Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Help Emotional Stress And Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Emotional Stress And Depression (391 Views)

Anxiety And Depression / Foods That Cause Anxiety And Depression / 5 Warning Signs Stress Is About To Make You Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Emotional Stress And Depression by Touyyt: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Please health practitioners in the house, i seriously need help, i often have mood swings,

that sometimes i get sober, and full of regrets, i feel sorry for myself when reoccurring events of how badly i was treated in the past start replaying in my head added to the mistakes i have done in the past.

It get the points that i don't sleep well. Every night is either am half asleep or am not sleeping at all.
It affects me even to the point that i perform badly in my work place, my relationship with people seems odd, i fear people too, that any slight sign of betrayal or cheat towards me i will seemingly withdraw myself from you.

I feel low depressed right now, i need peace in my head and i also need sleep. and i need to clear my head. Someone please help me!!
Re: Help Emotional Stress And Depression by Myzubby(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
well am not a Health practitioner . But here is my tips. Love your self admit your past mistakes no one is really perfect . Choose peace of mind do the things you are proud of. Make new friends. Be self confident.

1 Like

Re: Help Emotional Stress And Depression by Raychellasam(f): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
I am not a Health Practitioner, but calm down. Calm your head. If you can't forget how badly you were treated in the past, accept the reality of it and move on with your life. You cant change the past anyway. Shits happen everytime.

Also, always remember that there are others fighting these same monsters you're fighting too. So calm down, when the thoughts come, find something that works for you. Might be music, might be accepting your reality. Whatever works for you. Just be calming down.

Emotional stress is real, don't kill yourself before your time. Life is just life abeg, some say it's a pot of beans. Don't take it too serious, live in the moment. I know it's hard but try and make yourself happy. Because no one gives a shit about you really so live, don't just exist. You could die anytime, so while you're still alive, please live. I don't know what the problems are but please live, don't take everything too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Help Emotional Stress And Depression by Touyyt: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
Raychellasam:
I am not a Health Practitioner, but calm down. Calm your head. If you can't forget how badly you were treated in the past, accept the reality of it and move on with your life. You cant change the past anyway. Shits happen everytime.

Also, always remember that there are others fighting these same monsters you're fighting too. So calm down, when the thoughts come, find something that works for you. Might be music, might be accepting your reality. Whatever works for you. Just be calming down.

Emotional stress is real, don't kill yourself before your time. Life is just life abeg, some say it's a pot of beans. Don't take it too serious, live in the moment. I know it's hard but try and make yourself happy. Because no one gives a shit about you really so live, don't just exist. You could die anytime, so while you're still alive, please live. I don't know what the problems are but please live, don't take everything too serious.
thanks, i think alcohol will help but am scared that the pains am having in my head coupled with alcohol will do me more damage, i might want to take point that i feel sleepy.
Re: Help Emotional Stress And Depression by OfficialCribMD: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello, I'm so sorry about your past. Have you talked to someone or a therapist about? I saw someone said you should try Alcohol, it can only help for a while after, the depressed feeling would return. To have an online consultation with a therapist, check here https://cribmd.com/
Re: Help Emotional Stress And Depression by Touyyt: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
OfficialCribMD:
Hello, I'm so sorry about your past. Have you talked to someone or a therapist about? I saw someone said you should try Alcohol, it can only help for a while after, the depressed feeling would return. To have an online consultation with a therapist, check here https://cribmd.com/
I will check it out

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sleep Paralysis. / Chiropractic Treatment Helps To Reduce Your Body Pain / 9 Ways You Can Protect Your Kidneys From Getting Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.