Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters (74692 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / I Feed Indian Hemp Seeds To My Chickens, Wanted Drug Suspect Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Ikanielijah4120: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
I think he deserves an award from the president in the prison
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by LOVEGINO(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107023271:
500 Policemen and 22 Helicopters

They are really all out for him..
He should have kuku killed himself before they got to him.

Death is quicker than embarrassment ....... African Proverbs!
dis life wey sweet.

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by DMCY: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:
Colombia captures its most wanted drug lord 'Otoniel'

"...500 police personnel, 22 helicopters"

https://m.dw.com/en/colombia-captures-its-most-wanted-drug-lord-otoniel/a-59608144

See as the nigga Dey smile, I’m sure he planned his escape already before submitting to the feds
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by DMCY: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I will rather push drug than do Yahoo...

Lol

Yahoo sef better drug. When you’re into drugs, you’re always on the run be it from feds or your rivals
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by DavidHarry(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hmm. Abga. Na full man be this
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by infogeneral: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
This guy will soon escape from detention.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Swun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by OlawaleBammie: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107023271:
500 Policemen and 22 Helicopters

They are really all out for him..
He should have kuku killed himself before they got to him.

Death is quicker than embarrassment ....... African Proverbs!

Death is quicker than embarrassment is not same thing with the yoruba word...."iku ya jesin" ooh

Iku ya jesin means death is better than embarrassment(in some occasions tho)
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by harmargedon: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
ATEAMS:
End of the road
someone that they will free soon. Such people have loyalist in the so called police and top offices in government. Can't you see he's smiling.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Lightorder: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
The look you give When you know most of them policemen are on your payroll and they might help u escape from cell
you just pinned it on the wood
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by drololaaof: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
He is enjoying in his trade look at his face and body fresh and clean , ogogoro was once an illicit drink in Nigeria but Tai Solarin fought for it legalisation, you can now brew it ,drink ,transport it,decoulorised it without harrassment by law enforcement agents. USA now approve marijuana ( cannabis ) for medicinal use. Heroin and cocaine are used medically for treatment. May be one day the government will harness it efforts together to find away of making it none illicit commodity depriving the drug lords of their importance .

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Donaluta(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why do they go for this kinda mission with Israeli assault rifles... Or is it because that rifle( can go 800 rounds in a minute if you are fast enough to change the magazine) ... Omo Israel and weapon shaaa
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Charly68: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2021
Crime doesn't pay ..
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by APCNig: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I will rather push drug than do Yahoo...

Either way you will end up in jail and then in Hell where Abacham Idi Amin and Hitler will be fuccking you ass every minute.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Lightorder: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
MRDEE01:
Drug kills
Drug destroys.

Mist of these big Drug dealers don't use drugs.
They just use it to destroy life in the name of making money.
they don’t let it get anywhere close to their families
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kajaard:

Cocaine production is far cheaper in these countries like Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru etc. They grow the coca leaves and a finished 1kg of cocaine costs like $500 in these countries but the price jumps to over $50,000 per kilo once it successfully gets to the US. That's why it's big business in South America because they stand to make so much money from the trade.
Interesting! no wonder their are alot of drug cartels there, anytime I hear Colombia, my mind goes straight to Pablo escober, the infamous drug lord back in the 80's.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by grandstar(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
This man looks like someone in his 60s unlike the 50 years he actually is. He isn't even fresh. If they said he was a restaurant cook, I would believe it sharp sharp
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Geeman2006: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:
Is He greater than Pablo Escobar? grin

He Can never! Escobar even made it to the Forbes richest list at one time. Escobar is their Great grand papa in that business. grin
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by emman44(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool HOW I WISH I CAN B A DRUG LORD SOME DAY. I NEVER HVE TO BUY KUSH. IF POSSIBLE HVE A KUSH PLANT OR KUSH FARM. WISH MY DREAMS WILL OME THRU. WTF MAN
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Anndrew(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:
escobar still remain the king
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Polynek(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Geeman2006:

He Can never! Escobar even made it to the Forbes richest list at one time. Escobar is their Great grand papa in that business. grin
grin grin nobody fit pax am oo grin

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Polynek(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Anndrew:
escobar still remain the king
king of Kings in drug business grin

1 Like

Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by alphaNomega: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
He could not meet up his payment to government so they had to take him down
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by ajebuter(f): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
MufasaLion:
They still learning from the Medellin boy.

Or Sinaola cartel in Mexico
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Thefirmorganics(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:
Yes, Pablo is dead
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
ajebuter:

Or Sinaola cartel in Mexico

Sianaloa has risen to a very high level in the narcos world. Medellin ain't that strong unlike during Pablo's leadership but still, Medellin still got that reputation.

I would say El-Chappo was more coordinated than Pablo, and I believe that's due to the advancement in technology and civilization.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Shaev7(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
When you say 'Vato' this is the 'Real Damn Niggarrrrrrrr" Chulo!
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Rodwave: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
bobbiiee:
Insurgence thrives when government is not ready to go all out to fight it. No person or group of persons should be stronger than the country.

You never jam be that. Any group that have people's backing can never be defeated.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by MufasaLion: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
infogeneral:
This guy will soon escape from detention.

Never!

El-Chappo was able to pull such stunts successfully back then because he was incarcerated in Mexico, not in the U.S.

Ever since he got incarcerated in the U.S., he's being tortured psychologically because he's in a box. His attorneys have been wailing since but there's nothing that can overturn the verdict. That's what SHU does to you, you would wish for death. Mental and psychological breakdown.
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by Kris25: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mashgash:
Colombia captures its most wanted drug lord 'Otoniel'

"...500 police personnel, 22 helicopters"

https://m.dw.com/en/colombia-captures-its-most-wanted-drug-lord-otoniel/a-59608144

Another go soon take en place....
Re: Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters by monimekaz(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Polynek:

Dem no born him generations well lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.