Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World (14201 Views)

Is It Morally Wrong For Pastors To Drink Alcohol? / Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2021
espn:
Shield them from too much social media...Such as IG...Tick-Tock...Snap chat...Expose them to useful and productive app such as LinkedIn...Quora...Let them avoid shows such as BBN...expose them to productive tv programmes... They should avoid having some so called mentors especially in the entertainment industry...Confirmed toxic oloshos who pretends to be mentors and influencers. Finally teach them to know God and be contented with what they have...
as usual only women are oloshos- no mention of wayward men ..May hypocrisy and double standards not kill you people .
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
looooooooooool - have you taken your psychotic drugs? Or is it just hatred of women making you insane ?
Not hatred but truth. Every woman who had sex with a man she's not married to somehow regrets it.
My post will pain those who have acted foolishly by opening thier legs for stupid gains.
But the wise ones who keep themselves will be glad.
Sorry for your loss. Your children will suffer the same fate.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
A child raped is the fault of the hoeing life of the mother.
If your wife is pure in her early stage , your children will not be a victim of rape even if they lived among gangster.
I don't think I have ever come across a comment as dumb as this in my life !
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2021
womenareapess:
confirm!
lol , i did not know we had a gang of incels on nairaland .
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
tunize:
Only God Mehn no matter the high standard or morals female matter get as e be oooo take it or live it who go spoil go spoil
he wasn't talking about only female children . Iys quite obvious many of you think only female children need to be trained . Your boys can become animals- no problem
.this is the reason why the male gender tends to be far more involved in criminal activities..
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by espn(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
as usual only women are oloshos- no mention of wayward men ..May hypocrisy and double standards not kill you people .
No vex I didn't even finish what I was typing...I got tired...No vex...
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You knew you have made a mistake in life. I am really sorry for your loss.
you know you have mental problems , abi ? You are actually threatening someone online ?
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
A woman's wisdom is seen in how she preserves herself for the right man.
A foolish WOMAN has slept with more than one man!
chief , go and open vagina measurement church of the Lord. Whether you like it or not women will fcxk .. and if it pains you go and jump off a bridge .
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by womenareapess: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , i did not know we had a gang of incels on nairaland .
incest undecided
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2021
Walkee:
yes. Including me, your parents and you. We are all frauds as parents. Children of this generation have already discovered this hard truth.
You will most likely advise your female children not to have sex, telling them sex leads to pregnancy what happens when her friends tell her about postinor and condoms?
She will shake her head for you.
You guys haven't still opened your eyes to realise why the youths have lost, it is because parents are frauds who believe they have imaginary powers
lol - advise female.xhildren not to have sex but male children - no problem right? Its funny how male hypocrisy is what is destroying our society. You think you can advise one gender to hold themselves while you teach the other gender to sow wild oats - kolewerk.
Except.you want to provide goats or other men for the boys you didn't advise not to have sex - to sleep with .
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

First, i bought spark 8 and it's 61k.
Secondly, i grew up with the girl I want to marry. I have kept an eye on her since she was 10 and now she's 17. I am still watching, protecting and providing for her till she comes of age. I am doing this because I understand that no one can fix a broken woman!
And the problems created by non virgins LAST for generations. They create foundational curses!
on top of all your problematic issues you seem to be a pedophile again ? Na wa o
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Pataricatering(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Not hatred but truth. Every woman who had sex with a man she's not married to somehow regrets it.
My post will pain those who have acted foolishly by opening thier legs for stupid gains.
But the wise ones who keep themselves will be glad.
Sorry for your loss. Your children will suffer the same fate.
you need to be in yaba left - cos ashiere ni e..
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by tunmoj(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Just a Clown �
nijaomegacode:
Forget all this trash. If you like lock them inside a room the will still practice sex on themselves.
The only way to prevent this evil is to breed with a clean (virgin) woman.
The spirit of fornication is transferred from the woman to the child which now radiates around the child therefore making that child vulnerable to evil uncles and brothers.
To all that married non virgin, you have destroyed the lives of your born and unborn children!
A woman who has slept with more than one man should be discarded like a broken glass because she carries many spirits (traits) in her DNA which will definitely manifest in your children.
Those who keep a cheating wife should just commit suicide!
If your wife is not a virgin when you met her then you are a Father of BASTARDS!
God forbid I breed with a Wh0re.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by joyandfaith: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

First, i bought spark 8 and it's 61k.
Secondly, i grew up with the girl I want to marry. I have kept an eye on her since she was 10 and now she's 17. I am still watching, protecting and providing for her till she comes of age. I am doing this because I understand that no one can fix a broken woman!
And the problems created by non virgins LAST for generations. They create foundational curses!

