Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story (1931 Views)

Any Chance Of Another Life After Death? I Have Messed Up This One / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / One Of The Ways God Showed His Existence In My Life. True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2021
charlyxx9:

Personal text: Suicide is the only way out

This is one of the best thing to do in this life but each time I try to, it seems difficult.how can one take his/her life with full courage.anybody in the house who can help me cause all this problem is not worth passing through cause at the end of the day life it’s self is vanity.are you rich or poor,are you big or fat?all vanity.what’s the purpose of my existence.
May God heal you
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by mii4u(f): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2021
Damnfailure:
Abeg forget Bible it's a useless book I just want to die really fast
Pls be careful of what u say and wish for.
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second! You didn't exist before you were born into this world to begin with. So what purpose would an afterlife serve those who, according to you, their life was cut short"? undecided

I stand to differ with this.

There re plenty things in this world that goes beyond naked eyes.

I came accross a thread on twitter sometimes back that has to do with reincarnation. Parents were sharing their children's behaviour and telling them stories of where they once lived before then. I was shocked

It sounds unbelievable right but some shared pictures to corroborate what they were sharing and most of the parents are not of African descend.

I would share pictures if I can come across the thread again

Modified
Got few pictures.
U can also go thru the link below for more interesting stories.

https://kuulpeeps.com/2021/08/21/this-twitter-thread-will-make-you-believe-in-reincarnation/pop-culture

Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by kingviny: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2021
There is a ... Before , and an After life for every human being on earth!

Your before is what determines your present earth life.

Your present life is what would determine your afterlife.

We are not flesh but spirits. After death, which could have been caused by accident, sickness, war, old age , psychic attack etc, the spirit would leave the flesh (earth uniform) and travel to the land of the spirits (Astral worlds) .

If he or she was a good person while on earth, he would find him or herself in the midst of similar people in the Astral light regions and he would enjoy bliss till it is time for him or her to move on to higher regions till he or she gets to the final destination called Paradise. They are expected to have learnt so many so called mysteries of life along the way. They are expected to become knowing as that is the only way they can progress upward. Spiritually illiterate persons cannot enter Paradise.

That was why Jesus enjoined all to seek the knowledge of the kingdom so that we can understand the rules and pathways and be able to abide by them. Only then can the gate of Paradise be opened to us.

Some good men and women do come back to the earth on a mission to help mankind.

For bad people, opposite is the case. Upon their death, they would experience pain and darkness till they find themselves in the land of Astral darkness. They would be sent to a place where their likes are, to experience the effect of their wickedness . After so much suffering for years and a plea for mercy is desired genuinely, he or she is then granted a second chance to make amends .

Life is Precious, it is a gift that must not be toyed with.

The death spoken about in the Bible refers to Spiritual death not physical deaths. Spiritual death would happen only once after Judgment but physical death merely means exit from this earth to another world . Jesus hinted on the many rooms (worlds) in His Father's mansion (Creation).

People are permitted to be born into families and circumstances that would aid them in their development and atoning of their misdeeds which would help them become better persons. There are God's servants in charge of these placements. We are also assigned invisible guides whose prompting most of us do not hid. Rather, we listen to the adversary because he makes them appealing to the flesh but injurious to the spirit.

With our free will, the power of choice is given to us of which we are to bear the consequences. We can either make the best use of this opportunities or blows it again and suffer more in the land of the spirits upon physical death.

As a grace from God, we are not permitted to know who we were in our past life. For if we do, we would be living in the past instead of living in the present. And, it is the present that matters the most because that is what would form our future.

Most tribes know about re- incarnation. It is a natural phenomenon for all spirits. Elijah came as John the Baptist in continuation of his Prophetic mission, Hamman the second in command to Queen Esther's husband, came as Adolf Hitler to fulfil what he could not do to the Jews back then etc. So many mysteries that men fail to learn.

It was the West under the influence of Lucifer who hid this knowledge from mankind. They painted people who believe in this to be achaic and superstitious so that they can spread this mass ignorance.

It was deliberately done to prevent mankind from being careful with their earth life's opportunity. For it is only here that development and atonement is greatest. Here, good and bad co-exist serving as examples. In the beyond, the good don't stay in the same place with the bad. Their is a sharp separation.

