Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (891 Views)

Love Triangle: Help Me Asap / Any Physics Students On Here? Please Help Me ASAP With These Assignments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Olumighty123(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Re: . by yangthree: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Fixed three
Re: . by dbestuncle: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Calm down and don't be fast to talk. Let him do most of the talking. Most times that listening hear is the best way to start.
2. Don't focus on yourself, saying things you did to be where you are
3. Don't accuse him of laziness, seriousness, lack of faith or anything. Note that life just happens even if he did all that he may still be where he is now.
4 Try to agree with him but end with positive talk about the fact that things will change if we don't give up.

3 Likes

Re: . by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Olumighty123:
My fellow nairalander, a friend of mine just posted on his status that he needed someone to talk to, so I messaged him and all he said was I need to come see him asap, that he is feeling depressed and hopeless, this is someone who use to be outgoing and very smart, I'm about to go see him, how do I help him get through this trying times? I'm still not sure what the causes of him been depressed are, but what advice can I give him when I eventually see him now, I'm lost for words.

Good man,go see him first..it is well
If I had money,wld av sent u with a flask of white soup and pounded yam hot...will help him loads

1 Like

Re: . by endsarrrs(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Olumighty123:
My fellow nairalander, a friend of mine just posted on his status that he needed someone to talk to, so I messaged him and all he said was I need to come see him asap, that he is feeling depressed and hopeless, this is someone who use to be outgoing and very smart, I'm about to go see him, how do I help him get through this trying times? I'm still not sure what the causes of him been depressed are, but what advice can I give him when I eventually see him now, I'm lost for words.
undecided
Re: . by Nonexisting1: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Be careful make e no be say he don plan to use you for money ritual or organ harvesting. Don't take anything off the table. Make sure he knows that someone knows your whereabout. These days, friend sound more enemy-ish to me than friend-ish.
Re: . by Anyahuruagu: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Allow him speak and when you want to start to psyche him, remind him of millions of people he is better than.

Remind him things he achieved which you haven't.. Try and find their must be things he has done which anyone he knows hasn't.

Remind him of how great he used to be before.

Then finally tell him that life's like a pendulum it goes up and also comes down. Assure him that the phase will pass and he will be up again.
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Olumighty123:
U haven't seen him yet to know the reason(s) for his depression, u are now thinking of what to tell him. Oga, go see am first.
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
After all said and done....Send like 5k to 10k to his account if you have...Pls do if you have....Tell him he should use it to drink peppersoup....u may also take him out. Gist drink minimally and eat peppersoup
The money might offset present need...and help him feel better. It's good to know u have someone who can help at ur worst moment.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Bros no go looseguard oh. Lot of friendnemies out there. Be at alert 247 Incase. Encourage him to keep holding it down
Re: . by Olumighty123(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2021
dbestuncle:
Calm down and don't be fast to talk. Let him do most of the talking. Most times that listening hear is the best way to start.
2. Don't focus on yourself, saying things you did to be where you are
3. Don't accuse him of laziness, seriousness, lack of faith or anything. Note that life just happens even if he did all that he may still be where he is now.
4 Try to agree with him but end with positive talk about the fact that things will change if we don't give up.

Thank you, your advice was really helpful
Re: . by Olumighty123(m): 11:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
Allow him speak and when you want to start to psyche him, remind him of millions of people he is better than.

Remind him things he achieved which you haven't.. Try and find their must be things he has done which anyone he knows hasn't.

Remind him of how great he used to be before.

Then finally tell him that life's like a pendulum it goes up and also comes down. Assure him that the phase will pass and he will be up again.

Not a financial issue but thanks
Re: . by Olumighty123(m): 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:
After all said and done....Send like 5k to 10k to his account if you have...Pls do if you have....Tell him he should use it to drink peppersoup....u may also take him out. Gist drink minimally and eat peppersoup
The money might offset present need...and help him feel better. It's good to know u have someone who can help at ur worst moment.

Man is good financially, it was more of a marital issue anyway
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2021
Olumighty123:

Man is good financially, it was more of a marital issue anyway
That's serious.
His woman must be tormenting him...
Only if u can get him a pretty calm gal he can be seeing, who would fvck him to stupor and forget his trauma for time being
Re: . by Olumighty123(m): 11:28am On Oct 23, 2021
FreeSpirited:

That's serious.
His woman must be tormenting him...
Only if u can get him a pretty calm gal he can be seeing, who would fvck him to stupor and forget his trauma for time being

Tormenting is an understatement....
Re: . by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Olumighty123:

Tormenting is an understatement....

Oga have you heard the woman's side of the story?
Re: . by Tyranny: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Alotta stress these days. All right?
Just like I got my own problems, I believe everybody got theirs. All right?
One gotta be sturdy these days else you got broken in the next few minutes. All right?
He gotta calm. All right?
He doesn't need to be so hard on himself. All right? It's just a phase, it's gonna pass. All right?

Listening to 2Baba ft Peruzzi - Amaka ♩♪♫♬
Re: . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nah hunger dey do am. Just buy him bread and beans and depression will leave him.
Re: . by dbestuncle: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
You welcome.
Pls be closer now if you can. Check up, call and chat that your friend more regularly. It's tough in this country now n we need each other to survive.

Olumighty123:

Thank you, your advice was really helpful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / U Ask Her Out By December And She Accepts, Tell Her D Relationship Starts 2022 / Should I Picking Her Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.