Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch (35429 Views)

Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by aeteta: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by 2braithe: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Me too I need 1 million o.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by sisisioge: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin

Greed....na simple greed.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by FreeSpirited: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2021
Social whoring
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by odaniel1(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Ppl need to know that no one owes them nothing..
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Calitoscassius(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
Glamourised prostitution.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Rahkman: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
SocialJustice:
Prick go enter that her yellow toto for the extra, nonsense.
baba her toto black

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by RPG2020(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Nor go better for buhari shocked

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Glamourised prostitution. The man have just paid for her vagina in advance for the next 36 months.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Calitoscassius(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Glamourised prostitution. The man have just paid for her vagina in advance for the next 36 months or more.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Which stupid movie is she launching?

Stupid ass film

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by SmartPolician: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This one have bleached her life away, I wonder why NIGERIAN women detest their natural skin alot.

That's because fairer people are more attractive. I know you will be tempted to dispute it, but it's not open for argument cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by SavageResponse(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Olivia Twist grin
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Myhusband(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2021
they will never assist Nigeria youths, awon Nigeria youths are lazy set of idiots

I'm even suspecting that Buhari, he might have one olosho that he's banging in asorock

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by jrusky(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
You see them? After given you the money the next is to ask you out then if he is son of bitch he will record you on video banging you, release it to social media then this olosho loading a s s hole will started crying River on social media but forgot she already sold herself out.

Nonsense!!!
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by SocialJustice: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
cheesy
Rahkman:
baba her toto black
grin grin grin lmfao
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Vyolet(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Those calling her bleached, it is now a sin to be fair in Nigeria, some miscreants will say bleaching noni.

Those that know Tayo know she's very fair.

4 Likes

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Myhusband(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This one have bleached her life away, I wonder why NIGERIAN women detest their natural skin alot.

stop judging and concluding on what you don't have idea of

that lady is white, not just fair. I've seen her live. she had been like that since she started acting

she didn't bleach

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Tundex911: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Mic grabber...

If you know you know

Smh
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by reddingtonblack: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigeria men are not supportive, they don't want female success ... when are we going to see women support women, @cococandy, imalma sometimes we NL broke boyz association wish we are wrong .. imagine say naa woman make that donation i for just deactivate my account today cheesy
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Drunet: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Greediness
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Nonexisting1: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
I wonder where these simps live because I hardly see them around. He must be an abroad man because na them dey simp pass.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2021
because the light skin is flashy and quickly get them their customers
lkillbrokehoes:

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by philiancoop(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
But then, to be frank, 1 million is actually worth nothing much nowadays. If the donor could give more than that.
Better beg them

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by delzbaba(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Useless behaviour.

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by seyz91(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
naso dem be

all vagina creatures are thesame and useless
Crixxx:
Shameless beggy beggy prostitute.
People sha. Someone helped you and you see that as an avenue to keep billing him when the men you knack can't even give you quarter.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by lkillbrokehoes: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Myhusband:

stop judging and concluding on what you don't have idea of

that lady is white, not just fair. I've seen her live. she had been like that since she started acting

she didn't bleach
Just listen to yourself, how's she white? is her father or mother a Caucasian?

She bleached, that's it. most NIGERIAN ladies aren't confident in their skin, their was one I asked few years ago and she told me confidently that she hates her chocolate color, she prefer being light skinned

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Myhusband(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Just listen to yourself, how's she white? is her father or mother a Caucasian?

She bleached, that's it. most NIGERIAN ladies aren't confident in their skin, their was one I asked few years ago and she told me confidently that she hates her chocolate color, she prefer being light skinned

if you see her old picture, you will know what I'm talking about. when I mean white I don't mean Caucasian

she's white in complexion, there is no how a lady will bleach and you won't know, check her when she's young, she had been like that. she didn't bleach

5 Likes

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by fredoooooo: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Give her 5 million and use her do money ritual .. chikena , buncha wereys ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo / Pictures From Kefeeā€™s Service Of Songs / This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.