Just imagine a man who is toying with suicide! If only he knows what happens to such in the beyond.

Those who oppress, do ritual , kill etc, if only they know what they would meet when they die. They would have a re-think if they know that it does not end here! The suffering is hellish.

The Yorubas for example gives names like Babatunde (Father has come) , Iyabo (Mother has come) etc to their children do you think these names were given for fun? There are people gifted who can recognise who people are in their past. The more western a tribe try to become, the more they loose these gifted ones who can guide them on Spiritual matters.

There is more to life than making money, marrying and merrying.

Seek knowledge and you would find.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2021
kingviny:
There is a ... Before , and an After life for every human being on earth!

Your before is what determines your present earth life.

Your present life is what would determine your afterlife.

We are not flesh but spirits. After death, which could have been caused by accident, sickness, war, old age , psychic attack etc, the spirit would leave the flesh (earth uniform) and travel to the land of the spirits (Astral worlds) .

If he or she was a good person while on earth, he would find him or herself in the midst of similar people in the Astral light regions and he would enjoy bliss till it is time for him or her to move on to higher regions till he or she gets to the final destination called Paradise. They are expected to have learnt so many so called mysteries of life along the way. They are expected to become knowing as that is the only way they can progress upward. Spiritually illiterate persons cannot enter Paradise.

That was why Jesus enjoined all to seek the knowledge of the kingdom so that we can understand the rules and pathways and be able to abide by them. Only then can the gate of Paradise be opened to us.

Some good men and women do come back to the earth on a mission to help mankind.

For bad people, opposite is the case. Upon their death, they would experience pain and darkness till they find themselves in the land of Astral darkness. They would be sent to a place where their likes are, to experience the effect of their wickedness . After so much suffering for years and a plea for mercy is desired genuinely, he or she is then granted a second chance to make amends .

Life is Precious, it is a gift that must not be toyed with.

The death spoken about in the Bible refers to Spiritual death not physical deaths. Spiritual death would happen only ones after Judgment but physical death means exit from this earth to another world . Jesus hinted on the many rooms (worlds) in His Father's mansion (Creation).

People are permitted to be born into families and circumstances that would aid them in their development and atoning of their misdeeds which would help them become better persons.

However, they have free will. They can either make the best use of this opportunities or blows it again and suffer more in the land of the spirits. The suffering is un-imaginable!

As a grace from God, we are not permitted to know who we were in our past life. For if we do, we would be living in the past instead of living in the present. And, it is the present that matters the most because that is what would form our future.

Most tribes know about re- incarnation. It is a natural phenomenon for all spirits. Elijah came as John the Baptist in continuation of his Prophetic mission, Hamman the second in command to Queen Esther's husband, came as Adolf Hitler to fulfil what he could not do to the Jews back then etc. So many mysteries that men fail to learn.

It was the West under the influence of Lucifer who hid this knowledge from mankind. They painted people who believe in this to be achaic and superstitious so that they can spread the mass ignorance.

It was deliberately done to prevent mankind from being careful with their life opportunity.

Just imagine a man who is toying with suicide! If only he knows what happens to such in the beyond.

Those who oppress, do ritual , kill etc, if only they know what they would meet when they die. They would have a re-think if they know that it does not end here! The suffering is hellish.

The Yorubas for example gives names like Babatunde (Father has come) , Iyabo (Mother has come) etc to their children do you think these names were given for fun? There are people gifted who can recognise who people are in their past. The more western a tribe try to become, they more they loose these gifted ones who can guide them in Spiritual matters.

There is more to life than making money, marrying and merrying.

Seek knowledge and you would find.

Good morning.

Thanks for this
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:

I stand to differ with this.
There re plenty things in this world that goes beyond naked eyes.
I came accross a thread on twitter sometimes back that has to do with reincarnation. Parents were sharing their children's behaviour and telling them stories of where they once lived before then. I was shocked
It sounds unbelievable right but some shared pictures to corroborate what they were sharing and most of the parents are not of African descend.

