Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (62313 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Fish brain contribution.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tannhauser:

grin

Simples...
Only those who have never rolled with super rich Arabs will argue. The way they talk about black women, especially Nigerian women...

I am ashamed of our girls.
What do they say about Nigerian girl s
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
blamingthedevil:
From BBN to Oloshoism
Haha
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
cassidy1996:
tow..tow currency
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Klass99(f): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by jumpshot: 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
seyz91:
Help your own life and people around you first before you start braging here undecided

Look at my previous posts and engagements. I'm not here to entertain you bro. I have money. If you feel like I brag about it too much that's your problem.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Acidbath: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Inventless negroes won't like this.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mopha na bad guy.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Too beautiful.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by mccoyelectric: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
I saw this video while maria was still in d aus ... Fake news ... Then I was researching on housemates
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by APCNig: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sex sells, everyone including myself buys sex.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Fish brain contribution.
and you with your ram brain , what did you contribute ?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
delzbaba:
This one don go chop shit.
why are you men always so bitter ? You know you can find a rich woman too instead of all this bitterness
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tannhauser:

grin

Simples...
Only those who have never rolled with super rich Arabs will argue. The way they talk about black women, especially Nigerian women...

I am ashamed of our girls.
.lol , you men are not ashamed of yourselves - you drop pant for any girl that will give you pvssy . Abeg , keep your shame for your fellow men.
Bitter Bob
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tannhauser:
angry

Don't say what you don't know, I know guys who work with top politicians and military brass and made their money pimping your so called "celebrities" to those randy men.

chief , men love-vendor themselves to any woman that will have their penis . You people need to stop being disgusting hypocrites .
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by lamalang(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2021
Some projects money diverted to her hand
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Eminimore: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
morikee:
That's $500k i don't believe it.

She is just posing with the Cash to deceive her followers

That Cash belong to an Exchanger
That's 50k$ not 500k$ equivalent to 21million naira Nigerian currency
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
nedekid:

Okay my brother and I'm not seeing you o where you come hide

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Roodez(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
I don't care if I get a ban for this but God will punish the mod that push this to front page, and every other mods that push nonsense posts to front page. Nairaland has really lost its value, how on earth would you push a post to front page just because a fool upload an unclad or semi clad pics to Instagram. I see useless posts like this almost on daily basis. For the last time God will punish all the mods that do this rubbish. Useless people.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Piss and shít bukake go don fall on this one massively. However car is not yours same with the money.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
I hope the owner of the cash gives her $1K after the show.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time

What does she do for a living?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

So what is the name of the business she made money from?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by omonla10(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2021
Tapout:

Look, whether a celebrity is rich or not, whether the source of his/her wealth is legit or not, never get intrigued with what they post on their social media handles. The job Description of a celebrity is "staying relevant".....and he/she will do anything possible to achieve that goal.
u very right. Clout things
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Money laundering bitch! In Dubai everything goes, bring that kinda cash over here his Majesty will seize it.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by nedekid: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Chidex50:
When I'm just looking for 10M for my business. I still dey hope on God sha
Check out yesterdays post about cbn financing graduates of 7 years and below with up to 5m.

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Capeverde: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
How my building foundation was dogged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y253ghMVzXk
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Okay, who is Maria? This so called BBNaija stars have become too much one can't keep track of their names. I think the show should be put on hold for a while until irrelevant ones like this pussy fizzle out.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by player007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

De there de Idolize person that is allegedly sleeping with another woman's husband. You hear.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Iceberghill(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Clitocurrency don skyrock be dat grin
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ayula911: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Excited Male Bouncer Carried Asa Up On Stage In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.