Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence (5830 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
I read online where Obi's supporter are hailing their candidate for allowing his son to pursue his passion in acting abroad. I see this as an example of failed parental influence. How could a billionaire businessman failed to lead his son in the same path he'd followed. Except I missed it, i have read online that he Obi inherited fortune from his own parent but why did he want to change the standard?
I have nothing against his son but the hard-hearted-father.

The path to success for Alexander the Great was laid down by his father Philip of Macedonia, Xerxes the King of Kings becomes great because Darius 1 hand over a prosperous kingdom to him. The Biblical Isaac become great and wealthy because Abraham his father amassed much wealth and hand it over to him. These are few old examples. In recent years.

#Funfact: United States went to war with Iraq two times and each of this war Father and Son were the POTUS.
=> George Bush [Father] was a two times VP 1981-1989 and a single term President 1989–1993
=> George W. Bush [Son] was also a two term President 2001–2009
If you look at the record above you will see that both father and son were at the helm of US government affair for 20 years. The success of the George W. Bush [Son] cannot be unconnected with the influence of the father.

Aliko Dangote, inherited business and entrepreneurial skill from his father, to he is the richest man in Africa. Looking at the structure of Globalcom Nigeria, you will find Wale Adenuga's children in the hierarchy of leadership. The is called grooming.

For Obi to abandon his son in US like Almajiri show that he is not among the caliber of "Best Dad".
All of you praising Obi don't really know what it means to have a father as a billionaire businessman but be living like Almajiri in US.

FYI: Almajiri is not a beggar, but someone who left or sent from home to foreign land to study and to fend for himself.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Romanoff(f): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Rotfl.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:

Do you have a Rich Dad?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Moh247: 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool

His only Son for that matter

First he claimed he never bought him a Car while he was a Governor, then he never introduced him to the family trade

Funny enough The Bank Account and Offshore Business he opened to Launder money according to Pandora Papers was in the Boys name and that of his sister

Can you see why the boy isn't Campaigning for his selfish Father, even his wife Margaret insnt involved

Obiano his successor isn't Campaigning

Non of his commissioners are Campaigning

Prominent Ibos are not Campaigning for him

Even After Graduating with Not so impressive grade studying philosophy, Obi's father made him board director of companies and bank they had stake in

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by ojun50(m): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reinaldo:

I dey tell you, this one own no fit get cure

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Righthussle: 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
SeunTheOwner:
I read online where Obi's supporter are hailing their candidate for allowing his son to pursue his passion in acting abroad. I see this as an example of failed parental influence. How could a billionaire businessman failed to lead his son in the same path he'd followed. Except I missed it, i have read online that he Obi inherited fortune from his own parent but why did he want to change the standard?

The path to success for Alexander the Great was laid down by his father Philip of Macedonia, Xerxes the King of Kings becomes great because Darius 1 hand over a prosperous kingdom to him. The Biblical Isaac become great and wealthy because Abraham his father amassed much wealth and hand it over to him. These are few old examples. In recent years.

#Funfact: United States went to war with Iraq two times and each of this war Father and Son were the POTUS.
=> George Bush [Father] was a two times VP 1981-1989 and a single term President 1989–1993
If you look at the record above you will see that both father and son were are the helm of US government affair for 20 years. The success of the George W. Bush [Son] cannot be unconnected with the influence of the father.

Aliko Dangote, inherited business and entrepreneurial skill from his father, to he is the richest man in Africa. Looking at the structure of Globalcom Nigeria, you will find Wale Adenuga's children in the hierarchy of leadership. The is called grooming.

For Obi to abandon his son in US like Almajiri show that he is not among the caliber of "Best Dad".
All of you praising Obi don't really know what it means to have a father as a billionaire businessman but be living like Almajiri in US.

FYI: Almajiri is not a beggar, but someone who left or sent from home to foreign land to study and to fend for himself.

It obvious you don't have anything worrying your life. So na how Peter Obi son choose to spend him life you wan use as your own problem.

84 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by odduduwa: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Only lazy sons rely heavily on their parents for financial support example seyi tinubu , remove his father's stolen wealth and watch the poor boy fall like a piece of dog shit

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by jchioma: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Seun, such monickers should be prevented from registering in this site, it isn't even about what they write about, but the fact that this will further give the impression that this site is a dumping ground for all rubbish and feeble minds can get carried away easily.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by domDva(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Allowing your child to achieve his dream is failed parenting ? You just be from 1526, how did you find yourself in 2022

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Righthussle:

It obvious you don't have anything worrying your life.

Buhari is a bad man with good intention
But Obi a good man with bad intention.
How can a Rich dad turn his child into Almajiri just to prove a political point

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by backnbeta(f): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
You are funny because this must be a joke! Are you implying that Peter Obi abandoned his son by allowing him pursue his passion? This line of thought is shallow and pointless undecided

44 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
I'm apolitical but I've never seen a brain full of as much indomie as the OP's. Damn! See who I dey share space with for this earth.

