Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This (7623 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
Make una help me. I saw my ex today and we hugged and in the process he pressed me to his chest too much, now my breast and nipples are in sifia pains. What do I do? cry

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
No pics? undecided. How do you want us to know whether your breast has exceeded it's elasticity? tongue. Or whether it has grown to the level of Oganigwe? lipsrsealed

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by FvckAllMods: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
I'll love to see your sex tape tho

9 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by decatalyst(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:
Make una help me. I saw my ex today and we hugged and in the process he pressed me to his chest too much, now my breast and nipples are in sifia pains. What do I do? cry

Pele dear

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

I've had lots of hugs, I don't think the hug was the cause of the pain

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I'll love to see your sex tape tho
when are we seeing yours?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by princefrank76: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Okafor law comes to play! I know deep down, u wanna bang your ex again!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Omicron007: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
shocked

Don't mind the OP.

She didn't tell us the part where they had coitus together.

Okafor's law on the beat.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
The guy na iron bender? Lol...

Why would you even allow an ex hug you like that in the first place?

Just go and buy pain relief drugs.

8 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Where is the breast in sifia pain, lemme confirm something
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
princefrank76:
Okafor law comes to play! I know deep down, u wanna bang your ex again!

I'm sorry but I'm a virgin. This may be new to you but not everyone has indiscriminate premarital sex.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
The guy na iron bender? Lol...

Why would you even allow an ex hug you like that in the first place?

Just go and buy pain relief drugs.
I don't even know why I allowed that boy to hug me cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Don't mind the OP.

She didn't tell us the part where they had coitus together.

Okafor's law on the beat.

I'm a virgin sir. I don't engage in Indiscriminate sex like a dog.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
decatalyst:

Pele dear

Thank you.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
Richywiz:
I've had lots of hugs, I don't think the hug was the cause of the pain

That boy is angry with me because I refused to give him sex during the relationship. Because I'm a Christian and a child of God.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by princefrank76: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

I'm sorry but I'm a virgin. This may be new to you but not everyone has indiscriminate premarital sex.
lol. Whatever rock your boat girl..! Never knew u are still a "V" Good, your hubby is gonna be proud of u. If i have my way i'm gonna settle down with a virgin. I don't like girls with so much body counts.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by FalseProphet1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Those are symptoms of cancer of the breasts, the dark forces are trying to enforce punishment on your health for your sin of fornication, you will need to come for spiritual cleansing or else your breast will have to be chopped off as a result of cancer.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Candidlady: 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

That boy is angry with me because I refused to give him sex during the relationship. Because I'm a Christian and a child of God.

oh! So me that gave my ex sex, am a muslim and a child of the devil bah?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
princefrank76:
lol. Whatever rock your boat girl..! Never knew u are still a "V" Good, your hubby is gonna be proud of u. If i have my way i'm gonna settle down with a virgin. I don't like girls with so much body counts.

Actually I'm a virgin because I want to disvirgin myself by myself. Trust me, this is what millions of girls all over the world are doing smiley
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Truvelisback(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
How can ur bweast pain u from just a mere hug. Abi na transformer u hug?

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Omicron007: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

I'm a virgin sir. I don't engage in Indiscriminate sex like a dog.

Good to know. All the best.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Candidlady:

oh! So me that gave my ex sex, am a muslim and a child of the devil bah?

No na. I want to disvirgin myself by myself. I want to have the bragging rights to my virginity smiley
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

. lipsrsealed Can you stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that your ex didn't enjoy you?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. lipsrsealed Can you stand in front of ogun shrine and swear that your ex didn't enjoy you?

Of course I can. But I'm a christian I don't swear.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by tillaman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
He probably did more than the hug, don’t lie to me baby
Or better yet let’s see before and after pic to affirm your claim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by wunmi590(m): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by princefrank76: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

Actually I'm a virgin because I want to disvirgin myself by myself. Trust me, this is what millions of girls all over the world are doing smiley
Lol. Talk is cheap! Infact your virginity status is in doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Teripaul(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No pics? undecided. How do you want us to know whether your breast has exceeded it's elasticity? tongue. Or whether it has grown to the level of Oganigwe? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin u be warey. . . Ah swear. .
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by InfernoNig: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
I think say you be virgin?
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Teripaul(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

Sifia pains
. First Rearrange dix u grammer so that we fit help.. grin grin grin Hanty wey no go school.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by siofra(f): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Teripaul:

Sifia pains
. First Rearrange dix u grammer so that we fit help.. grin grin grin Hanty wey no go school.

I wrote what I wrote. Oga grammarredpiller rearrange it.
Re: Help Me My Ex Pressed My Breast Too Much Now I'm Experiencing This by Teripaul(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
siofra:

I wrote what I wrote. Oga grammarredpiller rearrange it.
before i comprehend. . How many ballon d' or ur virqinity don win? Ya claimin virqin and u ar proud sayin it. Shame no even catch u? . . U be mumu. . Virqin dey credit aza abi he dey make men marry una? Stupid fellows. Na so una go dey claim v. . Buh if we check na flawed ass bit.ch u be. .
famented fowl with low IQ ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Called Off Their Wedding! / My Gateman In Nigeria Tried To Kiss Me / A Beautiful Nairalander Celebrate Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.