Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) (67347 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Onyeka2019: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pls who knows where the stat where the tower is located I want to go there.. me self like better thing
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
cheesy
Jochabed:
Lol.. So poverty is a sign of being a true servant of God? Abeg, why do you go to work everyday?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Franking: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.

Shut up. U pastors are too mundane. What's his job? Pastors need to get day jobs and be part time pastors. People are too gullible as far as religion and pastors are concerned. If u don't see anything wrong with having thousands of churches and pastors in our very corrupt Nigeria with no effect at all on our morals then u are obviously part of the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.
.... The same Jesus that said he became poor so that we might be rich also said that its more difficult for the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to go into heaven.... These pastors of nowadays are not just rich but very rich.... Does it mean that it will be difficult for them to make heaven?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Toni19: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.

The earth is given to men to explore. This your mentality is a poverty laden mentality. There is nothing wrong in this. Behold a man who is diligent in his work, he won't stand before mere men but before kings. Before kings could mean any things of which excellence is one. If Jesus could ride a donkey to Jerusalem there is nothing wrong driving a Lexus to a crusade ground, this is one among many blessings God can give to his children. Stop being too religious, highest life on earth is Christian life. Change your mentality and get connected to really collect. Selah
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by KingDash: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pyhonist:
Mehn! Church business is getting lucrative by the day. Thanks to all the mumu ajo contributors worldwide.
na to open church remain now.. I dey tire for hard labour jobs, make people begin gather money give me.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by desiredhome: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Go and open your own business na let your customers invite you to Trump towers if e easy
Only people without conscience engaged in such business (scam)......
Rejoicing over riches in the midst of most poor people on earth is not of God......

Chose yeah this day whom you shall serve......
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Go and sit down.
So because they are pastors, they must suffer? They must dress in tattered clothes and trek?
Become a pastor first and let's see you.
No difference between you and poor people who say Vanity Upon Vanity.
When poor people become rich, they forget vanity too.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
So? What now happen?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by otabaotaba: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
If it's a politician or yahoo man u people will not criticize him, just because he's a pastor u all are typing rubbish
Must pastors always be poor men?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Commentor: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
wordapostle:

When the rich live their normal life the poor call them proud and arrogant. The pastor is not the cause of your problems. Try and get to his level and see your self posting the pictures of your bedroom. Pastor Paul Eneche is far from show offs. He is mega rich so no need to empress anyone, besides his circle of friends will see nothing in the picture because their have been there and more beautiful and expensive place than that hotel.

My dear God doesn't want us to suffer so stop attacking wealth you hear

So you decided to attack the person rather than the issue.

Have you any idea who you are chatting to, or do you assume anyone you are interacting with on Nairaland is poor?

So much for being a vessel of Christ.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by jcross19: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
you have no right to tell God how to reach Him , decides the fate of every mankind and your opinion do not change anything. From the beginning of the world God has vessel chosen to reaches Him. Bible says seek the kingdom first and every other things shall be added to it! And that every other things stand for what? When the men of God are poor, you will call them names , now they are blessed and you calling them names , abeg pack well and go noun for your sorrowful life..
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chibuezem:
shut up how dare you judge a man of God because of his material acquisition, were you there when he was suffering to possess the program of his calling, you that is poor and wretched how many souls have you converted to Christ, job whom God boasted of was poor but rewarded with 100 folds of what He lost during his days of trial.
The worst thing is to judge when God has not revealed anything to you (only a spiritual man judges, one who has the Revelation of God in Him)
Mmechie gi onu
Go and preach the Gospel, raise men to God
....one man once asked Jesus.... How will he make the kingdom of God, Jesus answered and said, sell all your belongings and follow me.... Jesus said again, it is more difficult for the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven....... God no dey make mistakes.....a rich pastor cannot make heaven..... You can't climb a ladder holding 2 things in your hands..... You can't pursue wealth and be a man of God..... One has to give way for the other.... I rest my CRASE

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

So, if he had gone to preach in a village without clothes or shoes, you would called him a true man of God abi?
He was invited to preach in a church in Chicago, and that's the hotel they lodge him.
Do you have a problem with that? He should have lodged under a bridge in the USA so he can resemble Jesus abi?
Your hatred for men of God is already affecting your reasoning. Think straight.
He is NOT responsible for your problems.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by kuntakinte01: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

"I came that you may have life, and life it to the full" .so said Jesus Christ.
Dont let your this way of thinking deprive you from enjoying life.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
wordapostle:

When the rich live their normal life the poor call them proud and arrogant. The pastor is not the cause of your problems. Try and get to his level and see your self posting the pictures of your bedroom. Pastor Paul Eneche is far from show offs. He is mega rich so no need to empress anyone, besides his circle of friends will see nothing in the picture because their have been there and more beautiful and expensive place than that hotel.

My dear God doesn't want us to suffer so stop attacking wealth you hear
.... Please explain the part of the Bible where Jesus said that its easier for the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into heaven??
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Please how is this news?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by AkaraAndBread: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
His doing God's work. End Of Story!

Abi O!

Let us all do the work together now...

#WeMove

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Akharmony: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
if trump tower was a 100,000 capacity church una go fit use am deh pose like this.. E go shock all of una very soo
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ugotaya: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Woman Mysteriously Dumped Under Olorunsogo Bridge. Her Name is Kudirat Iya Mariam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQCFhXO9RZo

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by magicminister: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
I hope they already left that place before giving out their location! Otherwise, this would be a very foolish move!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by davodyguy: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
This man criticized vaccine mandate and called it from the pit of hell.

He traveled to USA where there's vaccine mandate.

Was he not vaccinated before going to the USA?

Or he was allowed into USA without being vaccinated?

But they tell me WRS different things about COVID-19

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Both of them are Medical Doctors, if they are truly called then they should have had a hospital for the less privileged and mother and children.
Nigerian men of God are the worst hypocrites... sad sad shocked
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Charx122: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.

My guy if God bless you will be living like a king..enjoyment in high places ......
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by femixville(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

You lamenting, you're a criminal...
If someone invite you to the United States for a program and lodge you in a powerful hotel, oga won't you bless your God.. Cos, I know you won't dare hesitate to say no...
And mind you, when you're a believer, you're not a slave but, a king.. Being godly or holy doesn't mean you should not live fine.. Nd mind you still, most of this men of God are being sponsored, nd they're not evn touching their tithes.. But, yet, the bad egg among them are criminal still just like Judas..

So, don't be misguided, and misjudge based on your heart envy towards Any doing what is right without you having evidence against them..

HAPPY Sunday!!! �
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
The cursing pastor

The DSS hotline pastor

The wife enjoy the thing at trump Tower, E no easy fa
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Crochet: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by JeogahII(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs nto medium to seek him.Be wise.

Did you spew this out of envy and jealousy or you really mean to accused them of been ostentatious? Well, is easy to talk about what you don't know but doing that in a public domain is tantamount to foolishness.

Pay the sacrifice these men pay to get to this level then do otherwise I will take you serious.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Your reasoning is too Ancient and poor. Wake up son!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by house10s: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
gurunlocker:

So they should wear what Christ wore then? When there are better cloths now..... You as a believer, you no get fashionable cloths?

is that wat u understand from what i wrote? no need continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.