Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now (6581 Views)

10 Months After Begging Osinbajo 4 Food, See How This Nollywood Actor Looks Now / 14 Years After He Acted Apocalypto, See Pictures Of The Main Actor. / 24 Years After Acting The Tvseries 'papa Ajasco', See Their Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by lkillbrokehoes: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
sharpwriter:

Honestly, I was sucked into that movie when I first watched it. Everything looked so real and very ancient. The depiction of the Mayan civilization, slave trade and gory scenes were sight to behold.

Mel-Gibson really did well with the movie!
Do you know that when the movie came out around 2006 or so, I didn't bother watching it because i thought that the movie was all about cännibalism and horror.

Not until I decided to watch it last year during the lockdown and since then till now, I've watched the movie more than 20 times.

there's something about the movie that keeps making you replay it, anytime it ends. it's a classic.

All thanks to Mel Gibson.

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Gobengroup(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
KingMack:
This guy use style resemble the original Ronaldo that year
The original Ronaldo.
You mean Cristiano?
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by Joelobioha(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
ALMOST grin
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by TeeGentle(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2021
The film is interesting
the film look like real
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by sharpwriter(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Do you know that when the movie came out around 2006 or so, I didn't bother watching it because i thought that the movie was all about cännibalism and horror.

Not until I decided to watch it last year during the lockdown and since then till now, I've watched the movie more than 20 times.

there's something about the movie that keeps making you replay it, anytime it ends. it's a classic.

All thanks to Mel Gibson.
Lol.. .. It isn't good to judge a book before peering into it.
Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by lkillbrokehoes: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2021
sharpwriter:

Lol.. .. It isn't good to judge a book before peering into it.
Lol..true grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2021
Gobengroup:

The original Ronaldo.
You mean Cristiano?

Nah bro... Brazilian Ronaldo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remember The Little Boy Who Act Baby Day's Out See Him Now After Many Years / Fenugreek For Butt Enlargement / Unbelivable, Here Are The Top Celebrity Legends Who Died From Hiv Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.