Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch (35596 Views)

“I Made My First N1m At 17 And Handed Everything To My Mother” – Rema / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart / SDK Blasts Omoni Oboli For Betraying Uche Jombo On Her Movie Premier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Walkee: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
ominilongest:
Just look at the fools bashing her,like say no be where person dey work person dey chop...
Ps.If na to beg In your line of hustle to make am abeg beg infact kneel down and roll for ground make ur kids no suffer am.
#Longest kiss
that's harassment. The man will out of shame have to give in to her "blackmail"
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by ominilongest(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
femi4:
Disgusting bleaching thing
Beautiful man,clap fa ya agly ma ma sha cauld nat da gaad in marriage,faking do goodas.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by pacespot(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Though I hate emotional ambush or blackmail, but na the person wey get money fit afford to dash out millions of Naira.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by EQRELOADED1: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

StagethemTVee:
Actress Tayo Adeniyi goes on her knees to ask for more money from a man who made a cash donation of 1 million naira at her Movie Launch. The man eventually gave her more after much persuasion as the actress said she had a e wallet incase the man wants to pay her with Bitcoin.

In her words:

I million o to- 1 million is not enough
Mo n gba Bitcoin o- I accept Bitcoin
Wallet mi da- Where is my wallet ID?

And when the MC made an attempt to collect the microphone back from her, she said:

Ma worry MC, ma se ise mi- Don't worry again MC, i will do my job myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on2mTVDjba0

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVSEuLqI61B/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This one have bleached her life away, I wonder why NIGERIAN women detest their natural skin alot.

That is her natural skin.

She is almost an albino.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by gabbasin(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ebinna actress
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by benitwater(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by pfadom: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shameless people!!

Must you be a beggar to make it on life?
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by kechywillz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
See as she hold the microphone as she dey give am blówjob
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by SocialJustice: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Rahkman:
baba her toto black
You done knack? The body yellow wella, toto suppose be yellow and pink...in the middle.

Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Jumbojax(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Them no even mention the SIMPle man's name. Dudes swallow this redpill and fight these Agent Smithians
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by TiglathPILESER: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Ladies Sha....

Dear ladies, the hair on your head might be Brazilian or American but your private part hair will always remain that of your nationality...

My sister, you can't cheat nature....
tongue tongue tongue
u don kolo...
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Yankee101: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
I jus dey laff
Even women don turn agbero
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by DavidEsq(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
fernandoc:
Reason why I constantly get reluctant to accept birthday and launch invitations. Imagine the emotional ambush.
I have dis client who knows how to treat such lubbish cheesy. Omo alaye go jus lock up dey one side dey sip e drink like say e deaf.
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Kyf1: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch by Dolphinlove(f): 4:05am On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This one have bleached her life away, I wonder why NIGERIAN women detest their natural skin alot.
she's naturally light skin, have seen her once in my office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Asa Asika: 'How I Met DJ Cuppy' / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.