Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? (2379 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by czarr(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
I was chatting with a girl the other day and she mentioned she dated a guy who loves masturbation more than sexx.

Are there really guys like that and why?
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
She told you dat and that means it happens so what's the meaning of the senseless question you're asking now ?

Because i don't know how you go just dey open thread anyhow ,you have idea of the pussy condition ?

Dey ask mumu questions up and down....

9 Likes

Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by romunu(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
He loves himself more
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
She told you dat and that means it happens so what's the meaning of the senseless question you're asking now ?

Because i don't know how you go just dey open thread anyhow ,you have idea of the pussy condition ?

grin grin
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by gistray: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
100% accurate.

Some guys can do without sex for a year but can't do without masturbattion for a day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
grin grin

Lol cheesy
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by YngDenzel1: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Shuoo... what's wrong in that? Self love ni yen grin

1 Like

Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by czarr(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Drink water you'll be fine.
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
czarr:
Drink water you'll be fine.

Boss man only uf you know say water don expensive like this to drink water with rest of mind nah whala

One pure water is mow 20 naira nah twice a day i dey drink water now.....

1 Like

Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by luwiizy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
gistray:
100% accurate.

Some guys can do without sex for a year but can't do without masturbattion for a day.

. LoL I find that confusing
Re: Are Some Guys Really This Way With Sex? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Any time you ask this kind yeye question again ehhhhh I swearu Gad you go collect...[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says / To The Homosexuality Advocate/apologist. / Getting Married To Yoruba Guys, What Igbo Girls Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.