Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation (12188 Views)

Peter Obi Explains The BVAS Every Nigerian Should Reconfigure / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by tk4rd: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
mrvitalis:

What if the right candidate no win primaries
Then, No Vote.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Pious101:
What inec need to develop is a device for checking under age voters in d north
I swr. And also a device that could detect cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 9:21am On Oct 23, 2021
texazzpete:
So this is basically just a device with a fingerprint reader and a camera. I do not believe they’re able to authenticate voters with their photographs, so I wonder why they’re pitching that feature.
INEC reported that the efficiency of the device is 98%, according to the test-running they did in Delta State.
Now, it's time to test the efficiency of the device further with a larger population.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
Whatever you are doing ...just know that it is

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
You were just typing:

Zombie2023 Zombie2023 Zombie2023 Zombie2023 Zombie2023 Zombie2023
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2021
Badguy77:
They have already seen a way to rig elections with this shit that's why its accepted by apc members
My Brother..
I understand the way you're thinking.
We have all lost our trust in the Government.
And that is why is has come to be that:
Whatever this Government accepts, then they must already studied it deeply, and had already known how to bypass it.
But with this device, it is going to be like:
“Technology Versus Human Smartness”.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
sapientia:
80% of what gave Buhari victory in 2015 was manual
Yess...
Even INEC themselves published it in their own report sef.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
I No Wan Laugh Abegg

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Badguy77(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
My Brother..
I understand the way you're thinking.
We have all lost our trust in the Government.
And that is why is has come to be that:
Whatever this Government accepts, then they must already studied it deeply, and had already known how to bypass it.
But with this device, it is going to be like:
“Technology Versus Human Smartness”.

I hope so

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by tk4rd: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Theunbothered:

Come on man there aren't millions of Akis and Paw Paws running around in the North.

If we can have bank registration and other registration without age being a major problem why is it now elections that are giving us a headache?
Well..
Let me still believe that the best is still coming.
INEC that had gone this far would still come up with a Technology that detect a voter's approximate age..
I believe that.
But for now, they just succeeded in eliminating multiple thumb-printing, and writing of fake results by bribed Presiding Officers
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I No Wan Laugh Abegg
lol election Nigeria is a huge mess!! Lot of irregularities
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Badguy77:

I hope so
I hope so too my brother
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by michael807: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
They is no arm in trying
let us make a try
nothing good come easy

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
lol election Nigeria is a huge mess!! Lot of irregularities
We shouldn't write elections off because of the mess and wrongs of the past.
We have a lot of elections ahead of us.
And we shouldn't because of the ugly past, allow a promising future to fade off.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
We shouldn't write elections off because of the mess and wrongs of the past.
We have a lot of elections ahead of us.
And we shouldn't because of the ugly past, allow a promising future to fade off.
okay we should start by first addressing the forgery of population especially in the north!! This are some of the overwhelming issues.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
okay we should start by first addressing the forgery of population especially in the north!! This are some of the overwhelming issues.
With the INEC Electronic Register,, the only fake data are:
1. Children claiming to be of age.
2. Non-Nigerians claiming to be Nigerians.
Apart from these two anomalies, every data on the INEC’s newly improved Electronic Register truly belongs to a living person.
The data are not fabricated.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
With the INEC Electronic Register,, the only fake data are:
1. Children claiming to be of age.
2. Non-Nigerians claiming to be Nigerians.
Apart from these two anomalies, every data on the INEC’s newly improved Electronic Register truly belongs to a living person.
The data are not fabricated.
we hope to see living people voting in 2023 not dolls and cows
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
we hope to see living people voting in 2023 not dolls and cows
We All Really Hope So..
Once Elections Become Clean And Pure In Nigeria, That Would Be The Only Time I Can Join Partisan Politics..
For now, I remain a Dogged Non-Partisan Fighter.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
We All Really Hope So..
Once Elections Become Clean And Pure In Nigeria, That Would Be The Only Time I Can Join Partisan Politics..
For now, I remain a Dogged Non-Partisan Fighter.
your vote is highly needed bro.. lolzz
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
your vote is highly needed bro.. lolzz
Well..
My vote is my right.. Sheey??
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Well..
My vote is my right.. Sheey??
your constitutional right!! You can't choose not to vote in 2023. You must lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by executive12: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fejoku:
The 1999 constitution was a fabrication of Abdulsalam Abubakar and his fellow parochial henchmen and it was designed to favour the fulani controlled northern Nigeria. It was not made by the different people that constitute Nigeria. As long as the South continues to go to the polls on the breath of that constitution, it remains alive and thus our slavery continues in perpetuity. What is required to kill that constitution is for us not to breathe life into it by refusing to engage in any election until that evil constitution is torn to shreds. This is the reason why elections must not be permitted in all the South and middlebelt who are unsatisfied with the lopsided power the fulani north is using to oppress other regions.
If southerners refuse to kill this constitution, the fulanis will continue to use it against all of us. For the sake of posterity, this is what will play out in the future if you all sheepishly carry on with voting under this constitution. The elections will always be rigged and where rigging wasn't perfected, they will use their people in the supreme court to plant a sell out among your people as the governor of your state (Imo state comes to mind). For the federal election, just know it that their target is to rule in perpetuity because they know what destruction they've done to others and they fear it will be revisited on them. They will never by any chance want power to slip out of their control. They will continue to invoke that constitution to their own benefit while the South will be bleeding on all sides. Our resources will be milked while they keep their gold, our land polluted and waterbodies polluted, more taxes will be forced on southern masses which the fulani controlled north will still take the biggest while nothing of significance will be got from their masses. We all know the biggest beneficiaries of the federal government free money.
As long as we foolishly keep the status quo going, they continue to strengthen themselves while we continue to diminish in our right and position. We must do something different for our own survival.
Prevent any election in the whole South(now and in 2023) and insist on your own terms and conditions for sharing any association with the fulani controlled north.

We should continue to participate in elections. In 2023, power must go to the South (especially South East). When power moves back to the South, the Southerners should seize the opportunity to restructure the country and produce a brand new constitution for the country.
If the North refuses to relinquish power, the South should move for secession.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Pious101: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
lol....do cows vote also?
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by emilo2bad: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I really wish we can have Atiku as our president come 2023, that will be the only change we all need to transform this country.
No my friend I prefer james ibori as our president come 2023 no way for fulani
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by BluntCrazeMan: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Grgton:
your constitutional right!! You can't choose not to vote in 2023. You must lol
Anyways...
A time will come when those who refuse to vote in Nigerian Elections would be treated exactly like those who refuse to vote in Australian Elections.
Voting in Elections is both a right as well as an obligation for every citizen of the country.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by executive12: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
Whatever you are doing ...just know that it is

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

And possibly also secession/disintegration. I bet you didn't think about that.
Re: INEC Releases More Information About The BVAS Device For Voters’ Accreditation by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Emu4life:
IPOB: No Erection in Igboland
INEC: *tirelessly preparing to come in Igboland*
ME:

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Declares Curfew In Two Council Areas In Enugu / Anyim Pius Anyim Appointed SGF / Nigerian-american Professionals Endorse Jonathan For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.