Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler (1185 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu And Wole Olanipekun? IGBO? / TIME100: Osama And Adolf Hitler Once On Time List, Now Tinubu On Time List. / Remember Adolf Hitler; Don’t Prioritise Any Religion, Ethnic Group – Bishop Kuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fejoku:

Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu and he's bound to respect the wish of our people. Let's invite the UN for a referendum and let Biafrans decide. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the leader of IPOB, the biggest organization championing the Biafran cause. This is what we have been calling for for many years now.
Well I expected a Yes or No answer, anyways I find it hard to imagine Nnamdi Kanu dissolving IPOB if Nigeria wins the referendum, he would simply come up with another theory about 'saboteurs in our midst' or perhaps he would accuse the UN of rigging the election, either ways IPOB would not back down, which is why a referendum is a futile idea, maybe if IPOB was a more stable movement but it isn't
Re: Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler by McCoy662(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fejoku:

Clearly your intelligence is sub-par. A UN supervised referendum is what we are talking about. If you have no better thing to write, it's best you remain silent.
Even if Jesus come to supervise it, u lots will still say it's rigged cos your loss is inevitable.
Well, nobody cares and there's no referendum for anyone as long as kanu remains the head. That's guy is a crazy clown.
Re: Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler by Fejoku: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Well I expected a Yes or No answer, anyways I find it hard to imagine Nnamdi Kanu dissolving IPOB if Nigeria wins the referendum, he would simply come up with another theory about 'saboteurs in our midst' or perhaps he would accuse the UN of rigging the election, either ways IPOB would not back down, which is why a referendum is a futile idea, maybe if IPOB was a more stable movement but it isn't
No need wasting my time with you. Scotland had a referendum vote and Scots slightly voted to remain in Britain. No one fought over it. You can't stop the inevitable.
Re: Similarities Between Nnamdi Kanu And Adolf Hitler by danvon(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Interesting... Even though I don't like NK I can't help feeling he gets too much attention both from friends and foes alike

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? / How Obi Cubana Became A Billionaire ‘overnight' / We've Prayed Enough For Nigeria, Nigeria Is An Evil System-Pastor Femi Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.