Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) (66944 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kaiser20:

Your reasoning is too Ancient and poor. Wake up son!
That's because I'm old enough to be your grandmother and can't be misled as well
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
They preach forgiveness, they don't forgive, they preach against vanity but they pile up wealth for themselves and their generation yet unborn..... They preach that only God can protect yet they surround themselves with armed security men..... They preach holy matrimony but they divorce themselves daily.... They preach morality but some of them are caught in sexual scandals every single day..... They have vacations abroad while those who pay the tithes and offerings have their own vacations in their villages..... They build schools that most of their members can't afford for their kids..... Their children school abroad but they have never sponsored the kids of their members to go and study abroad...... I am not someone to judge because I am not God.... I am not even in a position to condemn anyone but the most important question I would love to ask is this.... The Bible says, it is easier for the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to make heaven...... If we are to put their material wealth into consideration these days, many Nigerian pastors can be rightly described as RICH MEN AND WOMEN........ Since they are rich, does it mean that it will be difficult for them to enter into heaven since the Bible says its easier for the head of a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for rich men to enter into heaven?? At the end of the day, your conscience and the fear God is the best church you have and your best shot at making heaven.....
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
ensamy:
Both of them are Medical Doctors, if they are truly called then they should have had a hospital for the less privileged and mother and children.
Nigerian men of God are the worst hypocrites... sad sad shocked
Your state governors you voted for, you would not attack him.
Pastors doesn't owe you anything, stop lamenting.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Angelmichael63: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
I no longer give tithe in the church because my G.O is one of the richest pastors in the world, I simply give my tithe and care to the old and abandoned because that's where my passion is and I derive great joy doing that and I believe its better than given it out in the church where you can't account for what your tithe is been used for but my mom thinks I'm backsliding lol
keep deceiving yourself ok
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
otabaotaba:
If it's a politician or yahoo man u people will not criticize him, just because he's a pastor u all are typing rubbish
Must pastors always be poor men?
I am not hear to judge Paul Eneche but I think you don't get it. It is not about being rich but the mentality attached to such wealth is the problem. Truly rich people like Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Aliko Dangote, focus more on their investments and the work they put in their enterprises, but Politicians, Yahoo boys, and the likes just want to show material things they have. That's the true definition of poverty mentality.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by graciousify(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Meanwhile, I can teach you proven a proven method on how you can scale your income to 300-400k per month using your phone.
Take a step today and start your journey to financial freedom.
Click here to get started: 07036288213
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Kingstanding: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.
. We have explained the error of circumstantial and materialistic gospel. Creating the impression that by believing the gospel, it will automatically produce financial blessings and cause you to make it in life is a false gospel. What we receive at salvation are spiritual blessings, not materials blessings.
1 Timothy chapter 6 verse 5 These people always cause trouble. Their mind are corrupt, and they have turned their back on the truth. To them, a show of Godliness is just a way to become wealthy.(NLT). Majority of Nigerians go to church not because of salvation but because of Earthly materials blessings.
I'm sure you are one of religious nutcase follower.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Dynast31: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
[s][/s]
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Charx122:

My guy if God bless you will be living like a king..enjoyment in high places ......
How do you define enjoyment? How many times do you see Dangote or even Elon musk posting such pictures?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
JeogahII:

Did you spew this out of envy and jealousy or you really mean to accused them of been ostentatious? Well, is easy to talk about what you don't know but doing that in a public domain is tantamount to foolishness.

Pay the sacrifice these men pay to get to this level then do otherwise I will take you serious.
Get to wat level for God's sake?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.
Even Jesus said he became poor so that we may become rich. Whether you or your like want it or not, we will live in prosperity and preach the gospel in swag
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Picker28:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Where is that my friend that always complete his/her comments with this I have seen

Pls come and tell me what you saw here

False prophet abi
grin grin
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Kwara1stson: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
you are a fool.. so because he is a man of God he should be suffering n living in abject poverty.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ArticleBeast: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
on top 20th floor of Trump's tower?? My dear relax... Jesus went through the tiny road and climbed boat to meet the interior villages who hasn't heard about him. What's he looking for in America? Has he finished zamfara state? And other local places where the gospel is needed?
Yes he has pastors in those places and visits to preach. Can the next demon come forward with his or her wailing?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
Lol.. if them invite you Yankee, you no go show? And so because Jesus went through tiny roads and climed boat's, we all should be climbing boat's or probably use donkeys as automobiles to work everyday na, then that will prove to you that we are " true" Christians Abi? His host decided to lodge him in the Trump Towers, how is that an error? Don't you pray to have the good life ( that's if you don't have it already) to take care of yourself and your family. Why then should another man suffer, cause he is serving God.

Look how you are defending a man of God. Giving all sorts of reasons to make people believe he ought to live the life he is living. What's the difference between you and boko haram? Boko haram are defending the work of someone they tag their master likewise you. Later, you say, " can they allow God fight His battles?" While they defend with arms, you do so with words.

There's a lot of suffering where that man comes from; he trust his wealth cometh from God, so there is no avenue for it to get exhausted. He shouldn't be robbing it in people's noses. It would even be fine to only see him on the internet when he engages solely on God's work. Not while entering private jet, you pose for thw camera: while eating different delicacies, you pose for the camera.

They should equally know that the times are dangerous and people now can eat them like zombies. I have said my own. God cannuse even stones to pass His words
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Dynast31: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
harsysky:

Look how you are defending a man of God. Giving all sorts of reasons to make people believe he ought to live the life he is living. What's the difference between you and boko haram? They are defending the work of someone they tag their master. While they defend with arms, you do so with words.

