Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters (74704 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Kajaard: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
Harrynight:

If what you saying is true Then This Is a lucrative lucrative business and this product should be legalized!

It's extremely lucrative but an illegal business cheesy

How do you think Pablo Escobar was once amongst the 5 richest people in the world during his reign?

3 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Tapout(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:
My nigga, he will escape soon shocked

Dem go extradite am go USA or Britain if it comes to that.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Benrosaria(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:
Colombia captures its most wanted drug lord 'Otoniel'

"...500 police personnel, 22 helicopters"

https://m.dw.com/en/colombia-captures-its-most-wanted-drug-lord-otoniel/a-59608144

He is without a nose mask
Smiling to the camera
With the inscription on his shirt DIE

Weldone cartel man but we are in Nigeria and foreign news shouldn’t mean nothing to us
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Polynek(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
awesonjr:
that one na Oga at the top
grin grin
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by SarkinYarki: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
The look you give When you know most of them policemen are on your payroll and they might help u escape from cell

That guy doesn't looked worried at all
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by gawu1: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Congratulations to the world and Nigerians specifically! One of the trainers of the Jew developers from Nigeria who have been developing the world has been captured. tongue
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:

https://m.dw.com/en/colombia-captures-its-most-wanted-drug-lord-otoniel/a-59608144

about 500 police officers and 22 helicopters were deployed.

first, if its nigeria, policemen wont be involved. it will be d army. its d army that does the job of d police in nigeria.

second, except they want d man to escape, they should ferry him to d US asap
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by justmondris: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool HOW I WISH I CAN B A DRUG LORD SOME DAY. I NEVER HVE TO BUY KUSH. IF POSSIBLE HVE A KUSH PLANT OR KUSH FARM. WISH MY DREAMS WILL COME THRU. WTF MAN
Be mindful of what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by lesbiconverter: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mrkumareze:
My nigga, he will escape soon shocked
Or continue to work from his cell. Drug lords acquire palaces in prison grin

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Adakintroy: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
While Burna boy is calling the government fool for not legalizing drugs. Na from weed dem.take de enter coke. We can operate with out clear sense thanks.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by pepperdemzombie: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why is someone who was born and brought up somewhere else for over 50 years? Even with confused identity. He was born, learnt drugs etc over there, how is he a Nigerian?
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Raalsalghul: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Wow

When government comes for you, you can't run and you can't hide.

Honestly, this guy is not as ruthless as Escobar. I'm guessing that's why his capture was somewhat easy.

The Colombian government know wetin dem see for Escobar hand to the extent that they allowed him build a prison mansion for himself.

5 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by victorazy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Handsome man grin
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Babaj02: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
The way the guy is looking in last pix. I see jail break coming
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Boogyman557: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
justmondris:
Be mindful of what you wish for.
HOLLY GRAM cool THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Mandrake20(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
500 police
Abeg na spirit hin be

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Ginomel(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
The astonishing thing is that the guy has made enough even more than some countries annual budget so it's not about money again.

It's just a lifestyle he is already used to. He has really gone far into it

6 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Regex: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
500 police men oh... No be Army oh...
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Darealrick(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
I cant believe it finally happened
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by witworth(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Otoniel...
Respect sir
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by witworth(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:
Is He greater than Pablo Escobar? grin
no body badder than.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's not that easy, bro. Drug lords and their sicarios can never be wiped out entirely. The West, Britain, Germany, Russia and other developed nations do use them especially as informants most times for converts operations after cutting a deal. You think America didn't benefit from the opium market in Afghanistan?

There are many things behind the curtains that they don't reveal to the public.
I was telling people that America would not pump $2trillion into Afghanistan if they won't get anything in return. Ko possible.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Ginomel:
The astonishing thing is that the guy has made enough even more than some countries annual budget so it's not about money again.

It's just a lifestyle he is already used to. He has really gone far into it
Damn right.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by MufasaLion: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
safesurfer:
I was telling people that America would not pump $2trillion into Afghanistan if they won't get anything in return. Ko possible.

That's how it is. Most of these developed countries are into so many shady shit!

CIA is a major department that does most of the shit. As you know, CIA's jurisdiction is outside the U.S. soil unlike FBI that is within the U.S. soil.

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by ZaramT: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
In Nigeria, he wouldn't have been HIDING or RUNNING from authorities.... He would have been in AUTHORITY as an active politician (maybe an ex governor and a serving senator) RUNNING the affairs of govt and HIDING the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Killermamba: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:

If na Nigeria police na the half naked dead body we go dey see now, useless good for nothing nation
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Toni19: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
If it's in �� now, everyone will be blaming the government for using 500 military men and helicopter to find just one criminal.

We are not serious in Nigeria ��.

We put too much tribalism into every thing.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by PlanktonX: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's with south American and drug Lord's undecided

That's their own natural resources, they are like 5 & 6. From street gangs to drug to godfathers.

That region needs serious deliverance after Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by slowice(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
Never in our current history have upto 500 soldiers and 22 copters invade sambisa... Never... Yet sambisa pose a more dangerous threat to our existence as a people and a country, our economy etc

When there is a will , there will always be a way
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by faceland: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What's witht south American and drug Lord's undecided

North American money.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by mightyhaze: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
He just dey laff the whole scenics
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Polynek(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
witworth:
no body badder than.
Aswear bro dax why I was asking If He is beta Dan Escobar grin
Person wey burn Moni inside fire jox to warm his wife grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.