Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? (369 Views)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Safyan(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
Is there any sign that can lead to weak relationships?
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by JOACHINpedro: 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
For those in relationship.
Op allow me to park my barrow here and learn from the brokenhearted
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by ChiefSosa(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
-Sapa
-Poor communications
-When it's lust not love.
-Sudden isolation/behaviors
-Sapa again
-Sudden disrespect/unfaithfulness
-When you can no longer play with the person again, small thing e don vex.
-Sapa once more

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Safyan(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
That’s why fuel love sha
ChiefSosa:
Sapa
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Safyan(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
For those in relationship.
Op allow me to park my barrow here and learn from the brokenhearted
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Drsnives(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm..
Make we leave relationship for now and talk about how to make money and get out of this f.kn country for buhari has and his cohorts (vulturegrill seller)
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by luvmijeje(f): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lack of Commitment. Relationship is all about commitment and if any of the party is failing in that area then, it's time to pack up. Don't force it please.
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by iamyemiakins(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Most relationships of nowadays are weak relationships just because the foundation wasn't built with love but physical and material things.

Relationship don turn cruise these days, anything goes! Small thing like this, na breakup immediately.

You will now be hearing words like:
"He used me"
"I was just trying to help her life but didn't know she is an ungrateful person."

Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Look for no signs, oga. What will be will be.
Re: What Are The Signs Of Weak Relationship? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hmmm, just reading

Ladies, Ur Beauty Only Attract Men But Won't Keep Them... / Please Share This Story Say Marriage Nor Be Moi-moi / Join Her On Telegram Now