There's a lot of suffering where that man comes from; he trust his wealth cometh from God, so there is no avenue for it to get exhausted. He shouldn't be robbing it in people's noses. It would even be fine to only see him on the internet when he engages solely on God's work. Not while entering private jet, you pose for thw camera: while eating different delicacies, you pose for the camera.

They should equally know that the times are dangerous and people now can eat them like zombies. I have said my own. God cannuse even stones to pass His words
[s][/s]
Iyaebe:

I don't think nor believe that being poor is a sign of serving God and it never will be. If you can go to work and you tend to live well, then people who are employed by the best employer of labour which is God are meant to be poor. Honestly I don't see sense in this.

God never design that his children should be poor let alone those who are working for him. Besides he was invited so all his bills will be paid for by those who invited him. You invite an hip hop artist and pay for everything when it gets to the gospel people start saying all sort of rubbish.

Well no matter what your opinion is they never stop getting better and getting richer so it's not an argument.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
if you see car, use leg to trek. If you see trump towers, stay in a cave undecided
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kaiser20:

Your reasoning is too Ancient and poor. Wake up son!
Nah his reasoning is spot on. Nigerians and black in general love to show off and that is the true definition of poverty mentality. Truly rich people discuss more about their businesses and how they are adding more value. They care less about luxurious things but the black man in general have the wrong idea of wealth.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Apostlepee: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
ictplotter:

Church worker, well done.
Jesus became poor, so that pastors should flexing and running after worldly things.
Same bible said, it will be easier for Carmel to pass through the hole of a needle, than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God?
My question is, can Carmel ever pass through the hole of a needle?
Jesus died poor for you to be rich, same bible is telling you rich men will find it extraordinary difficult to enter the kingdom of God.
Those guys that wrote bible must be mad.
Read about eye of the needle u would understand something about the ancient lsrael
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by romunu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why telling us all these, he goes to work everyday, why do you you choose this particular day to tell us his working?We all know he is working.quote author=EvenBlogger post=107001730]Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre and his wife. Dr. Becky Enenche are currently in Chicago, United States.

The clerics are in states for a programme by Church of Fire International/

They have been there for three days now.

Sharing a picture of the cleric on Instagram, his wife described him as a man of vision, purpose and focus.

She wrote, "Working from the 20th floor of Trump towers and hotels Chicago. A man of vision and purpose and focus."

Source: https://www.churchloaded.com/about/dr-paul-enenche-pictured-working-from-20th-floor-of-trump-towers-in-chicago/[/quote]
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
Businessman.
grin
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
FisifunKododada:
Shame. All the poor widows that have to give their last naira for these gods of men to live lavish lifestyles.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Well …
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dynast31:
[s][/s]

I don't think nor believe that being poor is a sign of serving God and it never will be. If you can go to work and you tend to live well, then people who are employed by the best employer of labour which is God are meant to be poor. Honestly I don't see sense in this.

God never design that his children should be poor let alone those who are working for him. Besides he was invited so all his bills will be paid for by those who invited him. You invite an hip hop artist and pay for everything when it gets to the gospel people start saying all sort of rubbish.

Well no matter what your opinion is they never stop getting better and getting richer so it's not an argument.

What's their sole purpose in life? The devil is using more and more actions to win. With their kinda lifestyle, every tom, dick and harry will have the mindset that making money whether by crook or hardwork is what is required of everyone on earth.

I never said they should be poor, afterall Solomon was recorded as the wealthiest man. He has seen all manner of wealth and come to a conclusion that everything is vanity. Who should know better myself or a man, whom God has called to save people? Think twice
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Dynast31: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
harsysky:

Look how you are defending a man of God. Giving all sorts of reasons to make people believe he ought to live the life he is living. What's the difference between you and boko haram? Boko haram are defending the work of someone they tag their master likewise you. Later, you say, " can they allow God fight His battles?" While they defend with arms, you do so with words.

Well truth be told not all arguments are worthy of response. When people are doing the right thing they should be rewarded and God is a rewarder.

Those men of God create a system that the nation is lacking. They create hope for people. They create order to mention but list. Those men of God had universities run properly and the government can't even run it's institution well with adequate finding yet all we do is tear them down. What exactly is our issue?

Well I think African mentality is the cause of all this, in developed nations of the world men of God own much more and there's citizens don't talk down on them because they knew everyone is meant to life and lead a good life but here in Nigeria the reverse is the case.

I'm not here to prove any point but I think the set of people we should be pouring our grievances on are the politicians who use people, steal from them and kill there own citizens all for there selfish interest.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin

The simple way to describe his likes.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ego ndi uka. If you know, you know.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by lamentor78(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
I read most comments here and it's centres on hate for men of God living in affluence ,when you hate people because they are rich how will God bless you, if Jesus is alive today Jesus will be flying jets to preach around the world because when he was on Earth Jesus never lack anything he wants ,Jesus never begged but you will be happy to see a begging pastor but hate the one flying jets ,
My brothers have a change of heart if you want God to open your file ,stop the hate and love that is what Jesus preach. If they use your tithe and offering to buy those leave them to God to judge or better hold your money and eat it. But stop the hate
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by dultraray: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
on top 20th floor of Trump's tower?? My dear relax... Jesus went through the tiny road and climbed boat to meet the interior villages who hasn't heard about him. What's he looking for in America? Has he finished zamfara state? And other local places where the gospel is needed?

Your ignorance has a degree
Even Jesus feast with Zaccheus who was a wealthy man
You didn't see him when he was in Kano and other places in Nigeria heralding the gospel
You can never go far in life
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Duping ppl in the name of God, this one am sure does not believe in God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.