Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp (34963 Views)

300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / FUTA Student Condemned to Wheelchair By Accident, Finishes BSc 14 Yrs After / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Testimony1988(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Wow, he has already constructed his final year project, kudos to him
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by SeriouslySense(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
I want to buy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Just imagine how you just embarrassed your generation cos of thus stupid post
columbus007:
No be to Build but for how long will it take to last.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
This is good, we need to buy his products, this is how we can help and grow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by SeriouslySense(m): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
smiley smiley smiley We need more news like this
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Exumal: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ade3131:

Just so you know....as soon as this news gain global recognition, a school in US or Germany will offer him scholarship and off you go! That's going to be the last thing you hear about him.

Yes, he's going to do well for himself and his family abroad but the dream of pioneering a Power plant laboratory or owning a multi-million dollar inverter company on African soil would be long gone. And for the school where he did this, there won't be any record of his work anywhere for future studies.

It's a deliberate vicious circle of brain checking Africa by the west to ensure the black race maintain the status quo of their present situation.
The West won't want to make the same m mistake they made with China. But Africa mumu sha.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Exumal: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ade3131:

Just so you know....as soon as this news gain global recognition, a school in US or Germany will offer him scholarship and off you go! That's going to be the last thing you hear about him.

Yes, he's going to do well for himself and his family abroad but the dream of pioneering a Power plant laboratory or owning a multi-million dollar inverter company on African soil would be long gone. And for the school where he did this, there won't be any record of his work anywhere for future studies.

It's a deliberate vicious circle of brain checking Africa by the west to ensure the black race maintain the status quo of their present situation.
The West won't want to make the same m mistake they made with China. But Africa mumu sha. The West mumu too...
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by JOemmy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Very impressive foriegners might see this boy's invention online and invite him over to their country to mass produce and sell back to nigerians later. Am sure wealthy nigerians won't even bother to encourage him they are only interested in empowering bbn housemates.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by pacespot(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice, I had a friend in the same department of electrical and electronic engineering during my undergraduate years, he was also into all this stuff
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Damseldammie(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Quite commendable
Wish you good luck in your endeavour
O kare omo yii
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Joelobioha(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
Southerners always showing off...ordinary power bank...they will start chest beating like they did anything special...

North2023 North2023
which one u build...fucking tribalist..
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by ameh99: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
How dis take be invent na...
Just power bank kwa.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by benitwater(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations, keep it up.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Solidkay(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
columbus007:

How many times did Michael Faraday tried before getting it right?
Besides what have you invented?
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I will like to get one when he starts the mass production, me sef suppose don dey plan to invent now.

Should in case you need one urgently, we have 3 different capacities of laptop powerbank with about 5 years experience already and amazing customer review.

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
aspabay:
Hmmm good.

But what do you do when the laptop power bank is bigger and heavier than the laptop.

Obviously this is not to be carried everywhere.

With the current LiFePo4 battery technology, laptop powerbank are much lighter now
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Acesexcell:
How can I purchase this. Very impressive

We have time tested and trusted laptop powerbank for sale, see our previous post above Sir 0806..53163..07
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Premiumwriter:
This will make for a good investment for any private investor.

If its cheaper. Lots of people are spending ridiculously on MTN power box.

This will easily beat MTN own hands down

It is already open knowledge the mtn lumos did not meet the expectation of many, one of my customers review posted above attest to that.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Adeoye11:
Infact I have been waiting for so long for this kind technology..
Very commendable

It has been around for a while in Nigeria actually, i have been selling many years ago. See my post above Sir!
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
Exumal:

The West won't want to make the same m mistake they made with China. But Africa mumu sha.

Bullshit

Africa mumu yet that guy did that

If that guy leaves Nigeria
Does it mean ALL Africans including that guy and his parents are dumb?
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Fapemz: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
SeriouslySense:
I want to buy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I sell laptop powerbank at wwwdotcooldipodotcom...see post above

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Yhelay(m): 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
columbus007:

I hope you know that whatever product you have now started as a trial, that was later improved on.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Yhelay(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
aspabay:
Hmmm good.

But what do you do when the laptop power bank is bigger and heavier than the laptop.

Obviously this is not to be carried everywhere.

Most of your phone power banks are heavier than the phone. It's not a mobile device again sef

1 Like

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Acesexcell(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fapemz:

We have time tested and trusted laptop powerbank for sale, see our previous post above Sir 0806..53163..07
ok
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Exumal: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
HellVictorinho2:

Bullshit

Africa mumu yet that guy did that

If that guy leaves Nigeria
Does it mean ALL Africans including that guy and his parents are dumb?

That's it, we will keep acting the script as long as we fail to repair our home.
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by GetMeRight: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Well, how can one get that DUPOWER E300 and the bulb, I want to patronise the guy.
My alma mater. I trust those students in the department of Physics Electronics back in the days.

1 Like

Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by TheRealOwner(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Exumal:

That's it, we will keep acting the script as long as we fail to repair our home.

You are wrong
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Exumal: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
HellVictorinho2:

You are wrong

Educate me sir?
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Exumal:

Educate me sir?

How did we fail to build any home?

Which home are we supposed to build?

Perhaps

The Nigerian footballers in England should come and fix the economy while XYZ politicians sleep after eating and drinking in their mansions

After all

Messi is fixing Argentina's economy, right

Anyway

I think it's a hopeless situation

There's no place on Earth that's perfect

Every country has issues

But the poverty of the poor in Nigeria is one of the worst if not the worst in the world

Cursed Be The Day I Was Born
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by wealthtrak: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp by Ceceej: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2023
How do i get in touch with this person.? I need something of such .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo / Bad Things You Did In The University / How Can I Retreive My Lost Jamb Registration Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.