Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,995 members, 7,952,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End (288 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by freshkpomo(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Happy Sunday to you all, I just came across a passage ( Matthew 4:17) where Jesus said the Kingdom of God is at hand and I was wondering how many prophets have said this since the time of Jesus till now, some even predicted dates and hour and still nothing happened.

Before I will go to the answer I got when I meditated, it was stated clearly in the Bible that non know the time or date and anyone telling you a date or time should be disregarded and it possible avoided because they have deviated from the scripture.

Here are my findings.
1. The world is ending soon: It might not mean the whole world or so, when you die your world has ended and the kingdom is already upon you, how you lived when you were on earth will now determine if you will be part of this kingdom. (Murder,lies and sexual sins are somethings that can keep you away from this kingdom).

2. We don't know the time or date: meaning death can snatch us anytime anyday without writing a letter to us.

Opinions are welcomed. Please know that as a child of God your most powerful tool is love. If you love your neighbour you will not hurt them and if you love God you will keep his commandments.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by dollynnn(f): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Let's not waste time trying to decipher when the end will be . No man will live forever. At one point in time,we all shall taste death. This is enough for a watchword
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by caesymore(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:
Happy Sunday to you all, I just came across a passage ( Matthew 4:17) where Jesus said the Kingdom of God is at hand and I was wondering how many prophets have said this since the time of Jesus till now, some even predicted dates and hour and still nothi

Our Opinion no matter because what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:
Happy Sunday to you all, I just came across a passage ( Matthew 4:17) where Jesus said the Kingdom of God is at hand and I was wondering how many prophets have said this since the time of Jesus till now, some even predicted dates and hour and still nothi
You don't get it!

From that time on, Jesus began preaching and saying: “Repent, for the Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.” Matthew 4:17

The Kingdom of heaven is what Jesus is talking about and it simply means the government that will be run by God's laws not humans!
Such a government has never ruled fully before but when it starts lots of people will die because it will not tolerate evil, that's what the end of the world means. The world in question is not life on earth rather it is the system of things now that will not be anymore.
God's word further expatiate saying "the world is passing away and so it's desires but he that does the will of God remains forever!" 1John 2:17 compare to Proverbs 2:20-22

So God's Kingdom is coming to rule the earth and during that time only doers of God's will will be allowed to live {Matthew 6:10} that is what Jesus meant not the end of life on planet earth!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by SSIPON(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:
The world is not coming to an end anytime soon.

We know that the sun will born the earth into a crisp, a few billion years from now. So chill
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by AntiChristian: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2021
Every created things has a beginning and so will surely have a end.

No one knows the date this world would end. Not even the angels, not even Jesus not any other human except the Creator of all.
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by SSIPON(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:
The world is not coming to an end anytime soon.

We know that the sun will born the earth into a crisp, a few billion years from now. So chill, the world has been coming to an end for about 21 centuries now grin
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by freshkpomo(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2021
dollynnn:
Let's not waste time trying to decipher when the end will be . No man will live forever,this is even enough for a watchword

AntiChristian:
MaxInDHouse
caesymore
Read again, I was still typing. God bless for your contribution.
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by freshkpomo(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:
Happy Sunday to you all, I just came across a passage ( Matthew 4:17) where Jesus said the Kingdom of God is at hand and I was wondering how many prophets have said this since the time of Jesus till now, some even predicted dates and hour and still nothing happened.

Before I will go to the answer I got when I meditated, it was stated clearly in the Bible that non know the time or date and anyone telling you a date or time should be disregarded and it possible avoided because they have deviated from the scripture.

Here are my findings.
1. The world is ending soon: It might not mean the whole world or so, when you die your world has ended and the kingdom is already upon you, how you lived when you were on earth will now determine if you will be part of this kingdom. (Murder,lies and sexual sins are somethings that can keep you away from this kingdom).

2. We don't know the time or date: meaning death can snatch us anytime anyday without writing a letter to us.

Opinions are welcomed. Please know that as a child of God your most powerful tool is love. If you love your neighbour you will not hurt them and if you love God you will keep his commandments.
Lalasticlala . Mynd44 . OAM4J
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by AntiChristian: 7:56am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:

AntiChristian:
MaxInDHouse
caesymore
Read again, I was still typing. God bless for your contribution.

I know this.

All of us will die. Including Jesus.
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by alphaNomega: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2021
freshkpomo:

Before I will go to the answer I got when I meditated, [s]it was stated clearly in the Bible that non know the time or date and anyone telling you a date or time should be disregarded and it possible avoided because they have deviated from the scripture.[/s]

Here are my findings.
[s]1. The world is ending soon: It might not mean the whole world or so,[/s] when you die your world has ended [s]and the kingdom is already upon you, how you lived when you were on earth will now determine if you will be part of this kingdom. (Murder,lies and sexual sins are somethings that can keep you away from this kingdom).

Opinions are welcomed. Please know that as a child of God your most powerful tool is love. If you love your neighbour you will not hurt them and if you love God you will keep his commandments.[/s]

I made your post better, you can thank me later

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by MufasaLion: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2021
We all going to Mars.
Re: What's Your Opinion On The World Coming To An End by wordapostle(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2021
The world as we know it will soon be over. The world coming to an end has many connotations.

It coukd be the second coming of Christ
It could be man destroying it with ballistic missiles
It could be destroy with bio-weapons
It could be destroy by global warming
It could be cataclysmic activities

In any case the world will soon be over especially when you die. The most important question is not the world coming to an end but how prepared are you to live another better life besides this life.

Christ is the answer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Prophecy Has Been Fulfilled In Your Life? Here's Mine. / Mummy G. O [video] / The Day The Devil Wanted To Shame Me: Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.