Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 (2980 Views)

Nigerians React As Over 170 Deeper Life School Students Set Another UTME Record / Panel Clears FUTO Over Appointment Of Pantami As Professor Of Cybersecurity / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by TheWolfen(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
The lecturer need to be sack
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
The sadism of Nigerian lecturers is befuddling.

Are you from Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by siofra(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
nniero11:

Are you from Edo state?

Nope Rivers.
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Nope Rivers.

Madam! you dey blow grammar oo.

i bin don see one b4 but this one i no fit waka pass!

ok carry on sha
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by doggedfighter(f): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
bukas15:
No there is. I am a futo graduate, I finished this year, I can confidently tell you that computer science department in futo don't read there books. They are so unserious. They depend on mass copying to pass, and physics department kept reporting them. The mass failure is well deserved, not the lecturers fault, but students fault. Physics department don't condone cheating

Thanks for saying the truth.

My apologies to the lecturer.
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by bukas15(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afriqan:

How can you tell if they read or not? How is it possible that an entire department, a competitive one at that, is filled with those who don't read.

If that's true, how did they get admitted? How did they get to their current level? Please stop making excuses for lecturers with pedagogical incompetence. Isn't it the same FUTO where they sold professorship to Isa Pantami? I am not surprised at all.
I graduated from futo this year, I have a friend in computer science, I have written so many exams for her in computer science. I studied Electrical Electronic Engineering, so I am giving you first hand information, 80% of the students in computer science in futo are not serious because they believe they will copy and cheat in exam hall. Please don't push blames to the lectures, they did their best.

You can make your own findings, physics department are always strict with their courses, and they don't block course, this same thing kept happening every year. And they will help and push them to D.
I wrote the course for someone and the Person got a B. They level of malpractice in computer science is much and it causes mass failure. Make your findings before attacking me. Thanks
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
bukas15:
I graduated from futo this year, I have a friend in computer science, I have written so many exams for her in computer science. I studied Electrical Electronic Engineering

Then you are part of those ruining the department. You left your own department to engage in malpractice in another department, yet you complain about them.

Like a typical Nigerian, we're always quick to exonerate ourselves when most of us are the system itself.

3 Likes

Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by bukas15(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Afriqan:

Then you are part of those ruining the department. You left your own department to engage malpractice in another department, yet you complain about them.

Like a typical Nigerian, we're always quick to exonerate ourselves when most of us are the system itself.
stop misquoting me. We are always too quick to accuse the lecturers of our failure, just trying to let you know that bulk of the blame goes to the students. Do you expect to pass when you don't read ??. That is the point I am trying to pass accros to you.

My parents are not lecturers and I wouldn't gain anything defending lecturers, just stating the obvious,
So I expect you to engage me with an open mind and fact not attack me because I said what I know.
Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
bukas15:
stop misquoting me. We are always too quick to accuse the lecturers of our failure, just trying to let you know that bulk of the blame goes to the students. Do you expect to pass when you don't read ??. That is the point I am trying to pass accros to you.

My parents are not lecturers and I wouldn't gain anything defending lecturers, just stating the obvious,
So I expect you to engage me with an open mind and fact not attack me because I said what I know.

It is because you engage in malpractice and have friends who do that you feel everyone in Comp sci does not deserve a fair hearing. It's more of your circle than what those students deserve.

1 Like

Re: Trending In Futo: Over 170 Computer Science Students (300l) Bag "F" In Phy 201 by Owen247: 2:28am On Nov 08, 2021
doggedfighter:
Maybe there's no lecturer for the course.

If there's, he should bury his bald head in shame.
its a usual thing over here,they dnt care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Ume In Lasu / "People With 1st Class Work For Me" - 3rd Class University Graduate / We Are Into Printing And Custmize School Uniforms And Other School Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.