There are different types of foundational curses. If you are being followed by spirit of poverty, frustration and fornication, marrying a virtous woman will not solve the problem. Because the spirits of frustration, fornication and poverty would be transfered to the offsprings.

But with determination and words of God, you can stop those bad spirits from following you.

There is another spirit of materialism. Some children from virtuous homes are being followed by spirits of materialism. This spirit can attract all sorts of bad spirits. If a girl though virtous is being followed by spirit of material gets married to a man who is being followed by other bad spirits, end result is disastrous.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Walkee: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol - advise female.xhildren not to have sex but male children - no problem right? Its funny how male hypocrisy is what is destroying our society. You think you can advise one gender to hold themselves while you teach the other gender to sow wild oats - kolewerk.
Except.you want to provide goats or other men for the boys you didn't advise not to have sex - to sleep with .
do you have comprehension problems? I'm telling you that's exactly why promiscuity abounds. Parents logically have no real advice against premarital sex, so they results fake threats like pregnancy etc and once the girl discovers she can fucck 10,000 men without getting pregnant, she has no reason not to.
By the way male and female infidelity are not in any way comparable. Nobody cares if a boy is a virgin or not. In fact nobody wants to associate with a male virgin.
Men have never been monogamous since the beginning of time if fact men are less promiscuous today compared to the past
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by tunmoj(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
This your bad mouth...naijaomegacode lollll
nijaomegacode:

You knew you have made a mistake in life. You have learnt the repercussions of your sexual actions this morning. And it pains you that I have said the truth.
You wish you can correct those mistakes but sadly you can't. You fear your children will experience the same fate as yours. Yes they will. No doubt about that.
All is left for you now is to fold your hands and watch the remaining chaos play out.
I'm sorry honey, we all pay for our actions. The effect of our decisions comes due!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

There are different types of foundational curses. If you are being followed by spirit of poverty, frustration and fornication, marrying a virtous woman will not solve the problem. Because the spirits of frustration, fornication and poverty would be transfered to the offsprings.

But with determination and words of God, you can stop those bad spirits from following you.

There is another spirit of materialism. Some children from virtuous homes are being followed by spirits of materialism. This spirit can attract all sorts of bad spirits. If a girl though virtous is being followed by spirit of material gets married to a man who is being followed by other bad spirits, end result is disastrous.

No!
Women are the custodian of both good and evil. If a man marry a good woman, no curse can follow him for long because the woman will sure build a stand against such curse and they will overcome. But you see anyone who marries a non virgin is sure to fight whatever curse she carries forever because she has lost her glory.
She has lost her blessing. She has lost her shield. She has lost her soul. She can fight for you again , she can only compound your problem.
These are the kinda girls that are useless: ALL OF THEM!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
tunmoj:
Just a Clown �
Sorry for your loss. Pls advice singles around you.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by ibijoh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
You've spoken well bro...
Righteousness2:
Most Important,
Teach your kids to Know JESUS Christ
Teach your Kids to Pray and Call on JESUS .
Teach your Kids to Depend on GOD
Teach your Kids about what GOD Likes and Hate.
Teach your Kids on Heaven and Hell.

The Foundation you give to your kids really really Matters. Because in the Long run, it is the Foundation that will likely Shapen their lives.

