Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy (2062 Views)

We Took Oath Over Timothy Adegoke Death – Hilton Hotel Receptionist / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Suspected Gang Member Involved In Killing Of Girls In Port Harcourt Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by donaldeke(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Reports are coming in of one Chief Ramon Adegoke Adedoyin who owns Hilton hotel, Oduduwa university and the Poly Ife and his reported connections to ritual activities in his hotel and schools. The latest is the reported killing of Mr Timothy Oluwadare who lodged in the hotel when he travelled to write his MBA exams. 

The report (handle) has it that several people have gone missing in the school and have no traces.  

In one report, the Instagram handle said:

https://www.reporterswall.com/chief-ramon-adegoke-adedoyin-owner-of-hilton-hotel-oduduwa-university-and-poly-ife-accused-of-killing-audio-recording/

Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ge ge
Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by okomile(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gbege!

Wahala in high places!

Arrest him if there is concrete evidence!
Awon omo Iran kiran oshi
Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Afonjas no dey carry last. With their oily-soup clogged brain.

"I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the Westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met"... Lord Luggard

1 Like

Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by MightySparrow: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Firstlieutenant:
Afonjas no dey carry last. With their oily-soup clogged brain.

"I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the Westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met"... Lord Luggard

1 Like

Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by Ahmback(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Things are happening
Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by Mayng01(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
It’s gonna be a long ride for him in the correctional facility if found to be true
Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by DoctorDree(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Of course he is the number one and the chief suspect but this is Nigeria
Many cases like this leads to no where
I just hope they get justice

1 Like

Re: Chief Ramon Owner Of Hilton Hotel, Oduduwa Uni Named In Killing Of Timothy by Lastmankc(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2021
Them don mine this guy skull

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Of Electrocution While Vandalising Campaign Billboard In Ibadan / Former Nigerian National Basketball Player Shot Dead While Robbing A Home In TX / Please Help Ooooo (new scamming method in town?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.