Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. (1412 Views)

Event/wedding Planners You Need To Read This..... / Wedding Planners Success Secrets.... / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Do you know that

→ The size of the global Event industry is 1.1 Trillion Dollars, and about 35% or 40% of the monies find their way to the bank account of event planners. (According to research).

→ For a country like Nigeria that has a population of approximately 200 million people, every week, there is one event or the other that happens, and events professionals are called upon to plan them.

→ The industry provides job opportunities for over 1 million Nigerians in areas such as Make-up artists, caterers, DJ, Master of Ceremony, Bouncers, and so on.

→ Experts estimated that about 30,000 events happen in States like Lagos annually, which compresses, annual general meetings, religious activities, weddings, home warming entertainments, shows, cooperate events, conferences, and other forms of celebration.

→ The Nigeria event industry is estimated to be among the most extravagant in the world with an estimated cost of an affordable wedding of about 1 million or more depending on the number of guests, and the couple's choice.

→ The event planning industry has been growing steadily for the past five years, and it is expected to grow even further.

→ There is so much wealth in the event industry, and the industry is big to accommodate anyone ready, who has the passion, and all it takes to tap from the wealth in the industry.

→ Investing in the industry may be more profitable than any get-rich-quick scheme.

- Are you a wedding planner but have not started tapping from the wealth in this niche market as you should, Or
- Do you want to start a career in wedding planning, but don't know how to get started,

Starting a business you have little knowledge about is RISK, and starting a business you do not know about is RISKIER.

Why not learn from someone who has been in the industry for a while and is succeeding in it the tricks, tips, strategies, and secrets on how to be successful in the business. Also, how to avoid some risks and pitfalls in your journey.

With almost a decade of experience in event planning, management, and decoration. I have designed this timely and valuable success blueprint for the new babe who wants to venture into the wedding niche market, to help them know how to start and succeed in this niche.

→ Just to let you know, years ago, I sponsored myself in the Higher Institution
→ Created job opportunities for my fellow students,
→ Mentored and train aspiring wedding planners on how to be successful in the industry.

This book is specially designed and it serves as a guide for wedding planners, beginners, aspiring wedding planners event service providers, and event vendors. It will guide you to understand more about the wedding planning niche market and how you can tap from the wealth in the industry.
With the number of years of experience I have had in planning weddings, some of the major problems most wedding planners are faced are :
→ How and where to successfully source for clients
→ How to seal big wedding deals
→ How to charge clients
→ How to satisfy clients and get them to refer you

This book answers the above questions and lots more...
FOR BEGINNERS OR ASPIRING WEDDING PLANNERS, You will know
→ The Basic things you need to know about event planners, event managers, wedding planners
→ Basic things you need to know before venturing into Wedding Planning
→ How to successfully start a career in wedding planning
→ How to charge clients for an event

This is very very critical. About 80% of wedding planners lose a deal at this point. Either by overcharging a client or undercharging clients.

As a beginner, being able to know the best fee to charge clients for an event can be demanding. With my years of experience in events decoration and planning and deep research into methods used also by some of the biggest wedding planners around the world.
I have shared in this book IMPORTANT THINGS to consider while charging a client and how to successfully charge a client.

→ Guide on what to do on your first appointment with a potential client
→ How to satisfy clients and guests in an event and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.
→ What you need to advance your career as a wedding planner.
→ Strategies on how a Wedding Planner can raise capital or funding
→ How we were able to secure our first #450,000 wedding deal
→ How I got my first #50,000 Referral commission package
and lots more...

The original price for this book is ₦10,500, but the first 10 people to order for it now will get a Whooping 50%. So instead of paying ₦10,500 to get this book, If you pay ₦5,500 You get the Ecopy of the book sent to you via email...

Note Kindly: I did not plan to share these secrets with everyone, but only with people who really want to know how to start and be successful in the niche.

Also, Note Kindly: It is not compulsory for you to get this book, but I strongly advise you to do so and trust me, you will thank me for sharing the information in this book with you...

I am only willing to share a few copies. So, TAKE ACTION immediately to get this book, as the price will go back to ₦10,500 after the first few orders.

