Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? (1160 Views)

Why Are The Ibos The Only Tribe That Always Vote Correctly In Nigeria? / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Zenithh: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
When will the tout organization of Ipob declare it sit at home for ibos living in Lagos Asaba Kano Ph Indonesia Malaysia Switzerland?

Abi is it only the poor ibos resident in SouthEast that should suffer for Biafra? grin

Is it not cheating to the industrious ibos living and doing business in the SEast region? So hunger should kill ibos in the South East while the ones in Lagos,Alaba,idumota be chopping life and eating isi ewu? grin

I pity any Ibo currently living in the south East at this time. Not like the region has arable lands,nothing grows well there. Just some red dust and gullys.

Ipob is committing serious crimes against humanity through starvation and deprivation of ibos daily hustle.

See the screenshot I took from an Ibo thread grin..truly let’s keep praying for ibos living in the south East (the good ones). That fool lives happily in Delta and still cheering the SAH

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Igbos are connected in such a way that you won't understand, the Igbos in the east have people in other places, so while they may not sit at home it also affect them becuase we are one, meanwhile if those outside Igbo land join sit at home how would we get remittances,

We are more sophisticated than you think that does not mean that the seat at home does not hurt but adaptation is an aspect of life, we are adapting to it, we keep hoping that peace returns but for the time being we are accepting the new reality.

Meanwhile our land is fertile and we are working towards food sufficiency

6 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Newyorkitis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Very soon.
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by BigSarah(f): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
The sit at home is meant for IPOB, not Igbos.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by DamnnNiggarr: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
What concerns a DirtyConeheadEweduIdiot with the affairs of the Igbos??

Why this sudden undying love towards the Igbos from the Yorubas??

Even if they starve to death, it's still non of your business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Ezehillary(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin Which one be ibos abi na ibibio you wan talk

5 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Op should stop exposing innocent person picture on this...

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Danjikanbauchi: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:
Igbos are connected in such a way that you won't understand, the Igbos in the east have people in other places, so while they may not sit at home it also affect them becuase we are one, meanwhile if those outside Igbo land join sit at home how would we get remittances,

We are more sophisticated than you think that does not mean that the seat at home does not hurt but adaptation is an aspect of life, we are adapting to it, we keep hoping that peace returns but for the time being we are accepting the new reality.

you too get sense. grin

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by illicit(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dis is somehow funny

grin
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
The same day you'll finally grow a brain to intelligently spell Igbo correctly.
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by mightyhaze: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:

Ibo is not an insult, non Igbos find it hard to pronounce Igbo, it is an official alternative spelling just like favor = American English while favour is British. Deliberate Corruption of word is one thing but inability to pronounce is another, you will obviously find it hard pronouncing Russian in fact at first I used to pronounce Seun with an S like snake until my friend who had lived in Yorubaland said it is Sh more like Sheun if I had to go the Igbo or English way lol
if u can't call it right,atleast spell it right. If u can spell complex ones like itsekiri,urhobo,Yoruba then Igbo should be piece of cake. Except of course you want to be derogatory

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
even yor0ba automatically changes to Yoruba. But ibo a derogatory word remains ibo
Why do you people like to create a problem where there is none, or riddled with inferiority complex, when did Ibo become derogatory,

If you looking for derogatory words for the Igbos it is words like Nyamri, Ibo, Eboe and Igbo are all alternatives and honourable way of writing the Igbo, all colonial account used Ibo, some used Eboe Even Olauda used Eboe or something like that, everything is not sentiment,

If they change it in nairaland would it change it in all account books
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
don't call it right but spell it right
Spelling is psychological, if your brain can't pronounce it what makes you think it would be easier to write it, pronunciation is the first instinctive approach to spelling

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by mightyhaze: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:

Spelling is psychological, if your brain can't pronounce it what makes you think it would be easier to write it, pronunciation is the first instinctive approach to spelling
one must be profoundly daft and most likely within autistic spectrum not to be able to spell a 4 letter word... Which probably is the most read about ,most spoken and most written word in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by mightyhaze: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:

Why do you people like to create a problem where there is none, or riddled with inferiority complex, when did Ibo become derogatory,

If you looking for derogatory words for the Igbos it is words like Nyamri, Ibo, Eboe and Igbo are all alternatives and honourable way of writing the Igbo, all colonial account used Ibo, some used Eboe Even Olauda used Eboe or something like that, everything is not sentiment,

If they change it in nairaland would it change it in all account books
Go siddon face bush
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Zenithh: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:

You’ve not answered Ops question

When will ibos in Lagos,Malaysia,Indonesia,Switzerland,Kano,delta,rivers go on one week hunger strike for Biafra/MNK? Abi is it only to shout ‘sit at home’ from their comfort zones and online dem sabi?

Answer grin

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Zenithh: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
[s]one must be profoundly daft and most likely within autistic spectrum not to be able to spell a 4 letter word... Which probably is the most read about ,most spoken and most written word in Nigeria

Thanks[/s]

This thread is not for u pple to come and fight and insult,...very usual with some of u lots.

When are they doing sit at home for ibos in Alaba,idumota,Switzerland,Malaysia,Kano,delta,rivers,abuja?
Abi the fight for Biafra/MNK is only for the poor and frustrated ibos living and doing business in South East?

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
one must be profoundly daft and most likely within autistic spectrum not to be able to spell a 4 letter word... Which probably is the most read about ,most spoken and most written word in Nigeria

Thanks
Using strong abusive language doesn't make you anyway smarter, learning makes you smarter, you can't insult people who try to talk about your culture just becuase of a simple issue where you are even the one at the wrong, how you spell your name would not decide how the other person would spell it,

I don't like being insulting you need to understand that the language binding us and non Igbos especially in Nigeria is the English language and honestly there is no later called GB in the English alphabet but there is gb in Igbo language so how do you expect a foreigner to go through adopting the Igbo alphabet structure that even Igbos find had just to be able to write one word, this is deeper than you think, they don't know gb.

