Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

New Here And Hope To Have Fun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Here And Hope To Have Fun (933 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? / Do Nigerians Know How To Have Fun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Here And Hope To Have Fun by cintia(f): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2007
Hello everyone,my name is cynthia,a student in one of the Nigeria universities,am also an admin of Nigeria free dating site www.uniquemate.com.i hope to have fun in this site

www.uniquemate.com
Re: New Here And Hope To Have Fun by albadguy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2007
ok, lets be friends then.

whats ur chat ID? mine is albadguy@yahoo.com
Re: New Here And Hope To Have Fun by OrderBay(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hello,

I am new too and hope to use this forum to connect extensively with various people.

Thanks
Re: New Here And Hope To Have Fun by olubiz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2007
OrderBay:
Hello,

I am new too and hope to use this forum to connect extensively with various people.

Thanks

You are much welcome to this forum.

One of the best in our country.
Re: New Here And Hope To Have Fun by McSantos: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
Just joined. wish to make friends
Re: New Here And Hope To Have Fun by FreeIgboho: 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2021
Welcome to Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Ahoy Mi Lord / 6f / Nairaland, Where Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.