Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (62507 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
When I'm just looking for 10M for my business. I still dey hope on God sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
morikee:
That's $500k i don't believe it.

She is just posing with the Cash to deceive her followers

That Cash belong to an Exchanger
$50k.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by paskal16: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:
that's 500k dollars. equivalent to our 285 million naira.
this one no go school
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
paskal16:
this one no go school

idiot, how much e con be? olodo
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
$50k.

$5k
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Bigpapi: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by FA13(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Naa almost 40 million naira be that ooo.
ok.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:

1 bundle is 100 notes each note is 100 dollars and there are 5 bundles there.
do the math
grin grin grin...cocky,ain't ya?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by FA13(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
post=107022429:
Flaunting wealth on social media has a negative impact on reputation

When people use social media to flaunt their wealth and lifestyle online for others to see.
It’s this type of content that can attract unwanted attention.

Ne careful about this act peeps.

#WeDidOurPart@MANNA
We have heard you.
Jobless policeman of nairaland.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
grin grin grin...cocky,ain't ya?

middle finger
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by paskal16: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:

idiot, how much e con be? olodo
fool how 100 dollar bills go reach 1000 pieces for inside one bundle
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

I am a girl. I'm just dangling this penis to pass time.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
Khaysee:
Now i know why pere love her and she love pere

Rich love to marry rich
is pere rich? undecided
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by SeaTrade(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:

$500k
Oga rest... grin grin grin
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fake dollar

Celebrity life
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Aabheaven:
They don start, after bbn na advertisement for the highest bidder.

Maria isn’t ur average Nigerian celebrity. She worked hard and lived a good life abroad b4 coming back here to dazzle us. grin

Put some respeck on her name. cool
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by paskal16: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:

1 bundle is 100 notes each note is 100 dollars and there are 5 bundles there.
do the math
chai olodo
100 times 100 no be 10k dollars per bundle
Dey need reset ur head with akamu
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by greggng: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
I know maria family personally . Thry don't make noise . They swim in money ...but how she managed to humble herself despite her family wealth makes me happy with her. She is very hard working ...I love the fact that She is not with pere . I suspected pere would 've made a video o Maria to blackmail her..

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Who's she?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Salako01(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Fish brain contribution.

Lol, fatality
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by MyExpression(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Biko what's her full name?

I don't know her.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
abbaapple:
angry

Nonsense and Ingredients lipsrsealed
4,12 and 3 cheesy
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
paskal16:
chai olodo
100 times 100 no be 10k dollars per bundle
Dey need reset ur head with akamu

I have corrected it. fuckoff
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Seun360(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
lomprico:

how?

$100 X 100psc = $10,000.

$10,000 X 5 = $50,000.00
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by luckingto50: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Clitodollancy sported
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Fish brain contribution.

Fish brain? You still valued him. What he has is tadpole brain.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Tapout(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
omonla10:
Life no balance again Sha. No legit work can pay u cash this much.. Cash o, and not cheque.. Ladies own the world truly

Look, whether a celebrity is rich or not, whether the source of his/her wealth is legit or not, never get intrigued with what they post on their social media handles. The job Description of a celebrity is "staying relevant".....and he/she will do anything possible to achieve that goal.

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by ayofe72(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Potter Cabin �

[qwuote author=EBMedia
post=107015044]BBNaija's Maria Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos)

Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Maria, flaunts bundles of hard currency in Dubai, UAE, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVYdCVwLXlD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfdfMQ8-2ZI[/quote]
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2021
jumpshot:
The pattern continues. The hard working women keep flaunting fast wealth on social media while the hard working men keep struggling to buy ordinary Camry to driv around Lagos.

If you're a man and you're still struggling to eat and taking insults from women better use this time to hustle.

DM me if you need update that will help your life.
Baba u make sense over...
Tell put me on d update...I dey interested.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Kingdom888: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
jumpshot:
The pattern continues. The hard working women keep flaunting fast wealth on social media while the hard working men keep struggling to buy ordinary Camry to driv around Lagos.

If you're a man and you're still struggling to eat and taking insults from women better use this time to hustle.

DM me if you need update that will help your life.
Am here
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

Rich with what please? How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation / Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.