Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade (5833 Views)

House Of Reps Seeks Suspension Of Proposed National Census / Buratai Reacts To The Blockade Of The Convoy Of Osinbajo For The Protest / Senate Seeks Suspension Of New Tariff On Alcohol, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by BelovedofLord: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2021
YOU all go watch:
"TEARS OF THE SUN"

# This is a western world projection of what's to go down in the expired, failed unworkable and extinguishing contraption, shortly!

# YOU'LL be amazed at the way and manner events are looking up in that directiom!!!

# BUT, GOD FORBID!!!!
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by Proflere: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2021
ERockson:
Bad strategy that can not stand the test of time. Only illiterate will apply that style. Instead of using the communication technology to track the bandits. Brainless leaders
Lol, a sensible government would have located those bandits using same network our government decided to block.morons
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by henrimoto(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2021
ERockson:
Bad strategy that can not stand the test of time. Only illiterate will apply that style. Instead of using the communication technology to track the bandits. Brainless leaders
... See the kind of leaders with backward reasoning leading us. It's annoying, it's painfull and fustrating.
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by Sunnymatey(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2021
Paltry N20m from regional governors, Wike singlehandedly donated N500m to the same Governor when fire gutted one of the markets in the state.
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by smileyoo: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2021
it's just pathetic and irritating, how this bubu's govt, keep on bringing out policies that unavoidably favor terrorists, bandits and fulani-herdsmen murderers.
there must be a reason for such awkward policies of bubu's government.
because God forbid, if it were to be in the south east that these terrorists are having a free balls cashing out consistently, bubu's govt would have known what to do to stop the carnage, by speaking to these murderous lots in the language they understand.
but unfortunately for the northerners, Bubu believe in pampering terrorists from the northern part of the country, sadly it's the innocent and vulnerable citizens of the north that suffer the consequences of such evil and insensitive policies of bubu's govt.
it's left for the northerners to speak out against these evil policies of government, or remain silent and be dieing in silent, because criminals have no regard for tribal or religious affiliations.
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by Elbinawi: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Goronyo market attack: Sokoto govt writes FG to lift suspension on telecommunication network - News Report

Mee:

With an illiterate barbarian like Tyrant Buhari as leader you will always come across the most useless policies. Closing Nigerian borders for more than 2 years was one of them and blocking telecommunication networks in states ravaged by armed Banditry is another.

Why block telecommunication networks? Who gained? The increase in insecurity shows that this policy is completely useless. Cosmetics gestures like this does not degrade the capability of the murderous criminals.

The sad reality of the genocidal Buhari regime is that the regime is only good in the mass murder of innocent and defenseless Nigerians and attacking peaceful protesters. Saving lives of people is alien to these genocidal criminals who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves.

Humbly, I can design the needed ingredients on how to defeat the armed banditry within a time frame. I followed closely the war against Western-backed terrorism in Syria and Iraq and learn a lot of things. My fat file with the Nigerian secret police (DSS) stated that I "am a security expert with allegiance to Iran". Iran is not my country, Nigeria is my country. My ancestors over ten generation lived and died in present day Nigeria. Stoping and defeating armed banditry is not a rocket science.

Inference:

The major priority of any responsible government is to protect lives and properties of citizens. People are being killed and kidnapped daily in Northern Nigeria unchecked and unchallenged. The savages in power in Nigeria are bloodthirsty killers that are grossly irresponsible.

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by alasane: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
BelovedofLord:
YOU all go watch:
"TEARS OF THE SUN"

# This is a western world projection of what's to go down in the expired, failed unworkable and extinguishing contraption, shortly!

# YOU'LL be amazed at the way and manner events are looking up in that directiom!!!

# BUT, GOD FORBID!!!!

A monkey clapped its hands as it watched the elephant and the hippo fighting. One of the legs of the hippo was eventually broken.

So the medicine man said he needed the veins of a monkey to prepare the medicine.

When the monkey was caught and told the reason, he sadly said, I would have reconciled them if I knew the conflict will eventually affect me.

It was too late for the monkey.
So let us all be part of the positive solution.

Every crisis you see or hear about will one day affect you too.

We should use our opportunities well by preaching peace, unity and love. We may also cry one day if we don't help today.

Make yourself a Solution and not a PROMOTER of any Crisis!
Re: Sokoto Seeks Suspension Of Networks’ Blockade by BelovedofLord: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
A stitch in time saves, nine!

#
That's to say prevention is better than, cure!!!

#
A double standards and complicit rogue govt, will eventually see to the decimation of a certain killer ethnic group!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence / 2023 Polls: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Compel INEC To Audit Voters’ Register / Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.