Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man (33037 Views)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra Backs Paul Pogba To Prove Critics Wrong / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by SarkinYarki: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2021
I thank God nothing has ever sexually abused me oo
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Elijahrona(m): 2:50am On Oct 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

This is why I hate having these discussions because of deflections.

Yes the stats exist, didn't pull it out of nowhere. Check it out yourself.

Did he become gay?, well only heaven knows what he's struggling with.

A similar case close to this is a black American Christian gospel singer, he struggled with it after being abused young, so much so that he thought he was **" ,if not for his Christian values and support systems, he might have switched. Can't remember his name.

It's a cesspool of abusers.

Bro

The stats do not exist

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:21am On Oct 23, 2021
He duck you... yes or No
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Lilsameey: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Mayflowa:

Nor mind am. He forgot the boy was young and the abuser was his caregiver
Thanks jhare.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by nick50(m): 4:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Lgbt is evil, its a threat Against human existence,
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by BABANGBALI: 4:31am On Oct 23, 2021
Everybody get story to tell in this life. Evra sorry o

Anambra girls will be lyk, bia do you have okpara mini on your phone? I want to blouse.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by bepositive11: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2021
EstatePropertyP:
Men go through this a lot and yet they neither wear bum shorts nor revealing clothes.

hmmmm

I think there are a lot of factors

We can tell whether a person has a great body even without them revealing skin. Especially if their clothes are tight fitting

Still though, that doesn't justify sexually abusing anyone adult or child

Such acts towards kids really baffle me though. I can't understand how an adult can do such a thing to a little innocent child. Sometimes though, those people were once victims of child abuse themselves. Either way, it's a mental problem
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by bepositive11: 5:29am On Oct 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
Men go through a lot too but we don't speak up. Just chill bro. At least u get bread now

Men who go through such things should learn to talk about it. It creates awareness and it's not healthy to bottle up such things
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Bigcowhorn: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Men go through alot but we rarely speak or make noise about it... lipsrsealed

Precisely!
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by tobstarizhia(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2021
This Tiwa savage sex tape is it really her?

Checkout the video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Elidrisy20: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Sorry Evra, he finally succeeded in putting your prick in his mouth, and his D..ck in your?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Yea and men will be the same ones to laugh at other men if they disclose stuffs like these
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Neddstark:
And some silly people will be supporting homosexuals.
Rape is rape and it occurs beyond the spectrum, gay or straight. Sexuality plays no part in it
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Buddha3:
Weak men everywhere!

If it was to crush legs and ligaments of other players on the pitch, idiot was always present.

One gay bastard sexually abused you and instead of sending him to an Intensive Care Unit or a surgical table, you're here telling us nonsense.

Fucking Simp!
Did you even read the article? You do realize he was a child right?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Stonecoldstare1:

Did you even read the article? You do realize he was a child right?

Did you actually read the article? You do realise he said he was a 'strong teen' right?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by udeh3(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2021
I've been through this... I was sexually abuse as a child by a lady who was supposed to look after me

I could only say it after 20yrs to my close pal. This is psychological as it affected me. I'm still working on my mind uptill now. I'm over 30, and I know what I've gone through

Funny thing is, I don't even know where this lady is again. Can't even recognize her again if I see her. She might even have grand children now

Male are also abused
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by adeowo84(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I was abused too at lautech by someone I was entrusted to...that nightwas a long night
God will judge Tfat
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Neddstark: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Stonecoldstare1:

Rape is rape and it occurs beyond the spectrum, gay or straight. Sexuality plays no part in it

Anal rape is the worst thing that can happen to a human. Whether man or woman. Thats why gay rape is the worst. Any man who rpaes another man should be killed.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by robosky02(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
udeh3:
I've been through this... I was sexually abuse as a child by a lady who was supposed to look after me

I could only say it after 20yrs to my close pal. This is psychological as it affected me. I'm still working on my mind uptill now. I'm over 30, and I know what I've gone through

Funny thing is, I don't even know where this lady is again. Can't even recognize her again if I see her. She might even have grand children now

Male are also abused

Male abuse by Women hmmmm

Yes they only claims its girls that are abuse

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by robosky02(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buddha3:
Weak men everywhere!

If it was to crush legs and ligaments of other players on the pitch, idiot was always present.

One gay bastard sexually abused you and instead of sending him to an Intensive Care Unit or a surgical table, you're here telling us nonsense.

Fucking Simp!

Bros...
This was way back when he was a teen

Not Evra as united player hmmm
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by udeh3(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
robosky02:

Male abuse by Women hmmmm

Yes they only claims its girls that are abuse

I'm telling you
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by APOSTLEIYKE(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
[Nairalanders are listening, just open up and say it out and be free. Don't die in silence.

quote author=abobote post=106975731]I have face something like that too[/quote]
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Alldew: 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
And that's a good thing right?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Buddha3:

Did you actually read the article? You do realise he said he was a 'strong teen' right?
A child irregardless
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Neddstark:

Anal rape is the worst thing that can happen to a human. Whether man or woman. Thats why gay rape is the worst. Any man who rpaes another man should be killed.
Rape is a monstrous thing irregardless, whether anal, oral or straight
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 24, 2021
Stonecoldstare1:

A child irregardless

Tsk!
There's a clear cut difference between a child and a teen, Oga. Don't twist semantics to suit your narrative.
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Stonecoldstare1: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Buddha3:

Tsk!
There's a clear cut difference between a child and a teen, Oga. Don't twist semantics to suit your narrative.
So now, we victim blaming?
Re: Patrice Evra: I Was Sexually Abused By A Gay Man by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Stonecoldstare1:

So now, we victim blaming?

No.
Now I'm calling him a simp while you can go ahead and sympathize with him or do whatever you feel peels your banana.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Fans Protest, Demand Coach Santiago Solari Sacked (Photos) / 2022/23 English Premier League Fixtures Released, / NFF President, Amaju Pinnick Appointed Acting CAF President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.