And what you can do as a reasonable person is to understand their efforts and support them if at all you want them to look into your alphabet and understanding your language structure it must not come as an insult nor a display of inferiority complex like you are doing

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Zenithh:

You’ve not answered Ops question

When will ibos in Lagos,Malaysia,Indonesia,Switzerland,Kano,delta,rivers go on one week hunger strike for Biafra/MNK? Abi is it only to shout ‘sit at home’ from their comfort zones and online dem sabi?

Answer grin
They won't sit at home becuase we are already doing it for them, love is sacrifice and it is not like even anybody is happy that we are trapped in the cold war, even IPOB is not happy that their beloved home is on lockdown but desperate time calls for desperate measures
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Abdullah36(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
They will never because they interact with literate people in the so called states, so their mode of thinking is not the same with those that reside in the east.

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by iluvdonjazzy: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
E dey sweet Dem now, very soon they will regret it. A friend of mine an Igbo guy always support IPOB/ESN until they shot his brother then he became gentle and started opposing them. I was surprised one morning hearing him talking against them I was shocked, I asked him o boy waiting happen na wey you come dey oppose your people you always support, he say bros those idiot shot his brother o. I said whattttttttttttts.

2 Likes

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by ablejesus26(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Abdullah36:
They will never because they interact with literate people in the so called states, so their mode of thinking is not the same with those that reside in the east.

Just imagine the nonsense you wrote up there �.
Well your opinion though.
But you should know that the SE dominates in the ranking of the top ten most Educated states in Nigeria.
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by ablejesus26(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Simple ans
There are no thugs,and cultist with ugm and brainwashed criminals enforcing and attacking people who do not agree with the nonsense sit at home by the occult ipob.

If armed men gives you notice not to come out on Wednesday will you come out, knowing fully well that your life will be in danger?
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Zenithh: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
AlexBells:

They won't sit at home becuase we are already doing it for them, love is sacrifice and it is not like even anybody is happy that we are trapped in the cold war, even IPOB is not happy that their beloved home is on lockdown but desperate time calls for desperate measures

Some of u ibos make the devil shiver with the way and manner u defend rubbish. I truly feel for those artisans and businesses who will have no option than to obey the obnoxious order by a group claiming to fight for them.

Look let me tell u today that even if Biafra actualises it will not last up to a month before chaos and anarchy erupts. Is it the ibos that still look down on themselves that want to actualise Biafra? Is it the Anambra man that looks down on an Abia man that wants to live peacefully with the Abians or Ebonyi man? Ego go finally destroy that Biafra nation

Alex Bells u can do better than that crap u just typed my bro grin

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Zenithh:

Some of u ibos make the devil shiver with the way and manner u defend rubbish. I truly feel for those artisans and businesses who will have no option than to obey the obnoxious order by a group claiming to fight for them.

Look let me tell u today that even if Biafra actualises it will not last up to a month before chaos and anarchy erupts. Is it the ibos that still look down on themselves that want to actualise Biafra? Is it the Anambra man that looks down on an Abia man that wants to live peacefully with the Abians or Ebonyi man? Ego go finally destroy that Biafra nation

Alex Bells u can do better than that crap u just typed my bro grin
If Biafra come today it would work, Biafra had always worked and it would always work, the old Eastern region was clearly ahead in all ramifications, so what are you saying.

IPOB is a secessionist group with an armed wing (ESN) if they declare sit at home to spite the Nigerian state knowing very well that Nigerian government is another Arrogant regime you want us to tell the people to go out when two heavily armed group is fighting,

Or you think that it doesn't hurt but someone like me, we are trained to keep faith alive in the toughest of situations, if at 26 you want me to show so much disdain what do I expect from the widowed woman who needs to sell her wares every Monday to be able to feed.

But I have no reason to blame IPOB nor blame the government, we are the victims here and the best we can do is to stand by one another telling the innocent kid that this too will pass and making sure that as many people that can be helped are helped, that's the situation there is no blame game, it is responsibility
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by mightyhaze: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Zenithh:

This thread is not for u pple to come and fight and insult,...very usual with some of u lots.

When are they doing sit at home for ibos in Alaba,idumota,Switzerland,Malaysia,Kano,delta,rivers,abuja?
Abi the fight for Biafra/MNK is only for the poor and frustrated ibos living and doing business in South East?
You really want to know? Locate a deep well ..make sure its green with spirogyra and slime. Take a dip .. and boom your answers will come rushing in an avalanche
Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by Zenithh: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
mightyhaze:
You really want to know? Locate a deep well ..make sure its green with spirogyra and slime. Take a dip .. and boom your answers will come rushing in an avalanche

Your terrorists Ipob claimed to have canceled Monday SAH because hoodlums have hijacked it but same persons are in their comfort zones issuing one week SAH. Ask for an example of a great fool and I will show you Ipob

1 Like

Re: When Will The Ibos In Lagos,Kano,Delta,Rivers Sit At Home? by JAMO84: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Any Igbo that sit at home in Lagos, MC Oluomo will turn his shop to NURTW office

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Economy Of Anambra Is 2 Times Larger Than The Economy Of Niger Republic / Jubilation In Damboa As Boko Haram Bows To Superior Firepower Of Soldiers / How Obi Cubana Became A Billionaire ‘overnight'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.