Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings (22087 Views)

Why Remi Babalola Resigned As Chairman Of FBN Holdings / Remi Babalola Resigns From FBN Holdings As Chairman / FBN Holdings Confirms Hassan-Odukale As Single-Largest Shareholder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by adenigga(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2021
FBN Holdings Plc has reacted to media reports that billionaire businessman, Mr Femi Otedola, has acquired a significant shareholding in the company.

The holding company for First Bank of Nigeria Limited, in a statement signed by its Company Secretary, Seyi Kosoko, and filed with the Nigerian Exchange Limited on Friday, said it had not received any notification of such acquisitions.

It said, “The attention of FBN Holdings Plc has been drawn to media reports today (Friday) that a certain individual has acquired significant shareholding interest in FBN Holdings Plc.

“As a listed company, the shares of FBN Holdings are publicly traded, and sale and acquisition of shares is expected in the normal course of business. We operate in a regulated environment, which requires notification of significant shareholding by shareholders to the company, where shares are held in different vehicles, further to which the company will notify the regulators and the public as appropriate.

“The company is yet to receive any notification from the individual mentioned in the media report, of such acquisitions.”

Source: https://punchng.com/We-are-unaware-of-Otedolas-share-acquisitions-FBN-Holdings

4 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by OmosigoTV: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Okay
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 23, 2021
In the earlier report, a lot of details is missing.

They didn't tell us the percentage of the share Otedolar have.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by MarveworldG: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2021
First bank has started o

7 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by inoki247: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2021
lol
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Maxymilliano(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Nobody is aware of anything in Nigeria. What a country!

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by houseontherock: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Everything is done upside down in Nigeria... people who should know don't know anymore

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Ceenachi: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Nobody dey aware of anything in Nigeria. What a country! grin

26 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Blackfire(m): 8:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Poor otedola owning major shares in FBN... impossible

14 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by fredoooooo: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Na una sabi
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by tillaman(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2021
who cares?
F.ote$ fire dey go if I was born with your kind of privileges I will even do more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 23, 2021
grin

Dem wan drag this man for mud ni?

5 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Una no know abi

When una go change from First Bank to Last Bank....

maybe na that time una go know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Dialpad: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
If 30 billion is all it takes to be the largest shareholder of a first generation bank in Nigeria, then Nigeria is in a big financial mess

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by topgear(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Blackfire:
Poor otedola owning major shares in FBN... impossible

Someone who can buy your whole Village

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Navalsadiq(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by BABANGBALI: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Otedola is just a chair holder in the bank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/We-are-unaware-of-Otedolas-share-acquisitions-FBN-Holdings

Maybe somebody wan trigger buy and sell decision with that fake news

7 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by We4all: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
The secretary sounds arrogant and condescending.

7 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by SmartGadgetz: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Money man. That's why it's very good to plan long term to secure the future.

Dispatch BIKE for sale
Complete documents (Mot, State carriage, local government, Lasaa, road worthiness, ok papers, vehicle licensed)
Box
Tracker
Location - Gbagada
Price - 220k LAST PRICE
Please serious buyers only
Call or WhatsApp - 0903 5464 082

Check my profile for more pictures.

1 Like

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by ecolime(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian media ehn...

No wonder Lair Mohammed is the minister of information.

No credibility anywhere.

12 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Eagle360(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Femi omo Michael Otedola

1 Like

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by smithoo(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
FBN holdings will get back to us and confirm OTEDOLA is now the majority shareholder in FBN.

Diamond denied Access bank takeover but we all know the history now.

It a trade mark to deny report to avoid a run on the bank but laslas, they will acknowledge and manage the situation well.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by adenigga(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
topgear:

Ahhhh!!! Yeeeee......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Sundaycomputer: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
So na scan or what
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
topgear:

Na before , him friend dangote don tie down him billions for refinery matter wey no dey start

5 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by SmartPolician: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
Navalsadiq:
Publicity stunt

I don't think so.
A bank is not a political party or this yeye government.
Credibility matters to them.
I think we were fed with fake news.

BTW, what's the update on the GTB vs Innoson Motors brouhaha? I don't want to believe that it was settled without the media doing a proper follow-up. That news dominated the media for a while and nearly caused bad blood between two of Nigeria's major ethnic groups.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by sammyj: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2021
cool cool cool cool Interesting . Hmm let us keep on watching !! cool cool
Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Ntipia: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2021
It's like first Bank is in trouble or something funny is about to happen to people's money. Make I jeje go commot my small money from there. Because na how it dey take start.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Unaware Of Otedola’s Share Acquisitions – FBN Holdings by Trailblazer1(m): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2021
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! / Is Gtbank Really The Best Bank In Nigeria / How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.