Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) (66961 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
dultraray:

Your ignorance has a degree
Even Jesus feast with Zaccheus who was a wealthy man
You didn't see him when he was in Kano and other places in Nigeria heralding the gospel
You can never go far in life
Imagine such a mean and abrasive reply from a so called Christian , it is you that will never go far in life hypocrite , you will never see the kingdoms of God unless u repent
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Ever8090: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.
stop quoting the Bible upside down to defend what you people carry about in your minds to be the word of God..
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Gbabe2: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
I no longer give tithe in the church because my G.O is one of the richest pastors in the world, I simply give my tithe and care to the old and abandoned because that's where my passion is and I derive great joy doing that and I believe its better than given it out in the church where you can't account for what your tithe is been used for but my mom thinks I'm backsliding lol

God bless you. You are indeed a blessing to others.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Christaks(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.

Lol
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Christaks(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.

Thy r jst trying hard to tell every one thy r in Trump Towers finish, so she's looking for a better way to say it,...

Using a quote from d Bible may not suit the pics, so she jst say it's work.

All for show off.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Gbabe2: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
ArticleBeast:

Yes he has pastors in those places and visits to preach. Can the next demon come forward with his or her wailing?

It’s not really about wailing. There is a thin line between show off and touching lives. Most days it’s hard to see a church that lays emphasis on salvation, consecration and righteousness.
They lay emphasis on being rich and staged healings.
If you have less than 1,000 usd dollars, you can pass the night at Trump Towers, depending on the room and floor.

I don’t want to rent a space in his head to determine why that picture was posted, but definitely, it will attract both positive and negative criticisms.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Afolabimills(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.
God bless u big
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Thunderfayayou: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.

He has other profession Oga. So all men of God should crawl on the street before you believe they're from.God abi cry cry
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by athaboi(f): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
dultraray:

Your ignorance has a degree
Even Jesus feast with Zaccheus who was a wealthy man
You didn't see him when he was in Kano and other places in Nigeria heralding the gospel
You can never go far in life
lolz dunamis people... sorry oo, I forget say na some people Daddy
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice one... Let God be glorified..
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Basicend: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.

You are writing nonsense.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by selfmade22: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
do u know what it means to çashout every week, as iñ just sleep n wake up money don enter, imägiñe over 1millíon ppl aré béggîn Sunday to come so dat dey can pay their tithe.,. ña real business be dis
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by TiglathPILESER: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
sick fellow..
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Xbs1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by cheerishMe: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
I hope he took vaccine b4 he travelled?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Bachelorette: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
Lol.. if them invite you Yankee, you no go show? And so because Jesus went through tiny roads and climed boat's, we all should be climbing boat's or probably use donkeys as automobiles to work everyday na, then that will prove to you that we are " true" Christians Abi? His host decided to lodge him in the Trump Towers, how is that an error? Don't you pray to have the good life ( that's if you don't have it already) to take care of yourself and your family. Why then should another man suffer, cause he is serving God.

Why are you disturbing yourself over those unintelligent superstar. Their problem is that they don't associate excellence with God. You should have remind them that heaven is the best and wealthiest place ever described so, why should God's servant live in a mud house like their grandfather.

Abeg leave them o because what they don't know is their senior brother.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by tomakint: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:

I love you....
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
He's really on fire.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by quickly: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Go and open your own business na let your customers invite you to Trump towers if e easy

Trump towers na hotel now
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by SarkinYarki: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
quickly:

Trump towers na hotel now

Ofcourse it's part of Trump hotels
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by smallatobs(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Is it a must to comment, even if you will comment is not by criticizing MOG, you're not the one that called him so stop judging him. When Jesus Christ enter Jerusalem with ass (Baby Horse) your kind of people also critize him too. Go pour your aggression on PMB using your future to borrow money from China and not MOG you understand nothing about their calling, Remember not your Voters card Elect them.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Hugoempirecargo: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
So until they start wearing boxers and singlet before they could be call " a man of God"? Which generation do u represent?

If they walk up to u with rags and ask u to follow thier God, would u follow?

These men u see had made lots of sacrifices and it has paid off.... Even if they were not men of God, and yet made same level of sacrifice. It will still pay off.

SMH

Iyaebe:
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by paskal16: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
You know why mehn of God are bastardly rich?
Coz fraudsters use them to launder money simple
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

So make him no enjoy life because him be man of God?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by CMGO(f): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
So as servants of God, who made heavens and the earth, they should be identified with poverty?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
on top 20th floor of Trump's tower?? My dear relax... Jesus went through the tiny road and climbed boat to meet the interior villages who hasn't heard about him. What's he looking for in America? Has he finished zamfara state? And other local places where the gospel is needed?

You haven't been reading the Bible well then. Jesus was a sleep in a cruise both when a storm came. No be nonsense boat be that ooh.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by genkins(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:

And you think the rich christ reffered to is earthly riches? Your head and your pastor's need to be examined
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Two things are involved here:
1. Either your joking or
2. Your a goat.

2 Corinthians 8:9
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
genkins:

And you think the rich christ reffered to is earthly riches? Your head and your pastor's need to be examined

Is an abomination for a Christian not to talk of a pastor to be poor.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by genkins(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
judedwriter:
It's dangerous to criticize a man of God....God knows how to fight for His anointed o.

He's doing His job as a pastor. Leave Him to God to judge.

Who told u all there gibberish u spilled.? It's your pastor.
How come God did not fight for all the disciples that got killed? Or maybe Peter, Paul etc were not anointed.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by genkins(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
victorazy:

Is an abomination for a Christian not to talk of a pastor to be poor.

A pastor that is working can be rich,Not a pastor that is living off handouts from the poor
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by WINDSOW(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
on top 20th floor of Trump's tower?? My dear relax... Jesus went through the tiny road and climbed boat to meet the interior villages who hasn't heard about him. What's he looking for in America? Has he finished zamfara state? And other local places where the gospel is needed?
Make you go na since he can not. Apostle Paul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.