Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? (2413 Views)

What Do You Think About This Scroll-like Login Page, It Folds And Unfold / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With / I Changed My Life With One Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by bastardson: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
BlackSan:

Good morning.
Have you seen it?
No ohh didn’t see any msg, Kindly buzz me on WhatsApp .. My number is up there
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Lordflexzy147(m): 12:56am On Oct 28, 2021
I only learned it but I dnt have laptop I want to do the programming in nice any person me
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by teewhydope(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2021
Sheriman:

No, they are not similar. Data structures and algorithms will help a developer to write readable, efficient, clean, lesser and concise code. It will be difficult for your website or Application to get crash. It makes you understand more about the language. It will make your code nicer. Company requires a developer to understand data structures and algorithms and they take it seriously. Knowing it will make a person to develop a scalable website or application with greater functionalities.
Kotlin, JS and Swift are similar
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Eskhalil: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2022
Enesth:

But working on little projects makes me understand the fundamentals better. I realized projects challenge and improve your coding skill
You're damn right. I started learning Python last week. I must say, working on projects helps a lot.
The kind of morale boost I got once I completed my first project with no bugs. I jumped out of the chair�

1 Like

Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by mecussey(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Doing MQL4 right now, aspiring to be a professional EA writer. There is money in trading.
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by IniUbom(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2022
Eskhalil:

You're damn right. I started learning Python last week. I must say, working on projects helps a lot.
The kind of morale boost I got once I completed my first project with no bugs. I jumped out of the chair�
Using a repo (like Github) is like praying to Akwa Abasi Ibom! Prayers go to God (repository)-> Abasi then showers blessings (files) to far away locales for the suffer suffer masses...
Akwa Ibom ayaya (is beautiful)!

1 Like

Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by FahBuLous: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2022
Enesth:

I understand HTML and CSS already
like you are really good with CSS?? Like you know all the properties and values??
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by FahBuLous: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2022
Sheriman:

No, they are not similar. Data structures and algorithms will help a developer to write readable, efficient, clean, lesser and concise code. It will be difficult for your website or Application to get crash. It makes you understand more about the language. It will make your code nicer. Company requires a developer to understand data structures and algorithms and they take it seriously. Knowing it will make a person to develop a scalable website or application with greater functionalities.
Don't be offended, does all language have their data structures and algorithm?? I don't really understand, I want to learn web dev, what should I learn, please guide me I beg you...
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Sheriman(m): 5:56am On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
Don't be offended, does all language have their data structures and algorithm?? I don't really understand, I want to learn web dev, what should I learn, please guide me I beg you...
Yeah!! Each programming language has its own data structures and Algorithms but some are hardly seen for free online you will need to buy them as a book or PDF format. You start reading and practice all the exercises in it.
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by FahBuLous: 6:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Sheriman:

Yeah!! Each programming language has its own data structures and Algorithms but some are hardly seen for free online you will need to buy them as a book or PDF format. You start reading and practice all the exercises in it.
Html, css, JavaScript, php, MySQL, python etc all have their data structures and algorithm?
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Moutine(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2022
Waoh .... Programming is bae
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Sheriman(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
Html, css, JavaScript, php, MySQL, python etc all have their data structures and algorithm?
CSS HTML MySQL are just framework to develop website they don't have data structures and Algorithms but JavaScript Java C++ C# Kotlin Go and other languages have dia own data structures and Algorithms.
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by FahBuLous: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sheriman:

CSS HTML MySQL are just framework to develop website they don't have data structures and Algorithms but JavaScript Java C++ C# Kotlin Go and other languages have dia own data structures and Algorithms.
Thank you very much...
I really appreciate this...
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by InfinityFabric: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Became a better investigator.
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Enesth(f): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Became a better investigator.

yea
sharpens your research skill
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by Enesth(f): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
FahBuLous:
like you are really good with CSS?? Like you know all the properties and values??

intermediate,

I've gotten the basics down, so I keep practicing
Re: How Has Programming Changed Your Life And The Way You Think? by FahBuLous: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enesth:

intermediate,

I've gotten the basics down, so I keep practicing
Impressive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help An Upcoming Programmer / MySQL 5.0 Database Has Been Released! / How To Block Internet Connection For Coreldraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.