Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,787 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (16886 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by funshint(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Osinbajo will be a disaster as president because many of us don't see him having the kind of resolve and guts to confront security challenges like ipob, boko haram and bandits with the kind of guts needed in a Nigerian president. Being a pastor makes it even worse.

Let's face the truth, Nigeria needs a leader that can confront security threats as well as economic challenges. Terrorists like ipob especially would run rings round Osinbajo because he'll be afraid to offend igbos. I can already see igbos using ipob to blackmail his administration for wanting to keep the country united. Atiku Abubakar or even a Tinubu would make better presidents because they've fought many political battles and survived, and they have the political connections to get things done across regions.
The few times Osinbajo served as an acting-President the country felt some form of new breeze. Anyone of Tinubu or Osibanjo is okay for me. They have the intelligence for leadership which is lacking in today's government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kyase(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Bros, Atiku is a capitalist, forget about him.
There is a reason he has been loosing ganye, his LGA back to back, I stayed there.

I repeat Obi can never do well for Nigeria , forget about blowing big grammar. He is an economist, he will rather save than invest, and Nigeria needs investment more than anything.

As confused as Osibanjo is, he is better than those two, what he needs to build is his own team into to.

Amaechi and ElRufai are they only people who will do what is on their mind dem no send you.

And Buhari is doing very well, don't let sentiment becloud you.

We have shortage of dollars, because of wickedness of certain operators for their selfish gains, Buhari gave Nigerians opportunity for self sufficiency in agriculture, because of our spoonfed mentality we rejected it.

How many governors keyed into the agricultural program except Ebonyi state, whose indigenes are reaping the benefits.

We were spoilt by the military era that everything must be done by the government, we are not yet ready for change, development or improvement.

Alright you have said all boss

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Kyase(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2021
ehinmowo:

It willing be VERY VERY VERY difficult for a moslim to succeed a moslim. The heat never start. You go see tge full heat as we approach 2023.
We go see

4 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Wahalaperson: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

That was just grandstanding. His real test would be his response to Ipob and Boko Haram. He may even have more success with fighting boko haram than ipob because igbos will jump on any decisive decision he tries to make against ipob as an attack on their tribe, and use social media and other medias to demonize his person. I just don't see him having the guts to take tough decisions.

Nigeria needs a leader that doesn't mind making enemies for doing the right thing. Not a populist that would only wants to look popular at the expense of the country's economy, unity, and security. Osinbajo is a nice man, but I see another Goodluck Jonathan in him. Nigeria is too complex for a Mr. Nice guy. A Nigerian president has to be willing to give orders to the military to kill bandits, kidnappers, and terrorists like boko haram and ipob when it matters. Can pastor do that without minding the backlash from blackmailers? I seriously doubt it.
ignorance, if we have a president that can give orders to kill terrorists, how many terrorists can you kill? Why not go for a president that would rather look into the root cause and terminate it stratgeticaly and in that way it favors everybody.

All the iron fists presidents we've had and the useless orders they have been giving what good has it done to the country? Instead it gets worse everyday.

And also insinuating osinbajo doesn't have the experience to be president is moronic, check his resume and you would be shocked almost all Nigeria's past presidents are not even a match for him in terms of qualifications and leadership and management experience.

You don't see him making tough decisions but you saw what he did with SARS initially, onoghen etc

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by SeniorJude(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
If Kano enjoy the government of buhari they can go ahead to vote tinubu and they will also enjoy same
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by tevinsolt: 10:31am On Oct 24, 2021
I think Tinubu or Osibanjo will make good presidents for different reasons.
Nigeria is desperately in need of a compassionate leader, who will set a new path for Nigeria's democracy and a new and dignified meaning to what it means to be a CITIZEN of Nigeria. This is where I think Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's strength lies.

As for Tinubu, his record shows....He has the potential to become a defining figure in Nigeria's journey to real civilization/development. He's savvy and knows how to play the long game. There's a high chance that he'll leave strong institutions in place for others to build upon.