Just when I thought I had seen it all. Them suppose tie you down flog shege commot for your body. Your f00lishness is legendary.

42 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by DWickedLandLord: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
When will this forum start doing end of the yr awards like other boards? IE

Worst Poster Of The Year
Worst Thread Of The Year

This guy hit the bulls eye with this rubbish .

One minute it's African parents are too rigid
Next minute it's African parents are not rigid enough

You really truly can't please everybody

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by JoeNL22(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

If you look at the record above you will see that both father and son were at the helm of US government affair for 20 years. The success of the George W. Bush [Son] cannot be unconnected with the influence of the father.

The most useless and stupidest article I have ever read this year. So your son hustling for himself is failed parenting?
How much is Tinubu paying you to write this rubbish?
You can't support Tinubu and have sense. It is not curse!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by DWickedLandLord: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:
cool

His only Son for that matter

First he claimed he never bought him a Car while he was a Governor, then he never introduced him to the family trade

Funny enough The Bank Account and Offshore Business he opened to Launder money according to Pandora Papers was in the Boys name and that of his sister

Can you see why the boy isn't Campaigning for his selfish Father, even his wife Margaret insnt involved

Obiano his successor isn't Campaigning

Non of his commissioners are Campaigning

Prominent Ibos are not Campaigning for him

This person certainly is a Worst Poster of The Year Nominee.

No way this is a FUNCTIONING bill paying adult in real life. Absolutely no way

If this is somebody's husband I really pity the woman .

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Moh247: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

This person certainly is a Worst Poster of The Year Nominee.

No way this is a FUNCTIONING bill paying adult in real life. Absolutely no way

If this is somebody's husband I really pity the woman .

Is that all.... I have always known Zombidiots are waste of space everyone knows that already

Zombidiots rush insult at post regarding Obi in the most stupidest mob like manner

We already know Zombidiots are quite shallow hence why they resort to insult

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
odduduwa:
Only lazy sons rely heavily on their parents for financial support example seyi tinubu , remove his father's stolen wealth and watch the poor boy fall like a piece of dog shit
Most of you always wallow in ignorance.
If you have the kind of energy and agility Seyi has, you won't be here to be typing this gibberish

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by DWickedLandLord: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:

Is that all.... I have always known Zombidiots are waste of space everyone knows that already

Zombidiots rush insult at post regarding Obi in the most stupidest mob like manner

You're just terribly below average human.

Calling a spade a spade can never be insult .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Treasure17(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
Kids with their unsophisticated way of reasoning. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Tinubuagbado: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Do you have a Rich Dad?

IndeedI youre a lunatic.

Shameless and useless idiot.

YoruBandit

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Tinubuagbado: 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Moh247:

Yourr the most senseless and foolish creature walking in form of human. Youre less than an imp.

One room child.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
backnbeta:
You are funny because this must be a joke! Are you implying that Peter Obi abandoned his son by allowing him pursue his passion? This line of thought is shallow and pointless undecided

domDva:
Allowing your child to achieve his dream is failed parenting ? You just be from 1526, how did you find yourself in 2022
sho
You guys know nothing about Child development. That his son can not pick interest in his fathers business show that Obi fail to open his eye to family business when the lad was young. Falz is an artist and a Law student because his father is into legal business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by slimghost(m): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nairaland! A forum of degenerates. Lmao!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Onucs(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Alaye, you are just rigmaroling

This one no follow ahbeg

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Onucs:
Alaye, you are just rigmaroling
This one no follow ahbeg

if you learn nothing at least take history lesson from me for free

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by SeunNotOwner: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2022
slimghost:
Nairaland! A forum of degenerates. Lmao!!

Do you have a Rich Dad?
Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Onucs(m): 12:04am On Oct 25, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

if you learn nothing at least take history lesson from me for free

I don't know if you are in your right state of mind or maybe you are high on something. But who told you an actor cannot inherit his father's assets.

If acting is truly his passion, then what kind of father will peter obi be to deny his son happiness. I wouldn't support him if he did otherwise.

As for you, put your mouth where your hustle is and stop poking your running nose into another man's family affairs.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Whois(m): 12:05am On Oct 25, 2022
We know Op is a Failed blogger working for emilokan

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by Julesrimet(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2022
What a happy slave. After serving Tinubu you want to continue serving his son.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Save this ....
Hunger ,terrorism knows no tribe..

If by mistake the wrong candidate wins 2023 election,....it will be terrible for all,most especially ,emotional trauma of those that supported d candidate based on tribe and religion....remember buhari

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence by jawogab: 12:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Good English write up, but sense u no get

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party / Describe Buhari In Two Words / Rivers Govt. To Provide Constant Electricity – Nwokocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.