Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) (901 Views)

Lack Of Job: Ex-Female Corper Cries Out On Facebook After NYSC (Video) / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Update from

A female nysc corper serving in Akpabuyo local government area of Cross river state is seen in a video shedding tears as she reveals she doesn't want to pass out, Siggy reports.

The corper identified as Sandra is seen in the video crying as she says will miss the monthly allowee being paid by the scheme and she doesn't want to pass out.

"Is it not this NYSC people that gave me the certificate. Did I tell them that I want to pass out... I want to be collecting the 33k", she laments in the viral.

The video sourced from instagram @ has drawn numerous reactions from various internt users.

https:///female-nysc-corper-cries-as-she-passes-out-says-she-misses-allowee-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zajN2kywFg

Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by BornorBang: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nawa
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin welcome back
Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by doggedfighter(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nigeria will shame you and make you question your sanity.

She's confused already on where to start and why she spent four years in school.

And how to face her people's expectations .

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2021
cry
Our prayers are with her

1 Like

Re: Female NYSC Corper Cries As She Passes Out, Says She Misses Allowee (VIDEO) by eteebanky1: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Thief!

(1) (Reply)

My Jnr Sister Is Posted To Sokoto State How Safe Is The State / Pls, I Need Help On How To Get To NYSC Camp In Taraba State From Jos / 4 Nysc Members, 42 Others Die In Enugu, Ibadan Auto Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.