Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) (54886 Views)

Exclusive: Buhari, Boko Haram Shekau Named Among World’s Most Powerful Muslims / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari, Boko Haram Shekau Named Among World’s Most Powerful Muslims / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari, Boko Haram Shekau Named Among World’s Most Powerful Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by WayoProphet: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
All I see are terrorists. This I have seen.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Telekinetic: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

No i prefer banging Christian/iyamuri girl cause they are the cheape and 80% are who-res in Nigeria.Probably bang your sister or girlfriend already.
You needed to see how I yanked off your sister’s hijab, tied it around her neck and almost choked her to death when I cummed inside her throat. Very worthless religious bitch!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2021
They will soon read it to NIGERIANS as one of achievement of this administration
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by biotechshola(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2021
TotoGame:
Buhari is a useless modafucking... pussy ass terrorist

If only alhaji aliyu buhari used a condom or better still a nylon bag that unfaithful Wednesday night 78yrs ago ....that would have saved nigerians and the world from this embarrassment

Lol see how wise you're...so his age count starts from pregnancy abi..
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by ProphetJeroboam: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Where is Muric chairman on this list please?
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2021
NwekeUG:
Bashir Ahmad: Buhari Is 16th Person In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos)

President Buhari has made the list of the 500 most influential Muslims in 2021, IgbereTV reports.

His Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4998387890188808&id=100000529389569

According to Bashir, billionaire businessman Aliko Dangote, Sultan of Sokoto and others made the list.

Bashir wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4998349020192695&id=100000529389569

https://igberetvnews.com/1403890/buhari-16th-list-500-powerful-muslims-world-photos/

The ranking must be based on number of slaughtered infidel. Buhari was even cheated.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by snowball11(m): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2021
Occupying the 16th position in the terrorists index list is no mean fit! undecided

What a terrorist we have got! grin
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by 2braithe: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2021
TotoGame:

Lolz....heard that the dss detention room is very nice and conducive.........won't mind having a taste of it

Only for those who are well known.
If you are not known, they'll brutalize and torture you, leaving you with injuries...Nobody will question them.

Imagine what will happen if MNK should surface with injuries,you know how the east will cause trouble.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2021
biotechshola:

Lol see how wise you're...so his age count starts from pregnancy abi..

Whatever, remember the 78 Is still his football age
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by TotoGame(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2021
2braithe:

Only for those who are well known.
If you are not known, they'll brutalize and torture you, leaving you with injuries...Nobody will question them.

Imagine what will happen if MNK should surface with injuries,you know how the east will cause trouble.

Lolz...I know
Was just kidding
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Johnwick64: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

List Muslum Murderers

The combined number of Christians killed by people in this list is around 500 million.

This is a list of Hell fire.
Damn mehn!!!! Dis ain't right men.. and who r dose liking this comments
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Wahalaperson: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2021
BKayy:
You can see the Sultan of Sokoto there. And one idiot was trying to make me argue with him here that the Sultan reports to a governor.
They never born the Governor well.

BTW, hope you lots know that they judged the influence by "Terrorism"
according to the law guarding the Nigeria traditional system, every traditional ruler reports to the local govt chairman of his council, the personal you argued with is right and not an idiot, the sultan of sokoto holds such influence because as the sultan of sokoto he is the head of NSCIA, which is the Supreme body of all the Muslims in Nigeria but constitutionally, his governors is his boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:
Muslims have no power in this world. Not as long as U.S.A, Europe and Russian control things.
Add China
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Shimran(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
ClassicMan202:
What is the criteria to be on the list....

Terrorism index??

Check out all those on list, they all have one thing in common.

You are correct.... Dying of bomb blast is a nightmare to the west and the likes of myself

And no solution to it. So shall you see them and leave them. Giving you all sleepless nights despite your powers.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

No i prefer banging Christian/iyamuri girl cause they are the cheape and 80% are who-res in Nigeria.Probably bang your sister or girlfriend already.
oga u lie no portable and a very good and Christain lady will get close to you and for ur info there are more Muslims whores than christains cos they the Muslims believe it is normal
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
See the list na...
Terrorists sponsorers
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by prophetfire: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
BKayy:
You can see the Sultan of Sokoto there. And one idiot was trying to make me argue with him here that the Sultan reports to a governor.
They never born the Governor well.

