Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters (74689 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by MufasaLion: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I will rather push drug than do Yahoo...

Focus on your blöwjob, bro. DEA ain't joking no more.

3 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by nairabacks(f): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
That last picture...you look familiar...I think I remember your wife and kids address..

3 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by kutashi: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:
My nigga, he will escape soon shocked
Yes! But only in Mexico because he will surely be extradited to US.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by espn(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Bigchristo: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
ATEAMS:
End of the road
wait until you will hear jail break, El Chapo son was arrested the scene the cartel created in the country they have no choice than to let him go in order to avert innocent lives being lost.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by agabaI23(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Another El chapo kinda movie loading
I will watch.
El chapo wanted a movie of him showing before he was caught
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by tujays(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ipob dem colleague grin

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by jericco1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
He'll be treated with respect lol. Dude will definitely still be running his cartel behind bars
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by ouvredeparis: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's with south American and drug Lord's undecided

That's where the coca leaf used in making cocaine paste grows... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Yoighaman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Can they come and help us catch those in Sambisa and one in Aso rock.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Whiteways: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Where are they producing/getting the cocaine sef.

Men on round table. Prison must scatter
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by EjaikreTheViper(f): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107023271:
500 Policemen and 22 Helicopters

They are really all out for him..
He should have kuku killed himself before they got to him.

Death is quicker than embarrassment ....... African Proverbs!

SHUT UP!!!
YOU ARE SAYING RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Harrynight(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pablo Escobar's Successor
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by EmekaBlue(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bad Guy. Did They kill his boys bfr getting to him or a smooth capture?!
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Generalwoodz(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I will rather push drug than do Yahoo...
why? Me thinks Yahoo is more honourable.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na wa o....I was expecting him to have a large head,4 eyes and look unlike normal human being. Because how could a normal human being continue to perpetrate evil because of money? Drugs ruin lives!
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by purplekayc(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
and Mexicans

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Kajaard: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Cocaine production is far cheaper in these countries like Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru etc. They grow the coca leaves and a finished 1kg of cocaine costs like $500 in these countries but the price jumps to over $50,000 per kilo once it successfully gets to the US. That's why it's big business in South America because they stand to make so much money from the trade.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:
Colombia captures its most wanted drug lord 'Otoniel'

"...500 police personnel, 22 helicopters"

https://m.dw.com/en/colombia-captures-its-most-wanted-drug-lord-otoniel/a-59608144
columbia and drugs are like 5&6
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Bigpapi: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:
Is He greater than Pablo Escobar? grin
that one na Oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by nijanigga: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
He's heading to US for life jail.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:

exactly. an intense manhunt thriller/action movie

can't wait to watch it
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Btruth: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
it's in the blood. More like saying, what's with herdsmen with violence in Nigeria niyen ooo. grin
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by KolaShangOne(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do we even have 22 helicopters in the whole Nigeria Police

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Crochet: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Nice one
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by feedthenation(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
---he will still escape very soon---
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Harrynight(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kajaard:

Cocaine production is far cheaper in these countries like Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru etc. They grow the coca leaves and a finished 1kg of cocaine costs like $500 in these countries but the price jumps to over $50,000 per kilo once it successfully gets to the US. That's why it's big business in South America because they stand to make so much money from the trade.

If what you saying is true Then This Is a lucrative lucrative business and this product should be legalized!
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by executive12: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Your Nigga? Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.