Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Would Have Done Worst If She Was My Daughter - Charles Okocha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Done Worst If She Was My Daughter - Charles Okocha (565 Views)

Charles Dny Jaja: Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Wife / Charles Okocha Survived 6 Bullets In 2015, Shows Scars (photos) / "People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Done Worst If She Was My Daughter - Charles Okocha by Linadinna: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha who was recently in the news for damaging his friend's car for taking his daughter out on a date has come out to clear the air.

In a recent chat, the actor said it was just a movie scene and that the girl in question was not even his daughter, just an upcoming actress.

He said he would have done worst if it was real and she was his daughter.

In his words, "My daughter is only fifteen".

Click Here To Watch The Video Chat

Re: I Would Have Done Worst If She Was My Daughter - Charles Okocha by Linadinna: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

6 Things A Lady Does Following A Breakup. / Excitement As Corps Member Proposes To Soldier Girlfriend / Legit Airdrops Whatsapp Group. Join Now And Claim Early Bonuses!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.