Nigerians must then choose which of these hold the
most value for them if the chance ever presents itself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by joey150(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2021
Kyase:

Let’s face it
Only Tinubu and Atiku can fix this country
And nobody should tell me they are thieves
Buhari wey no be thief, see where we dey today
Nigeria is too complex for a novice to preside over it and we all know Osibanjo is a big Novice, Obi is even more experienced than him politically, so Osibanjo is a No No for me

Only Tinubu and Atiku?

Aren't you tired of the same old nonsense? How can any rational person say this?

3 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by newbornmacho(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Sheriman(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Where are the Igbos Presidential aspirants I don't want to hear we are marginalized in 2025 oooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by zicoraads: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Proudlyngwa:

Atiku does not have any experience and does not have any useless drive.

In a court of law can u prove elrufai is a religious bigot, or you are just following mainstream media, also can you honestly say atiku is not a bigot whatever that means to you.
Buhari is doing well.
I can see your bias already.

A man who was VP for 8 years, who headed most of the economic policies of the OBJ years is who you're saying has no experience?

El-Rufai is a religious bigot and I am not following mainstream media. This same man destroyed the symbolic Muslim/Christian system of Governor and Deputy that existed in Kaduna state. The system existed for a reason, owing to the religious plurality and volatility of the state. He destroyed it and turned a deaf ear to all the complaints.

In Kaduna, somehow, developmental projects are concentrated in Kaduna North. And knowing how Kaduna is divided between religious lines, North and Southern Kaduna, that has driven some of the crises being witnessed in Kaduna South.

Buhari is not doing well.

Security, economy, jobs, power.

Which of the above has he done well in?

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Sheriman(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
tevinsolt:
I think Tinubu or Osibanjo will make good presidents for different reasons. Nigeria is desperately in need of a compassionate leader, who will set a new path for what being a Nigerian should feel like. A leader who sees everyone
So drug peddler is compassionate?? How is Tinubu compassionate?? Please let me know.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Osinbajo will be a disaster as president because many of us don't see him having the kind of resolve and guts to confront security challenges like ipob, boko haram and bandits with the kind of guts needed in a Nigerian president. Being a pastor makes it even worse.

Let's face the truth, Nigeria needs a leader that can confront security threats as well as economic challenges. Terrorists like ipob especially would run rings round Osinbajo because he'll be afraid to offend igbos. I can already see igbos using ipob to blackmail his administration for wanting to keep the country united. Atiku Abubakar or even a Tinubu would make better presidents because they've fought many political battles and survived, and they have the political connections to get things done across regions.
i totally disagree with you.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by tevinsolt: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Sheriman:

So drug peddler is compassionate?? How is Tinubu compassionate?? Please let me know.

I wasn't done putting down my thoughts....here's what I think.

Nigeria is desperately in need of a compassionate leader, who will set a new path for Nigeria's democracy and a new and dignified meaning to what it means to be a CITIZEN of Nigeria. This is where I think Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's strength lies.

As for Tinubu, his record shows....He has the potential to become a defining figure in Nigeria's journey to real civilization/development. He's savvy and knows how to play the long game. There's a high chance that he'll leave strong institutions in place for others to build upon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Jflex07(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2021
Idiots, you can't speak for all Kano indigenes..
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Banter1(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2021
Lubumbashi:
Tinubu is widely accepted in the north. They love him so much .
lies lying Lai mohammed younger brother. Dont say what you dont know.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Jflex07(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

You are doing atiku a great disservice by always insulting south easterner and ipob with this your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by numericalguy(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Tinubu's presidential ambition is a done deal.

Kano and Lagos alliance is more than twice Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Sheriman(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2021
tevinsolt:

I wasn't done putting down my thoughts....here's what I think.

Na so una talk in 2015 when we were all grooming Buhari. This is 2021 again we are grooming another Pro Max Buhari for president.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by AmazingELixir: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2021
grin grin

I'm not surprised..... Tinubu and their governor share something strategic in common....and in sane society they should be rationing the amount of sunlight they get on daily basis.
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Randgist: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2021
You Nigerians are not ready for a real Change and development. F..ck! Where are the brain of the Nigerians? Just take a good look at most comments here.. Tinubu Atiku President! Are these the best Nigeria can provide? What a shame,

How are those people different from Buhari? Take out Buhari and put another Buhari.

