Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. (1202 Views)

Xenophobia Attack: FG Wants Compensation For Nigerians – Dabiri-erewa / Insurgency: FG Wants Tucano Fighter Jets Delivered Earlier / "FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by bigpriik: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol,the mods deleted my last thread them go tire
You can cheat and slaughter other Nigerians and go Scot free but not igbos you want to jail KANU but gumi and bokoharam can roam freely ,we hate injustice and we will fight against it with our last blood,i will gladly volunteer whenever it is ready if i die i die because if I don't die now i will still die later die na die to hell with fear to hell with death s there is no difference. living in Nigeria is Death and hell itself , i will gladly volunteer in defense of my motherland from terrorist,my forefathers did centuries ago against the British so i guess its my turn against Fulanis.the war has started in our minds already we are getting there gradually..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Abdul05: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Do you really want to die? Search ur mind grin

Empty headed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by bigpriik: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abdul05:
Do you really want to die? grin grin grin

Abdul the head slammer i should be asking you that question,are you willing to die for your one Nigeria,are you man enough like you Arab brothers?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by valirex: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
I am no Biafran, but having listened to Ijele's evidences against Kanu which is capable of finishing Kanu for life I feel so much pity for him cos he played a crucial role for Nigerian Youths during the EndSARS protest, but all of a sudden we have all forgotten what he did for us.

I am not excluded, I too forgot how he helped during that EndSARS protest but a replaying the record ignited the memory of that dire time.

The Biafran nation (Igbos) must do everything possible to release him.

If Gumi is not guilty Kanu is not guilty
If Buratai is not guilty Kanu is not guilty

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Abdul05: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
bigpriik:

Abdul the head slammer i should be asking you that question,are you willing to die for your one Nigeria,are you man enough like you Arab brothers?

you said 'you want to die abi.. and l asked" do you really want to die? grin grin
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Abdul05: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
So my question is of no consequence to you abi

Empty headed >: grin grin
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
valirex:
I am no Biafran, but having listened to Ijele's evidences against Kanu which is capable of finishing Kanu for life I feel so much pity for him cos he played a crucial role for Nigerian Youths during the EndSARS protest, but all of a sudden we have all forgotten what he did for us.

I am not excluded, I too forgot how he helped during that EndSARS protest but a replaying the record ignited the memory of that dire time.

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom
What are you trying to say Okoro?
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by psucc(m): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
That's if the war is not already raging. Nowadays they've successfully put an enmity between the Igbos and other regions especially the Yorubas.

There's war also between the Christian and their Muslim counterpart

There's war between the Shia and the Sunni
There's war between the North and the South

There's war between APC and PDP.

There's war between farmers and cattle rearers

There's war between government and her citizens

There's war between Nigeria and her economy

There's war between Nigeria security agencies and ordinary Nigerians.

Today there's war everywhere in Nigeria.

Today, no where is safe. Not even Kogi

1 Like

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Staypositive: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
valirex:

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom

Ma gee

Nothing will happen to MNK, he is coming out victoriously...
FG have failed....

3 Likes

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by LegendAnselm: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
bigpriik:
You can cheat and slaughter other Nigerians and go Scot free but not igbos you want to jail KANU but gumi and bokoharam can roam freely ,we hate injustice and we will fight against it with our last blood,i will gladly volunteer whenever it is ready if i die i die because if I don't die now i will still die later die na die to hell with fear to hell with death s there is no difference. living in Nigeria is Death and hell itself , i will gladly volunteer in defense of my motherland from terrorist,my forefathers did centuries ago against the British so i guess its my turn against Fulanis.the war has started in our minds already we are getting there gradually..

bro we die together. It pays to die strugling to save ur motherland.
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Abdul05: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Nothing will happen to MNK, he is coming out victoriously...
FG have failed....
who you told that , you beta not deceive urself grin grin
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by BombAttack(f): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
They think this is 1960

E go shock dem

1 Like

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Staypositive: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Abdul05:
who you told that , you beta not deceive urself grin grin

Ma gee

Na your Allah and Mohammed tell me say nothing will happen to MNK....
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Abdul05: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Staypositive:

Ma gee

Na your Allah and Mohammed tell me say nothing will happen to MNK....

Siddon dey look... grin grin empty headed
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Qtrpst4: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
It's funny that you could take that thing serious. If his evidence are credible, why is the DSS not presenting it in court? Or you want to tell me that ijele/udele have more evidence than the DSS?

valirex:

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom

2 Likes

Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Sunday2021: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
bigpriik:

coming from a foolish kid that know nothing about war.
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by Sunday2021: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
valirex:

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom
then take Gumi and Buratai to court nah.
According to your logic, if they arrest you for stealing and take you to court, you will tell the judge not to sentence you because you are not the only armed robber abi? Hahahahaaaa, the judge will look at you and say MUMU.
How do you guys reason really baffled me. Are you telling me that no criminal should be arrested until they arrest all the criminals in world? You are really a flatthead.
Re: FG Wants To Cause War In Nigeria. by odysey: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
valirex:

Long Live Biafra
Long Live Benin Kingdom
Mnk has said if his death will bring Biafra faster he'll gladly die
The die don cast
Interesting times ahead
Looking forward to Exposition 9 by Anonymous on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of INEC Ad-hoc Staff For Anambra Election Resign Due To IPOB Declarati / Ihedioha, Obi Cubana, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Attend Burial Of Ezinne Jemimah Nwo / Nigeria Opens Bids For 4,000MW Nuclear Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.