Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,668 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start With 500k, 1 To 2 Million? ... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start With 500k, 1 To 2 Million? ... (208 Views)

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growth Clinic: Thinking Of What Business To Start With 500k, 1 To 2 Million? ... by IsaacRocks(m): 3:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Growth Clinic

Don't go abroad let's broaden your knowledge on what to do. You don't need to go abroad to get a broader knowledge that will earn you dollars and Euro depending on your preference.

This is not a get rich quick scheme but a platform developed by a group of business and digital marketing experts to help save the stress and risk of going abroad.

We have heard many people say instead of going abroad why not start a business and we have also heard others say what business do I start with, this are the questions we will be answering in this life changing GROWTH CLINIC .

We are going to be revealing to you businesses you can start with 100 - 500k, 500k-2million.
We won't just show you how to go about it but we will also show you how to market your products via best digital marketing practices.

"Don't leave Nigeria to go and suffer outside the country, invest in yourself and let them come for after you". The CLINIC is going to be treating different topic ranging from.

1. What business to go into
2. How to promote you existing or upcoming
3. How to put your business in automation using cutting hedge premium digital tools we are going to be making available for free.
4. When to travel out
5. What skills you should go for before #mouving

Event: (BUSINESS GROWTH CLINIC 01)
Date: 27th October, 2021
Price: 5k for online registration / 8k for people who wants’ to be there live
Duration: 5 Days of intense real life examples and applications

Gifts and Pecks:
1. Truecaller Premium
2. Netflix Premium
3. YouTube Premium
4. All Premium software’s needed for your business growth * traffic tools, Instagram follower tools and more)

Text Interested to 07069440262

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You MUST Take Advantage Of December Season And Buy Landed Properties Cheap / IT'S EASY MAKING 56K MONTHLY WITH JUST A CAPITAL OF N16,500 / Earn Shiba Coins Through The Shiba Faucet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.