We have recorded several testimonies from people who have had complete access to this book and the exploits they have started making already as a result of the information from this book...

SPECIAL BONUS:

If you order the book now, I will also give you one of my books

"4 Areas Wedding Planners can EARN MASSIVELY from the niche, even if you are a beginner in the niche..{Having access to the information in this book alone costs ₦3,500, but I will give it to you for FREE.

HOW TO ORDER FOR A COPY OF THIS BOOK.

Wait!!!! Before you proceed with making payment for this book, If you know you won't put to work the things you will learn from this book, I kindly advise you to stop here and go use your money for something else as this book is not for you.

If after having access to the information in this book you are not satisfied which has never happened before, but don't worry, I will refund your money back to you. I just hear someone ask how? Well, I have prevailed with some of our partners and they are willing to give you mouth wetting discount should you need any of the below for your brand

1. Brand / Business Name Registration with CAC

2. Tax ID number registration

3. Creation of Website for your Brand

4. Business Cards and Stickers

5. Banners, Fliers

6. Social Media Manager

7. Social Media Advert Placement

8. Brand Logo, Letter Head, Customize Envelop

9. Business Plan

10. Website and Blog Manager etc {Terms and Conditions Applied}.

If you are ready to put to work like others the things you will learn in this book, Then go ahead and send "I am Interested in WPSS" to 07055366664 via Whatsapp.

Kindly Remember what I have said...It is not a most for you to have this book. It's not compulsory or mandatory, but if you are a Wedding or Event Planner, I advise you to break all barriers to get this book.

Please no criticism...If you are not interested, no problem, as said, my intention is not to share this information with everyone, but only with those who really want to know...

As I said in the beginning, I trained myself in school and by the Grace of God have achieved all I have achieved from the monies I made planning events for people...

If you are ready to put to work like others the things you will learn in this book, Then go ahead and send "I am Interested in WPSS" to 07055366664 via Whatsapp.

Please don't send me a message to share this information with you for FREE, because I won't...I used to share this information with people for free on my Whatsapp Group, but I later realize that what people pay for the value more, no matter the amount they pay to get it, they will value it, that is why I have decided to place a token of ₦5,500 before you can have complete access to the information in this book...

As I said, it is not compulsory, it is not by force, and it is not mandatory for you to have this book, but if you want to be a Seasoned and Successful Wedding Planner, I strongly advise you get this book...

Don't forget the ₦5,500 price is for people that will take action now. As the price goes back to ₦10,500 after the first few orders...

You will also be able to get the book on Amazon and Foccible Platform on the 15th of November.

1 Like

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
To get a copy of this book. Send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com
Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Only Limited copies are available...

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Hurry!!!

Only Limited copies are available...

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 12:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2022
This book answers the above questions and lots more...
FOR BEGINNERS OR ASPIRING WEDDING PLANNERS, You will know
→ The Basic things you need to know about event planners, event managers, wedding planners
→ Basic things you need to know before venturing into Wedding Planning
→ How to successfully start a career in wedding planning
→ How to charge clients for an event

This is very very critical. About 80% of wedding planners lose a deal at this point. Either by overcharging a client or undercharging clients.

As a beginner, being able to know the best fee to charge clients for an event can be demanding. With my years of experience in event decoration and planning and deep research into methods used also by some of the biggest wedding planners around the world.
I have shared in this book IMPORTANT THINGS to consider while charging a client and how to successfully charge a client.

→ Guide on what to do on your first appointment with a potential client
→ How to satisfy clients and guests in an event and get them to REFER you even without personally knowing you.
→ What you need to advance your career as a wedding planner.
→ Strategies on how a Wedding Planner can raise capital or funding
→ How we were able to secure our first #450,000 wedding deal
→ How I got my first #50,000 Referral commission package
and lots more...

The original price for this book is ₦10,500, but the first 10 people to order it now will get a Whooping 50%. So instead of paying ₦10,500 to get this book, If you pay ₦5,500 You get the Ecopy of the book sent to you via email...

Note Kindly: I did not plan to share these secrets with everyone, but only with people who really want to know how to start and be successful in the niche.

Also, Note Kindly: It is not compulsory for you to get this book, but I strongly advise you to do so, and trust me, you will thank me for sharing the information in this book with you...