I am a Product of a Godly Foundation.
Despite my coconut head and Crazy lifestyle, the Godly Foundation my Parents put in me is Majorly what made me what I am today.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
on top of all your problematic issues you seem to be a pedophile again ? Na wa o
I know serious men approached you when you were younger. It pains you now that you turned them down. You regret where you are now. Sorry but there is nothing anyone can do about that. No amount of prayer can save a woman who has slept with more one man. No government can help her. No power can save her husband either.
We all pay for our actions. The bill comes due!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Commanderinpips: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Forget all this trash. If you like lock them inside a room the will still practice sex on themselves.
The only way to prevent this evil is to breed with a clean (virgin) woman.
The spirit of fornication is transferred from the woman to the child which now radiates around the child therefore making that child vulnerable to evil uncles and brothers.
To all that married non virgin, you have destroyed the lives of your born and unborn children!
A woman who has slept with more than one man should be discarded like a broken glass because she carries many spirits (traits) in her DNA which will definitely manifest in your children.
Those who keep a cheating wife should just commit suicide!
If your wife is not a virgin when you met her then you are a Father of BASTARDS!
God forbid I breed with a Wh0re.

Oga you lied, I was a virgin never had any sexual intercourse with any woman apart from my wife. Nevertheless anyone who accepts jesus christ as his/her LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR either as a virgin or not is a new creature and would raise godly children.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Cinema4d: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Source: https://www.infoguider.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-protect-your-childs-innocence.html
Some parents needs to be parented. Not to talk of them parenting.

1 Like

Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
chief , go and open vagina measurement church of the Lord. Whether you like it or not women will fcxk .. and if it pains you go and jump off a bridge .
It can't pain me because it's not my body. What pains me is the problems the creat on this planet. The innocent children the bring to this world to face the consequences of their sexual actions.
But I thank God that they are all paying for it. Some daughters who learnt the truth later kill thier mothers.
I pray every woman who has slept with more man suffer the same fate!
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Oga you lied, I was a virgin never had any sexual intercourse with any woman apart from my wife. Nevertheless anyone who accepts jesus christ as his/her LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR either as a virgin or not is a new creature and would raise godly children.
If your wife too is a virgin then I congratulate you. But if she's not, be ready to spend your old age in a pool of problems.
Be ready for depression when your children comes of age. Be ready for trouble when you should be enjoying peace.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
you know you have mental problems , abi ? You are actually threatening someone online ?
Regrets! Regrets! Regrets are bad.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by joyandfaith: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

No!
Women are the custodian of both good and evil. If a man marry a good woman, no curse can follow him for long because the woman will sure build a stand against such curse and they will overcome. But you see anyone who marries a non virgin is sure to fight whatever curse she carries forever because she has lost her glory.
She has lost her blessing. She has lost her shield. She has lost her soul. She can fight for you again , she can only compound your problem.
These are the kinda girls that are useless: ALL OF THEM!

NO!! Both men carry bad spirits to marriage. Men who are not virgin but their wives are virgins also bring curse to their children . It is not only spirit of fornication. There are also other bad spiirs that either women or men carry into marriage. Spirits of poverty, violence,frustration etc. That is reason despite some men marry virgins as wives, their children are being followed by bad spirits. If virgin wives with other bad spirits will also transfer bad spirits to their children.
I have done research on this - psychospiritual and psychosocial and foundationl/ generational curses.

Those curses can be broken if you do right thing. If you thing your wife is a virgin and bad spirits are following you, there is no way you or your children can be successful unless the chains are broken.
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Commanderinpips: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If your wife too is a virgin then I congratulate you. But if she's not, be ready to spend your old age in a pool of problems.
Be ready for depression when your children comes of age. Be ready for trouble when you should be enjoying peace.

This is all lies from the pit of hell
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by sandysaint: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Most Important,
Teach your kids to Know JESUS Christ
Teach your Kids to Pray and Call on JESUS .
Teach your Kids to Depend on GOD
Teach your Kids about what GOD Likes and Hate.
Teach your Kids on Heaven and Hell.

The Foundation you give to your kids really really Matters. Because in the Long run, it is the Foundation that will likely Shapen their lives.

I am a Product of a Godly Foundation.
Despite my coconut head and Crazy lifestyle, the Godly Foundation my Parents put in me is Majorly what made me what I am today.

Where have you been?
Falseprophet and Falseprofet have taken over your popularity.

PS: I rarely read everything you write. I just like seeing those words in italics and knowing Righteousness2 has arrived cheesy
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by xproducer: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
"Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it." - Proverbs 22:6
Re: How To Protect Your Child's Innocence In This Morally Bankrupt World by Kyf1: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Pastor Adeboye Didn't Attend Pastor Kumuyi's Wife Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.