Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (6506 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2021
This is one topic that never get talked about often. Could it be that it doesn't happen at all or perhaps the male gender doesn't just feel the need to talk about it? So guys, have you ever been approached or asked out by your female lecturer?

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Not as common as it is for male lecturers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Yea, i thought as much
Richywiz:
Not as common as it is for male lecturers

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by general111(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Not common

4 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2021
general111:
Not common
Good for us �

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by MRDEE01: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2021
MRDEE01:
Yes
You don experience am before? Let's hear it please

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by mikigen(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2021
Chase ko! Highest say them like u well well na to use you do course rep stress your life and the most of it all na to come use u as middle man for sorting abegi naija cast jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by KiNg0G: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2021
very possible

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by FreeSpirited: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2021
They would rather give you green light and some attention...It's left to you as a guyman to pick the bait, act mature and discrete, and stylishly work yourself into her. That's if u sense serious green light.
......Many guys have dated lecturer through that scope. U have to be bold. Happens alot with Msc/ PhD students

23 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Stanchem029: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2021
Cadeveg:

You have enough work to do today late comer

I will soon track you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by DoggoneDogg: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2021
YES
One is even chasing me right now, I just managed to catch my breath behind a staircase to avoid her so I can type.

We mooveee again!!

16 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by RealAdewole(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Because as a guy the world is skewed against you, they want you to see it as blessing...
like "a whole female lecturer want to make out with you, you are lucky and you supposed to be happy''

9 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by talk2hb1(m): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
It does Happen, but mostly guys keep it hush hush because of certificate and grade.

2 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
BoiCute:
This is one topic that never get talked about often. Could it be that it doesn't happen at all or perhaps the male gender doesn't just feel the need to talk about it? So guys, have you ever been approached or asked out by your female lecturer?

No I doesn't happen. Most young female lescturers are lesbians. They Chase female students not males.

3 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Kobicove(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

No I doesn't happen. Most young female lescturers are lesbians. They Chase female students not males.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
mikigen:
Chase ko! Highest say them like u well well na to use you do course rep stress your life and the most of it all na to come use u as middle man for sorting abegi naija cast jare
Lmao
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
talk2hb1:
It does Happen, but mostly guys keep it hush hush because of certificate and grade.
Yea that kind thing
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Omo, it's another one
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Nazgul: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
It's almost uncommon.

Reason being that the age bracket of guy who gain admission into higher institutions are between 16-24.

And the age of most female lecturers are from 40 upwards, and the truth is most women in that age bracket are done with child bearing so sex to them has become boring. So there's no way they would sexually desire a boy young enough to be their son.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by iamyemiakins(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chase nikan ko.

When another male lecturer/staff is busy servicing them. Dem go just use work kee you, you go think say na chase.

They be like: (Hands over car key to you), go to my car, open the boot, you'll see a generator there, bring it here for me now.

11 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kobicove:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
An unusually high number of young female students are lesbians from their hey days at the single gender Secondary Schools. Then most of the young female lescturers are also from these pool of former single gender female secondary schools! The Sparks fly but not in the direction of men! These days young women crave their fellow women . They only Bleep men when they need money. But all their emotional sexual interest is in their fellow women. That is why there is a very high number of Sugar Daddies, hegoats who are breaking the bank to Bleep young ladies who in turn have lesbian girlfriends! And very low number of Sugar mummies who want young male studs for the same reason. Infact come to Abuja, most sugar mummies are lesbian sugar mummies buying iPhone 13 for their lesbian girlfriends, sending them on trips outside Nigeria.

You seriously need to update your knowledge of Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Kobicove(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

An unusually high number of young female students are lesbians from their hey days at the single gender Secondary Schools. Then most of the young female lescturers are also from these pool of former single gender female secondary schools! The Sparks fly but not in the direction of men! These days young women crave their fellow women . They only Bleep men when they need money. But all their emotional sexual interest is in their fellow women. That is why there is a very high number of Sugar Daddies, hegoats who are breaking the bank to Bleep young ladies who in turn have lesbian girlfriends! And very low number of Sugar mummies who want young male studs for the same reason. Infact come to Abuja, most sugar mummies are lesbian sugar mummies buying iPhone 13 for their lesbian girlfriends, sending them on trips outside Nigeria.

You seriously need to update your knowledge of Nigeria.

I expected you to give hard statistics based on a study using actual data but you're talking about what you observed based on your social circle in Abuja and beer palour gist...

By the way since when did Abuja alone become a representative sample of what happens in the whole of Nigeria?! angry

7 Likes

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by siofra(f): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
God forbid!!! How can

1 Like

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Let them come and answer abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You" / See What My Ex Bought For Me (photos) / Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi shares her Nude Maternity Photos online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.