Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World (14202 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by xynerise: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2021
Inasmuch as your points are valid, but you see this current generation, only the Grace of God can heal them. I have seen kids that started good before their teenage stage, but immediately they gain admission to the university, everything changed. Some can even be influenced by peer group overnight.

Sometimes you can't always blame the parents for their children's wayward lifestyles, they have done their best in the adolescent stage and when it got to the stage when they become far from home, they become something else.

This is why I can't send my kids to boarding school at tender age. They need my parental care at that stage

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pweetiedude(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Forget all this trash. If you like lock them inside a room the will still practice sex on themselves.
The only way to prevent this evil is to breed with a clean (virgin) woman.
The spirit of fornication is transferred from the woman to the child which now radiates around the child therefore making that child vulnerable to evil uncles and brothers.
To all that married non virgin, you have destroyed the lives of your born and unborn children!
A woman who has slept with more than one man should be discarded like a broken glass because she carries many spirits (traits) in her DNA which will definitely manifest in your children.
Those who keep a cheating wife should just commit suicide!
If your wife is not a virgin when you met her then you are a Father of BASTARDS!
God forbid I breed with a Wh0re.
No hate. Are you also a virgin?

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by popweezy(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
A child raped is the fault of the hoeing life of the mother.
If your wife is pure in her early stage , your children will not be a victim of rape even if they lived among gangster.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by toujurs: 7:42am On Oct 24, 2021
Walaihi this our generation has really spoilt. cry children of the world
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 24, 2021
Pweetiedude:
No hate. Are you also a virgin?
I'm a man. I'm the donor.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2021
xynerise:
Inasmuch as your points are valid, but you see this current generation, only the Grace of God can heal them. I have seen kids that started good before their teenage stage, but immediately they gain admission to the university, everything changed. Some can even be influenced by peer group overnight.

Sometimes you can't always blame the parents for their children's wayward lifestyles, they have done their best in the adolescent stage and when it got to the stage when they become far from home, they become something else.

This is why I can't send my kids to boarding school at tender age. They need my parental care at that stage

100% agree!

I won't even send them there at all.

They'll eventually go to the university, anyway, so why prematurely take them away from nurturing them the way I want to?

I always say it that parents who send their kids to boarding school at a tender age simply do not realise that they largely delegated their responsibility of raising their kids their own way.

So perhaps the children turned out just fine. But most come out with undesirable traits.

I can never trust anyone else to raise my children better than I would!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Darealrick(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
RavagedHeart:
SHIELD THEM FROM SOCIAL MEDIA

sensor what they watch and the songs they play.

If possible. Homeschool them untill they reach 12.
its impossible to shield them from social media most kids nowadays have a phone and know how to use it unless you are raising a dullard,and maybe at home you can watch what songs are played but outside those agbero with loud speakers dont care,that homeschooling will make your child socially akward
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
toujurs:
Walaihi this our generation has really spoilt. cry children of the world
Because the mothers of this generation are retired hoes.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by womenareapess: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Forget all this trash. If you like lock them inside a room the will still practice sex on themselves.
The spirit of fornication is transferred from the woman to the child which now radiates around the child therefore making that child vulnerable to evil uncles and brothers.
To all that married non virgin, you have destroyed the lives of your born and unborn children!
A woman who has slept with more than one man should be discarded like a broken glass because she carries many spirits (traits) in her DNA which will definitely manifest in your children.
If your wife is not a virgin when you met her then you are a Father of BASTARDS!
confirm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by NOBLE468(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

A woman who has slept with more than one man should be discarded like a broken glass because she carries many spirits (traits) in her DNA which will definitely manifest in your children
me i don't belief what you just say o

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Emmaomotob(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Such a low iq person.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by tunize(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Only God Mehn no matter the high standard or morals female matter get as e be oooo take it or live it who go spoil go spoil
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2021
Bola146:
Always use the word of God to teach them, parents too should lay a good examples for their children, parents should pray for the Holy Spirit to guide them in their thinking and doing, etc...
No amount of qur'an will stop rape. It is something that moves from mother to children. Non of my sisters or brothers were victim of rape because my mother met my dad a virgin. My grandmother too met my grandfather a virgin. My sisters all married as a virgin and till date non of their children ever experienced rape or another form of sexual abuse.
The spirit of fornication follows woman who has slept with more than one man and they pay the price with their children!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Crochet: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2021
Nice
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Darealrick(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
STUPIDITY IS REAL

8 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by joyandfaith: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

No amount of qur'an will stop rape. It is something that moves from mother to children. Non of my sisters or brothers were victim of rape because my mother met my dad a virgin. My grandmother too met my grandfather a virgin. My sisters all married as a virgin and till date non of their children ever experienced rape or another form of sexual abuse.
The spirit of fornication follows woman who has slept with more than one man and they pay the price with their children!
What spirit follows men who fornicate?

