Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music (53038 Views)

Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by RPG2020(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Davido really Done well for Mayorkun..

I remember when he sang his Debut song 'Eleko' in 2016!! smiley

Davido too is a good Singer!
Though our Nairaland brother Slawormiir thinks otherwise!! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Slawormiir Anita guy? For upper

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by B055(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:

ah! Situation of the country is really bad!

easy ertin will be alright! Keep believing and fighting
grin grin grin
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
BZion:
Sebastian's post rings true for many though. I will frame it.
It reminds us of the exploit Big Tech has discovered in the human DNA. With this they have will continue to milk this till eternity.

It is not a coincidence that you see animal posts on the front-page of this forum. The admin knows that these posts get them one of the highest engagement. They fuel these types of posts repeatedly.

If one studies good time management techniques and one sticks to them in applying what you have learnt then one can achieve success in curbing the excess time devoted to the internet.

Irrespective of what preferred platform is, these are just tech companies that have chosen a niche to focus on. They constantly have meetings with their stats and metrics on whiteboards where they examine the numbers and decide how to make their content more engaging. There are thousands of niches out there and they will always have a crowd.

This conversation is an inter-niche debate. "My tribe is better than yours".

You have a point and he's on point too.

Thing is each and everyone of us needs digital minimalism.

You control the big tech, don't let them control you. You're the controller and you decide what to do with your mind.

As I write, I'm not on FB, Twitter or insta but I was once in these places. I use WhatsApp for messages and that's it.

It's a personal thing. NL remains a cruise town!!!

To each his own
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by abdulkayus(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:
Mayokoun wrote most of his hitsongs.

Contributed to davido wide world success today.

U guys should stop all these lies. Davido has been making hits even b4 signing mayorkun.

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Ahmad62(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Whàt kind of stupid news is this Biko

We just have a life span of just 80 years and most people have used 40 years already,

Yet some people waste the remaining days of their lives reading stupid news, what will this news do for me. Will it change my station in Life,

Stupid people discuss events and people, great minds discuss ideas, Biko I am going to quora instead. Nairaland dey killl brain matter

There are global events that are shaping history, yet nairaland wants us to discuss about tiwa nude video and shit, at least try to educate Nigerians,

For example tell them why vultures are going extinct, and how important they are in the ecosystem

some Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?

Well said sir

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Deblow: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Upjis:

me

He ran away so that you won't die the way others did

Even if truly he was skinny wen u met him, do you expect him to still remain skinny same way he was then by now? U nko, are u still what u were some 6 yrs ago now?
Ur look and status wen u sang omo baba olowo is still fresh in my memory
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Zetty177x: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

We just have a life span of just 80 years and most people have used 40 years already,

Yet some people waste the remaining days of their lives reading stupid news, what will this news do for me. Will it change my station in Life,

Stupid people discuss events and people, great minds discuss ideas, Biko I am going to quora instead. Nairaland dey killl brain matter

There are global events that are shaping history, yet nairaland wants us to discuss about tiwa nude video and shit, at least try to educate Nigerians,

For example tell them why vultures are going extinct, and how important they are in the ecosystem

some Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?

I just love ur mentality

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Deblow:

Even if truly he was skinny wen u met him, do you expect him to still remain skinny same way he was then by now? U nko, are u still what u were some 6 yrs ago now?
Ur look and status wen u sang omo baba olowo is still fresh in my memory

Tell devido not me

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

Why are some of you do evil in your thinking?

You are sick in the head

Can you keep being friends with a friend that six of his friends close him are all dead ,will you wait for it to get to you or run ?

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by HopeNeverDies: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Upjis:

Tell Davido not me

grin grin
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by EQRELOADED1: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Okay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4Jn5rNxoA

eviewzmedia:
Davido - Mayorkun was very Skinny When I Met Him | God Chose Him and He is Signed to Sony Music

Davido revealed during an interview with Ebuka how he signed Mayorkun, their relationship working for over 6 years.

He confessed how much He love Mayorkun, on his word "I love this boy so much".

He went on to reveal Mayorkun new record label and other interesting experiences they had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcF_6FN0uw

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by benitwater(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nice pics.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Kyf1: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Oh
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by ofiko123(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by ModelLook(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mayorkun my Roommate in Unilag that year "Eninjokun Hall at New Hall"

Why has thou forgetten me cry
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by realvikash: 2:02am On Oct 24, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Mayor of lagos very humble and loyal to Davido

Davido kinda feel insecure around him and always end up boasting how he picked him up...take for instance that song The Best...Mayorkun said i learn from the Best o Davido

Na Davido write that verse for am to loud am. Doesn't take the fact that Davido is more kind hearted than Wizkid who feels he is all and all with his quiet supreme pride

Can’t make a post without bringing Wizkid in, shows how gullible y’all are
Keep the dude’s name out of your fvcking mouth. See you wey get loud supreme pride. Rubbish.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by MNDY(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:

People recklessly use their mouth to draw problem upon themselves. I am Igala. Do you know the depth of spirituality of the Attahship at all?
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Upjis:

You are sick in the head

Can you keep being friends with a friend that six of his friends close him are all dead ,will you wait for it to get to you or run ?

It is obvious that you lack home training and you’re from the gutter. You are not fit to dwell among human beings.