To get a copy, send an email to cfoccible@gmail.com
Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Having an interest in becoming a Seasoned Event/Wedding Planner, Or you want to Advance your knowledge in the niche,
Your decision to participate in this Orientation/Training will turn out to be the smartest decision you will take.

Just so you know: In the past 1 year, more than 1000 people have participated in the Tushmyhall Events Orientation/Training Program, and moreover 200 participants who participated in this orientation/training program has started doing exploits and sealing Events/Wedding Planning deals with the information they were exposed to during this Orientation/Training.

The benefit(s) of Participating in this Orientation/Training program are enormous. Apart from the Internship opportunity, we will also share with you "Where and How to Source for Potential Clients and How to Seal Big Wedding Planning Deals. {This alone is worth ₦7,000}, but you will get it for FREE as a participant of this Orientation/Training.

What you will learn:

Below is a Peep though into some of the things you will learn in this book:
→How to Successfully start a career in the Wedding planning niche
→ How to learn and be a master in planning weddings
→ How to successfully set up a wedding planning business
→ How and where to source for potential clients
→ Guide on what to do on your first appointment with a potential client.
→ How to charge clients for an Event
→ How to satisfy clients and guests, and get them to refer you even without personally knowing you.
→ Secrets on how to seal a BIG wedding planning deal
→ How to grow your wedding planning business
→ How to advance your career as a wedding planner
→ How to become an effective wedding planner.
→ Strategies on how to make your prospects patronize you
→ How to promote your work
→ Strategies on how a Wedding Planner can raise capital or funding.

HOW MUCH?
With what you will learn and the Information you will be exposed to during this Orientation/Training, I would have said you should pay nothing less than ₦10,000, But no, because I wouldn't want you to have an excuse for not Guess what?
Participating in this Program is Absolutely FREE!!!

But, you only have to pay a token of ₦2,150 for the Training Manual(PDF)which you will use to prepare for your Examination.
And you know what, because we want to give you value for your money, we have only made provision 10 people, and Only a few slots left.
To participate, Kindly Call or Send a Whatsapp Message to 07055366664

A Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the Sessions. Book your slots before it's sold out!!!!!

Call or Send a Whatsapp Message to 0705536664
Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
HOW MUCH?
With what you will learn and the Information you will be exposed to during this Orientation/Training, I would have said you should pay nothing less than ₦10,000, But no, because I wouldn't want you to have an excuse for not Guess what?

But, you only have to pay a token of ₦2,150 for the Training Manual(PDF)which you will use to prepare for your Examination.
And you know what, because we want to give you value for your money, we have only made provision 10 people, and Only a few slots left.

A Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the Sessions. Book your slots before it's sold out!!!!!

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2023
The benefit(s) of Participating in this Orientation/Training program are enormous. Apart from the Internship opportunity, we will also share with you "Where and How to Source for Potential Clients and How to Seal Big Wedding Planning Deals. {This alone is worth ₦7,000}, but you will get it for FREE as a participant of this Orientation/Training.

What you will learn:

Below is a Peep though into some of the things you will learn in this book:
→How to Successfully start a career in the Wedding planning niche
→ How to learn and be a master in planning weddings
→ How to successfully set up a wedding planning business
→ How and where to source for potential clients
→ Guide on what to do on your first appointment with a potential client.
→ How to charge clients for an Event
→ How to satisfy clients and guests, and get them to refer you even without personally knowing you.
→ Secrets on how to seal a BIG wedding planning deal
→ How to grow your wedding planning business
→ How to advance your career as a wedding planner
→ How to become an effective wedding planner.
→ Strategies on how to make your prospects patronize you
→ How to promote your work
→ Strategies on how a Wedding Planner can raise capital or funding.

HOW MUCH?

Re: Secrets That More 75% Wedding Planners Don't Know About The Business.. by topnotchinfo: 8:17am On Jan 30
HOW MUCH?

(1) (Reply)

The Beat Of Lagos Event Red Carpet Setup / Valentine Special! Buy Blackberry Torch 9800 And Iphone 4g 32g For Just $250 / Sour Chemistry Between Simi And Falz At The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.