bro. At least u get bread now
Obviously bread wasn't enough to make the pain of his experience disappear hence the reason why this man has chosen to speak up about his ordeal, at least to warn others that it child happen to anyone. undecided
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Men go through alot but we rarely speak or make noise about it... lipsrsealed
Epp me tell dem my broda!

oops!
I don jump comot leave u 4 dis boat oo, cos I can sight som vagina ppl comin 4 ya jugular!

Farewell comrad!

grin

*dives in2 d blue ocean *
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Lugianostar(m): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Hmmmmm!!!!

You will have been mute for life instead as no one will believe your story?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Elijahrona(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
neyoohhh:

There's a link.

Infact the whole community was birth out of abuse in boarding schools, prisons, Catholic churches and now social engineering.

The violence in those community's is even disproportionately higher and so is the STD rates.

This is your opinion. What is your proof? Nothing. You just feel so.

The entire community is birth out of abuse.

Okay wait. This footballer that was abused when he was young, did he become gay?

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by neyoohhh: 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
Elijahrona:

This is your opinion. What is your proof? Nothing. You just feel so.

The entire community is birth out of abuse.

Okay wait. This footballer that was abused when he was young, did he become gay?

This is why I hate having these discussions because of deflections.

Yes the stats exist, didn't pull it out of nowhere. Check it out yourself.

Did he become gay?, well only heaven knows what he's struggling with.

A similar case close to this is a black American Christian gospel singer, he struggled with it after being abused young, so much so that he thought he was **" ,if not for his Christian values and support systems, he might have switched. Can't remember his name.

It's a cesspool of abusers.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Bamzyriches451: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Pele
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Badadvisor: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Adakintroy:
Leave the past. You were abuse and you Went on to be a great football..truth about things is that many who were abuse were not. They were used. They did not suffer any psychogical fall out drama. They walked over it. The way the psychology is thought is flawed. Like everyone who was slept with. By adult had a later on mental breakdown of sought. Anyone who put those forward obviously don't. Know how difficult it is to break down a human.
God bless you
Actors everywhere
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Sammology: 12:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin no worry,you go soon witness my full absence.....Once my work resume,my presence here will only be a case of once in a blue moon cheesy. That time go soon reach bro..

So you are presently jobless
I now understand
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Toks2008(m): 12:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Me I suffered serious sexual abuse that I lost count.

Believe it or not, it is a terrible thing cos it totally changes your perspective about sex.

Raped at 17 by a 19year old lady...

Taken advantaged of by another lady over and over again and I felt it was normal.

When in the uni girls will just enter my room to virtually have their way with me and I stopped visiting ladies in their rooms cos they always threaten to rape me...

Unknown to me this changed my perception totally... I don't know how to chase a lady till this moment cos I have never chased a woman in my life... I tell you I desire you and once you act up I forget you.

And what about sex?, I only enjoy domination simply because that is what I'm used to...

I'm sharing this because many people think men are cool with getting molested but sometimes the psychological effect lasts for a life time..

We guys keep quiet a lot, posting this sef dey make me feel I'm revealing too much.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by FreeIgboho: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Maybe that's what he was trying to signal below

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Mayflowa(m): 2:02am On Oct 23, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..You are not okay, and I hope they find you and do the same to you too so you know how it is, he said when he was young, you come here and start spitting trash as if you read the story with the back of your brain.

Nor mind am. He forgot the boy was young and the abuser was his caregiver

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Mayflowa(m): 2:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:
Me I suffered serious sexual abuse that I lost count.

Believe it or not, it is a terrible thing cos it totally changes your perspective about sex.

Raped at 17 by a 19year old lady...

Taken advantaged of by another lady over and over again and I felt it was normal.

When in the uni girls will just enter my room to virtually have their way with me and I stopped visiting ladies in their rooms cos they always threaten to rape me...

Unknown to me this changed my perception totally... I don't know how to chase a lady till this moment cos I have never chased a woman in my life... I tell you I desire you and once you act up I forget you.

And what about sex?, I only enjoy domination simply because that is what I'm used to...

I'm sharing this because many people think men are cool with getting molested but sometimes the psychological effect lasts for a life time..

We guys keep quiet a lot, posting this sef dey make me feel I'm revealing too much.

Sorry man! I thought you are the author of those love poetry and advice or am I mistaken?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.