I would share pictures if I can come across the thread again
Modified
Got few pictures.
U can also go thru the link below for more interesting stories.
https://kuulpeeps.com/2021/08/21/this-twitter-thread-will-make-you-believe-in-reincarnation/pop-culture
Did you personally investigate any of the stories further or did you simply conclude that since someone typed it, it all must be true and linked to an actual happenings?, undecided
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Truvelisback(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Greetings to you people of faith,may God be with us all amen. I recently lost my cousin brother to death(I made a post about his sickness), but just before his death something happened. Two days to his death,he had a dream and in the dream he saw himself in a strange place, a place where people were living and speaks language he doesn't understand and has never heard anything similar to the kind of languages spoken around the world. He was just wandering there and didn't understand anything, he couldn't communicate with anyone, but as he was moving around he saw a tap and when he was about to get water from the tap to quench his thirst he saw a young man of his age coming towards his direction and he asked him where this strange place was and to his surprise he answered that he don't know anything about the place too as he was also a stranger who is looking for water to quench his thirst. After drinking from the tap he woke up immediately and narrated his dream to his mum,he died two days later. So I want to ask if there's life after this life because the Bible made us believe that after death is judgment and no other life exist anywhere. What do you think about this?
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
He had a terminal disease and it seems he was shown where he'll complete the rest of his life.Don't just discard things like this easily, I never used to believe such stories till now.
Never ever take the words of Kobojunkie serious. He himself is a confused being.
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
Never ever take the words of Kobojunkie serious. He himself is a confused being.
Intact he's a wizard
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
The reason I seem confused to you lot, even though you can't prove this since what I say is exactly what Jesus Christ taught, is that your hearts are filled with lies rendering you incapable of handing Truth, even Jesus Christ Himself.. undecided

You are unable to directly refute any of what I have stated even here yet you are all too willing to cast me off as confused. Don't you see you are consumed by your own folly? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Intact he's a wizard
A wizard speaks the Truth of Jesus Christ to you. Doesn't it at least make you wonder the source of that which you spew? undecided
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A wizard speaks the Truth of Jesus Christ to you. Doesn't it at least make you wonder the source of that which you spew? undecided
Sir, you do not speak any truth at all. I have been noticing your comments here on this forum and how deceiving it could be to those who cannot by The Holy Spirit, discern the spirit working behind a person. I don't know if you are doing this intentionally or a demon is using you without your knowledge. But if this is intentional, it's better you stop in order not to invoke the wrath of God.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 1:44am On Oct 25, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
Sir, you do not speak any truth at all. I have been noticing your comments here on this forum and how deceiving it could be to those who cannot by The Holy Spirit, discern the spirit working behind a person. I don't know if you are doing this intentionally or a demon is using you without your knowledge. But if this is intentional, it's better you stop in order not to invoke the wrath of God.
You have even "noticing" my comments but not even once have you been able to directly refute even of the many claims make of Jesus Christ? Seriously? undecided

I suppose you believe that what you have living inside of you is the very Spirit of God, so then you shouldn't have any problems attempting a rebuttal next time, this instead "badmouthing" me thinking yourself holier for it. undecided
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by LordReed(m): 7:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Greetings to you people of faith,may God be with us all amen. I recently lost my cousin brother to death(I made a post about his sickness), but just before his death something happened. Two days to his death,he had a dream and in the dream he saw himself in a strange place, a place where people were living and speaks language he doesn't understand and has never heard anything similar to the kind of languages spoken around the world. He was just wandering there and didn't understand anything, he couldn't communicate with anyone, but as he was moving around he saw a tap and when he was about to get water from the tap to quench his thirst he saw a young man of his age coming towards his direction and he asked him where this strange place was and to his surprise he answered that he don't know anything about the place too as he was also a stranger who is looking for water to quench his thirst. After drinking from the tap he woke up immediately and narrated his dream to his mum,he died two days later. So I want to ask if there's life after this life because the Bible made us believe that after death is judgment and no other life exist anywhere. What do you think about this?