Sanity has taken total leave of you. If not, you won’t start using swear words just because other people have opinions different to yours.

Your madness is your portion.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 1:54am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=OderaOdesigo post=107033467]

It is obvious that you lack home training and you’re from the gutter. You are not fit to dwell among human beings.

Sanity has taken total leave of you. If not, you won’t start using swear words just because other people have opinions different to yours.

Your madness is your portion.[/quote

I see your parents stupidity in you
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2021
[b][/b][quote author=Upjis post=107035888][/quote]

I can bet that you’re a disgrace to your entire family and they find you very embarrassing. Your stupidity has NAFDAC number.

THUG UPGIS it that I’m not one of those you try to use your rascality and gutter manners to intimidate on nairaland. As long as you refuse to realise that in sane societies, people can have a different opinion to yours, your stupidity will be called out all the time.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2021
OderaOdesigo:
[b][/b]

I can bet that you’re a disgrace to your entire family and they find you very embarrassing. Your stupidity has NAFDAC number.

THUG UPGIS it that I’m not one of those you try to use your rascality and gutter manners to intimidate on nairaland. As long as you refuse to realise that in sane societies, people can have a different opinion to yours, your stupidity will be called out all the time.

I see your parents foolishness and heavy stupidity in you

Am sorry for your foolish and stupid parents for spending so much on you idiot that can't make a correct sentence

(THUG UPGIS it that ) who is now a disgrace?
Go on and show the world how foolish you are

You are a big waste to your generation lol
Odeara = to ode
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Upjis:

I see your parents foolishness and heavy stupidity in you

Am sorry for your foolish and stupid parents for spending so much on you idiot that can't make a correct sentence

(THUG UPGIS it that ) who is now a disgrace?
Go on and show the world how foolish you are

You are a big waste to your generation lol
Odeara = to ode

I know that you are a gutter hooligan and you will come out doing what your parents passed on to you: swearing and abusing others.

You are irredeemable and that’s why everybody gives you the cold shoulder on nairaland and tell you to shut up.

You are a disgrace to such a forum as this.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

I know that you are a gutter hooligan and you will come out doing what your parents passed on to you: swearing and abusing others.

You are irredeemable and that’s why everybody gives you the cold shoulder on nairaland and tell you to shut up.

You are a disgrace to such a forum as this.

I see your parents stupidity in you lol

Go and work on your English before I talk with you
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Upjis:

I see your parents stupidity in you lol

Go and work on your English before I talk with you

Working on English? Coming from someone who never used comma or full stop in his comments? You just write all of them in straight lines like a caveman…..

By the way, are you aware that it is a group of people called English? Next time, just simply say: work on your grammar or work on your English grammar.

I know you did not finish school because you were expelled for thuggery and cultism. Just helping here.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

Working on English? Coming from someone who never used comma or full stop in his comments? You just write all of them in straight lines like a caveman…..

By the way, are you aware that it is a group of people called English? Next time, just simply say: work on your grammar or work on your English grammar.

I know you did not finish school because you were expelled for thuggery and cultism. Just helping here.

Your parents must be really ashamed of you ...What is English ?
the language of England, widely used in many varieties throughout the world.

You are not only a fool. you are also an idiot of the highest level ...At your age you still can't make a correct sentence....Ode

And this illiterate is up here talking trash chaii sorry ooo ...

Ode who wrote this for you ? Did your neighbor help you on this one? The world now knows how low you are

I don't have time for idiots like you cause you will try everything to drag me down to your low level

Won't reply you again

Silence is the best answer for a big fool like you
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Upjis:

Your parents must be really ashamed of you ...What is English ?
the language of England, widely used in many varieties throughout the world.

You are not only a fool. you are also an idiot of the highest level ...At your age you still can't make a correct sentence....Ode

And this illiterate is up here talking trash chaii sorry ooo ...

Ode who wrote this for you ? Did your neighbor help you on this one? The world now knows how low you are

I don't have time for idiots like you cause you will try everything to drag me down to your low level

Won't reply you again

You know I told you I will disgrace you son of a hoe on this forum.

A simple condom would have spared the world of the sadness of seeing you disgrace your lineage and bring shame to your parents.

If you were just a buffoon alone, I would have spared you because I’d just know that your IQ is low. Unfortunately you are also a thug and cultist. We will keep exposing you on nairaland until the security agencies pick you and your accomplices up.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

You know I told you I will disgrace you son of a hoe on this forum.

A simple condom would have spared the world of the sadness of seeing you disgrace your lineage and bring shame to your parents.

If you were just a buffoon alone, I would have spared you because I’d just know that your IQ is low. Unfortunately you are also a thug and cultist. We will keep exposing you on nairaland until the security agencies pick you and your accomplices up.

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by OderaOdesigo: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Upjis:

But you’ve been saying each time that it’ll be your last response yet you’re so wasted you cannot help yourself because the weed you smoke makes you have urges to be violent.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Upjis: 5:01am On Oct 30, 2021
OderaOdesigo:

But you’ve been saying each time that it’ll be your last response yet you’re so wasted you cannot help yourself because the weed you smoke makes you have urges to be violent.

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Christmasdon(m): 5:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Skinny or bony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.