Who cursed Nigeria?

I see some comments here labelling Indeginous people of Biafra (Igbos) as terrorist yet you cant suport for them to have their own Nation, then what do you want? You hate them and at same time you want them in your Nigeria. Are you not confused as the Nigerian Government?

You Guys still wanting Atiku and Tinubu as the president of Nigeria are the Real Enemy of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Randgist: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2021
In Addition i can sense Atiku agents all over NL comments here. So Obviouse!
Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by tevinsolt: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2021
Sheriman:

Na so una talk in 2015 when we were all grooming Buhari. This is 2021 again we are grooming another Pro Max Buhari for president.

Hey man I understand where you are coming from, but you are going to have to do better than just using that simple argument because the choice you'll get could be any of these two (Tinubu or Osibanjo) VS say Atiku.

Until the "good guys" roll up their sleeves and trousers to get their hands dirty and feet wet by infiltrating both APC and PDP..... You'll have to choose from what's presented to you. So pick your poison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ItsTutsi(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Lol. Most these people u see claiming exposed are educated illiterate, I have lost the patience and ability to argue with a Nigerians(especially southerners).. how people let the media to dictate to them in this century is mind blowing

El-rufai government is the most diversified in this country, some ibo states Don't have even one single non ibo in their cabinet.. but they want us to believe his the tribal bigot cos his none apologetic about his policies and he happens to be in APC
Proudlyngwa:

Atiku does not have any experience and does not have any useless drive.

In a court of law can u prove elrufai is a religious bigot, or you are just following mainstream media, also can you honestly say atiku is not a bigot whatever that means to you.
Buhari is doing well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ItsTutsi(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2021
We are steadfastly and ardently in support of Tinubu presidency!! We totally believe in his capability and capacity.. we don't need lectures from ppl that are willing to vote peter hoebi
CSTR2:
The elites have their bread buttered anyway.

I don't care who they support.

If the peasants in kano does not know what is good for them at this stage of Nigeria, and they allow their elites to guide their voting decision, well,that is their choice.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by yahmohy27: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Igbos will not be happy with this news and the enemies of the country home and abroad are not happy at all as they are not expecting such support from north for Tinubu.
And by God's grace Tinubu will become the PRESIDENT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2021
Alexis11:

Those "Almajiri" voted Abiola against their son, Tofa. They voted Obasanjo twice.

They are not as emotional and politically naive as you lots. grin
Continue dreaming!! Which twice did they vote obj? Where did Buhari get his 12m votes in 2003 from?

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Ayomi90: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

I don't hate him. Why should I hate him? I think he's a good man. Just not fit enough to be president of a country like Nigeria at this point. That's just my opinion.
A good man is not fit to be the president of a nation. You are confused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by CSTR2: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
We are steadfastly and ardently in support of Tinubu presidency!! We totally believe in his capability and capacity.. we don't need lectures from ppl that are willing to vote peter hoebi
For Nigeria's sake, I hope you are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Lol. Most these people u see claiming exposed are educated illiterate, I have lost the patience and ability to argue with a Nigerians(especially southerners).. how people let the media to dictate to them in this century is mind blowing

El-rufai government is the most diversified in this country, some ibo states Don't have even one single non ibo in their cabinet.. but they want us to believe his the tribal bigot cos his none apologetic glint his poli9and he happens to be in APC
The thing tire me, but when we keep quiet, they feel they are right.

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by ItsTutsi(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Nope, we are the majority
CSTR2:

For Nigeria's sake, I hope you are in the minority.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition by Randgist: 11:39am On Oct 24, 2021
yahmohy27:

Igbos will not be happy with this news and the enemies of the country home and abroad are not happy at all as they are not expecting such support from north for Tinubu.
And by God's grace Tinubu will become the PRESIDENT

Am %100 sure you dont even have any valid reaspn why you want Tinubu to be you president.

Either bescause he is your tribe men. Or your hate on Ipob.

But i wish you well With your Nigeria.

Ipob is already gone. All Hail Biafra!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama To Host Buhari July 20 / Ministerial List May Trigger Another Round Of APC Crisis / The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.