A dream by definition is not real so why would it be evidence of life after death. Unless you mean life after death is just an unending dream state.
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by fattprince(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second! You didn't exist before you were born into this world to begin with. So what purpose would an afterlife serve those who, according to you, their life was cut short"? undecided

How are you sure this isn't you 4th, 5th, 6th or 50+ lifetime. When you reincarnate, you lose memory of your former life at least that's what reincarnation theory says
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by 2elliot: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes he was.I wish someone can give another experience so you can see beyond what I'm trying to say. That dream is not just a dream
There is this lady in my place that her babies used to die within few months after birth. About four to five of the babies died before reaching one year of age. The last one that died, I was there when angry men refused to bury the baby just like that. They cut and macheted the dead baby like a piece of worthless meat. Funny enough, that was the very end. The next baby that came had some marks that looked like the mutilated baby that died previously. But this time, he stayed. That baby is over 15yrs now.

Another story is about my own elder brother. At the same period he was born, there were about seven births in the community. But suddenly, the babies started dying. And when my own brother was sick and my mom took him to a prophetess, she revealed to my mom that my brother are among the seven children that came into the world to deceive their parents–they will come and be birthed by innocent parents, then within a short time, they will die and still repeat it. And that presently, the ones that have died have come to call him to join. She now advised my mom to always rub powder on his face and that that way they will not recognise him. And so my mom started rubbing heavy powder on his constantly. And luckily, that powder pilled his face too. And so, he was able to survive while the rest six kids died.

Another story is my auntie who is still alive. When she was very young, she remembered her previous life when she was born to that same parent. She remembered the previous name she bared in her previous life and her favorite song. She equally had the mark the previous baby had.
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
2elliot:
There is this lady in my place that her babies used to die within few months after birth. About four to five of the babies died before reaching one year of age. The last one that died, I was there when angry men refused to bury the baby just like that. They cut and macheted the dead baby like a piece of worthless meat. Funny enough, that was the very end. The next baby that came had some marks that looked like the mutilated baby that died previously. But this time, he stayed. That baby is over 15yrs now.

Another story is about my own elder brother. At the same period he was born, there were about seven births in the community. But suddenly, the babies started dying. And when my own brother was sick and my mom took him to a prophetess, she revealed to my mom that my brother are among the seven children that came into the world to deceive their parents–they will come and be birthed by innocent parents, then within a short time, they will die and still repeat it. And that presently, the ones that have died have come to call him to join. She now advised my mom to always rub powder on his face and that that way they will not recognise him. And so my mom started rubbing heavy powder on his constantly. And luckily, that powder pilled his face too. And so, he was able to survive while the rest six kids died.

Another story is my auntie who is still alive. When she was very young, she remembered her previous life when she was born to that same parent. She remembered the previous name she bared in her previous life and her favorite song. She equally had the mark the previous baby had.
This is strange
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

How are you sure this isn't you 4th, 5th, 6th or 50+ lifetime. When you reincarnate, you lose memory of your former life at least that's what reincarnation theory says
I am certain because there are almost 8 billion individuals living right here in this world today. undecided
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by dieavirgin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
charlyxx9:
its late bro all the same thanks for your concern.I will go off any moment,pls don’t cry for me cause it’s a thing of joy cause there is nothing to gain in suffering here.
just wan to ask: are you now dead?
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
The brains continue working even when we are unconscious (sleeping or clinically dead) but when we wake up things we see during our subconsciousness may come back to our memory as dreams, that is when many people begin taking it seriously more than necessary. Demons (fallen angels) are always interested in whatever will discourage humans from putting faith in God's word so they often pick interest in our dream when related to others and they will manipulate events to make the living begin having doubts about God's word.
That's why God's word admonished us that if anyone even angels comes to teach us anything contradicting what we learned in the word of God let such a person or angel be cursed! Galatians 1:8

God told Adam that at death Adam will return to dust {Genesis 2:17; 3:19} and consistently God's word reminds us that the dead knows nothing even there love, hatred and other feelings die instantly! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

So we shouldn't take such stories seriously it has nothing to do with the reality! 2Timothy 4:3-4

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Is There Another Life After This Life? True Life Story by Sergio101(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
will be back on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

The King is Coming! / Pastor David Ibiyeomie / 5 Rules To Handle The Most Challenging Situations In Your Life By Pastor Poju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.