Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online (6004 Views)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by epalava(f): 4:10am On Jun 03, 2011
I have never had any good luck finding the right man online.

Infact with the little experience I have, am very skeptical

90% of Nigerian Men claiming to be single online are ultimate liars

Anyone had luck finding the right Nigerian man online?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2011
ha ha
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by annita19(f): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2011
Are you for real? Lol
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Tosinville(m): 5:24am On Jun 03, 2011
lol
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Dyt(f): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2011
Yh sure
dey r
found my own yh
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MsPotato(f): 7:23am On Jun 03, 2011
The best one is to just meet the guy face to face.

I dont like online dating
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by tunnytox(m): 7:39am On Jun 03, 2011
@OP
Finding an ideal Nigerian man online is an almost impossible task, a lot of men online are there for one main reason which is looking for an easy lay or mugu. Many of them are married but will not be bold enough to declare that because their conscience is dead.

You are not the only girl with this problem and in fact being based abroad makes it even more difficult. Personally I have been thinking about the future of my 2 girls if they grow up abroad I believe the best thing might be to either allow them to marry here thereby saving them from many Nigerian wolves online who will have been more sophisticated by then grin grin I am also giving consideration to bringing them up in Nigeria especially during their teenage years, this I believe will expose them to Nigerian way of life and enable them to build some circle of friends.

My advice to you OP is:
1. Don't bother about marrying a Nigerian man, if you find someone there in Canada that you fall in love with and find yourself compatible with then go ahead. or
2. If you must marry a Nigerian try and relocate to Nigeria at least for a year to live hopefully you'll be lucky enough to find the right man you're looking for.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by obynoud1: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2011
@annita19 please i want know you well am obyno from nigger but wrkin with uba headoffice lagos.can i ve your phone no
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Omolola1(f): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2011
lol
i found tewee, they are as follows:
190, El guapo and Idowuogbo
e no easy
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by sistajay(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2011
@ tunnytox. . . . . .thank you oo, just takin your sound advice will stop me trippin twice! There's one man for six years im never commot from blacksingles websites kai!! The lies and deceit too much, na only God go help us ladies!!
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2011
most young men are alive on the street hustling and not online, except you are looking for yahoo boys and yahoo messenger chatrooms can help you out.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by oyinbogirl(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2011
of course its possible
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MMM2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2011
op
i found my 9ja bf online angry
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Dsense(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by otokx(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2011
Is somebody trying to promote a particular website? To all the doubting Thomas its possible now let me suggest somebody for you girls.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by kokoye(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2011
The issue is that most nigerian men you meet online will not take you seriously. most of them are online for fun so dont be carried away.

having said that, i know of a few naija guys who met their wives on nigeria.com and icq several yrs ago and theyre still happily married.  

Most of the happily married ones did not go online just to find a date - they went their to relax and have fun. In the process, they got close to someone.

Of course you have to still meet the person physically and decide if you want to continue anything. since the general idea is that there must be something wrong with you if you are online to find a mate.

So it aint always a good thing to go online searching for a mate - you will get hussled.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by kokoye(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2011
I met several friends online - some I dated and some i hooked up. And i remain good friends with most of them till this day.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by livedit(f): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2011
Great post kokoye!  smiley 

Livedit met her now husband online nearly 2yrs. ago! We met in person and hit it off great. I was blessed and believe me, I prayed diligently everyday about him as he did with me.   Because  I've encountered more than my fair share of "fakes", "crazies" and "losers".  It takes time to find the right mate.  That goes for online and offline.  People are not limited to be taking advantage of or "tricked" just online.  Anybody can play a role.  You can find "garbage" anywhere.   You just have to be careful and definitely be prayed up.  There are alot of "creepies" in this world, so you have to pray to God for the guidance, patience and wisdom when seeking a life long partner.  Also, you don't have to just limit yourself to online dating.  You never know where "the one" can be.  Only God knows.  That is why you strongly need a relationship with Him.  People can fool you most of the time, but you can't fool God.  I believe, God does things His own way. And believe me, it's ALWAYS the best way.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by violent(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^

I like it when you use your name in the third person. . .i find it strangely amusing!
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by HighChief4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2011
@OP its a 50/50 thing until you guys meet in person. Why dont you visit Nigeria often it might help
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Select(m): 3:57am On Jun 04, 2011
annita19:

Are you for real? Lol

@ annita19,
nice pix u have there! are u in the States?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Select(m): 4:03am On Jun 04, 2011
epalava:

I have never had any good luck finding the right man online.

Infact with the little experience I have, am very skeptical

90% of Nigerian Men claiming to be single online are ultimate liars

Anyone had luck finding the right Nigerian man online?

@ epalava,

yes,it is possible to get a good date online.
can u pls get across via select500@yahoo.com
thnks
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by epalava(f): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2011
You guys are too much, thank you so much for the great advice
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by ShyOne(f): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2011
Put God first

I found mine online

Actually - I wasn't looking AT ALL - he found me online

He is genuine, the real deal

Treats me like gold - I love him so,

You can do it ---- but don't

Let God do it. I wasn't in the market to actively date ----

There is someone out there looking for someone like you.

God knows every person on the planet he sees your life partner - so quit wasting time and ask God to point him in your direction and you in his direction - once you do that - it because effortless and a fantastic experience.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by otokx(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2011
^^^ nice testimony
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2011
@topic: I'll pass tongue grin
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by 190: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2011
Omolola1:

lol
i found tewee, they are as follows:
190, El guapo and Idowuogbo
e no easy
angry angry angry
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by dlux: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2011
Ladies and insecurity! Mscheeew. Wether on or offline 9ja ladies are always skeptical bout 9ja guys. If it's a white guy u met online wuld u be asking such a question? Take it easy and you'ld find a true man online. Also learn to be a good listner and judge of character.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2011
lari03:

most young men are alive on the street hustling and not online, except you are looking for yahoo boys and yahoo messenger chatrooms can help you out.
this is the best answer. the real guy isnt online! focused guys are on the street.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Phate07(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2011

No thanks! Am married. angry
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2011
Phate07:

No thanks! Am married. angry

You cheating on me?!!!!!!!! Damn you! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by iice(f): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2011
Hard to find any ideal person anywhere but this is about Nigerian men and ideal doesn't work always with reality. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Treats Me Like An Egg, I Am Scared / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual / Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.