BTW, hope you lots know that they judged the influence by "Terrorism"
Sultan reports to governor and can be dethroned by the governor. Legally speaking. When Abacha was pissed with Dasuki, he influenced on the governor to kick him out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by 2braithe: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
TotoGame:

Lolz...I know
Was just kidding

Cool
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okhuadams:
oga u lie no portable and a very good and Christain lady will get close to you and for ur info there are more Muslims whores than christains cos they the Muslims believe it is normal
Maybe the iyamuri who-res in streets of Abuja,Lagos e.t.c are Muslims also.Oga everyone know that iyamuri will do anything for money and your women are very cheap. So there is no way you can change reality.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

You needed to see how I yanked off your sister’s hijab, tied it around her neck and almost choked her to death when I cummed inside her throat. Very worthless religious bitch!
Is good to dream but sadly for you our women have standard unlike you,i bet my life that one of your sister is a real life who-re,just like i can bet my life that there is a drug dealer in your family. You people are just lowlifes.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shimran:

And no solution to it. So shall you see them and leave them. Giving you all sleepless nights despite your powers.

of course there is a solution... as Putin rightly said, our job is to send them to their god as soon as possible.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Telekinetic: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Is good to dream but sadly for you our women have standard unlike you,i bet my life that one of your sister is a real life who-re,just like i can bet my life that there is a drug dealer in your family. You people are just lowlifes.
Lol... Coming from a fourth generation terrorist whose side gig is selling sex enhancement drugs with that islamic inbred bitch you call your sister that you test your products on
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Loveurneighbour: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Religion of piss people
Islamophobia

Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by optionalY09: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
Just according to his terror tendencies, As a matter of fact there is no how you won’t be number 1 in islamic community when all you do is steal others resources to fund their terror mission.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Shimran(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
ClassicMan202:

of course there is a solution... as Putin rightly said, our job is to send them to their god as soon as possible.

These threats aren't new to Islam. Let him and his allies put more efforts to such.
We have seen George Bush and your Messiah trump. Woefully they failed.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

Lol... Coming from a fourth generation terrorist whose side gig is selling sex enhancement drugs with that islamic inbred bitch you call your sister that you test your products on
I like said,i can bet my life that one of your sister is a real life who-re and your brother a drug smuggler prove me wrong iyamuri.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Telekinetic: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

I like said,i can bet my life that one of your sister is a real life who-re and your brother a drug smuggler prove me wrong iyamuri.
Urgh... Same lines... Fulani terrorists are so illiterate! You’re starting to bore me with your limited vocabulary. Bye f.uckin headslammer, you’ll pay for your crimes soon!
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Telekinetic:

Urgh... Same lines... Fulani terrorists are so illiterate! You’re starting to bore me with your limited vocabulary. Bye f.uckin headslammer, you’ll pay for your crimes soon!
First of all you are an id-ot,i am neither Fulani or Hausa.You do know the meaning of illiterate? Then again iyamuri are naturally stu-pid breed,no one ever accused your kind of being smart,judging by the high rate of drugs smuggling and anything illegal. You people are the lowest of the low and as for Fulani,Fvck Fulani and you iyamuri. Both of you guys are the problem Nigeria of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Telekinetic: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

First of all you are an id-ot,i am neither Fulani or Hausa.You do know the meaning of illiterate? Then again iyamuri are naturally stu-pid breed,no one ever accused your kind of being smart,judging by the high rate of drugs smuggling and anything illegal. You people are the lowest of the low and as for Fulani,Fvck Fulani and you iyamuri. Both of you guys are the problem Nigeria of Nigeria.
Lol... Say F.uck Fulani and this time actually mean it. Bloody Fulani terrorist!
FYI I’m here to have fun while you’re literally bursting a vein or two on meaningless write ups grin
Re: Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
tongue
Telekinetic:

Lol... Say F.uck Fulani and this time actually mean it. Bloody Fulani terrorist!
FYI I’m here to have fun while you’re literally bursting a vein or two on meaningless write ups grin
Iyamuri terrorist(IPOB),i don't think your kind are capable of fun so go F yourself bloody criminal. Son of 500naira who-re. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.