4 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2021
Darealrick:

STUPIDITY IS REAL
You knew you have made a mistake in life. I am really sorry for your loss.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by tunjilee003: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
marry a virgin doesn't mean it will bring you decent children, it depends On the kind of environment your children grew up in....

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Darealrick(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

abeg i dont have energy this early morning i'm sorry for insulting you and i'm being genuine

3 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by VEHINTOLAR: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Op,thank you very much for these wonderful tips. May you be rewarded abundantly for it.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

What spirit follows men who fornicate?
Bad luck, stagnation, rage, depression and even loss of hope.
It is called fragmentation of soul. The men are never whole again. There will be situations in thier lives that they wish they can change but they can't because they have lost the power during sex with multiple women.
They might be rich but they will never be satisfied. They are fragmented!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2021
tunjilee003:
marry a virgin doesn't mean it will bring you decent children, it depends On the kind of environment your children grew up in....
That's a big get lie!
God can not give you wine in a dirty goblet.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by joyandfaith: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

It is not good to be typing with cheap techno phone. There is spirit of fornication. There is spirit of poverty. There is spirit of stupidity. There is spirit of violence. These spirits can follow men or women from childhood. Victims have power to chase these spirits away.

I think spirit of poverty and fornication may be following you. Spirit of being virtous is following female members of your family. At least for now. If spirit of fornication is following husbands of your sisters, their offsprings would also be afflicted with spirit of fornication.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Mohiddeen(m): 8:09am On Oct 24, 2021
Good advice
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
A child raped is the fault of the hoeing life of the mother.
If your wife is pure in her early stage , your children will not be a victim of rape even if they lived among gangster.

Dude.

So, if a poor girl is raped by cultists or kidnappers, it's her mother that caused it?

Please, protect your daughter if you have one.

Stop thinking illogically and embrace the needful.

3 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by emmeyen: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

So a woman who isn't a virgin should be discarded and a man who isn't one should be what? The woman carries many spirits in her and a man who has slept with so many prostitutes carries what? Don't you even know the father's blood is stronger and children have to battle more against spirits from the father side. Go and ask men from polygamous homes and let them tell you how they battle to deal with sticking with one woman. You better shut up and learn some morals if you don't have anything to say. How am I sure you are not even a bastard for writing such jagons on this page for people to read and get broken mentally. There is nothing in your life apart from hate. Go and get it right with your family so you can have some peace. Such venom on a cold morning! Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by kingthreat(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
Restrict their watching TV

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

It is not good to be typing with cheap techno phone. There is spirit of fornication. There is spirit of poverty. There is spirit of stupidity. There is spirit of violence. These spirits can follow men or women from childhood. Victims have power to chase these spirits away.

I think spirit of poverty and fornication may be following you. Spirit of being virtous is following female members of your family. At least for now. If spirit of fornication is following husbands of your sisters, their offsprings would also be afflicted with spirit of fornication.
You knew you have made a mistake in life. You have learnt the repercussions of your sexual actions this morning. And it pains you that I have said the truth.
You wish you can correct those mistakes but sadly you can't. You fear your children will experience the same fate as yours. Yes they will. No doubt about that.
All is left for you now is to fold your hands and watch the remaining chaos play out.
I'm sorry honey, we all pay for our actions. The effect of our decisions comes due!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

You knew you have made a mistake in life. You have learnt the repercussions of your sexual actions this morning. And it pains you that I have said the truth.
You wish you can correct those mistakes but sadly you can't. You fear your children will experience the same fate as yours. Yes they will. No doubt about that.
All is left for you now is to fold your hands and watch the remaining chaos play out.
I'm sorry honey, we all pay for our actions. The effect of our decisions comes due!!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.