Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? (840 Views)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Kept Kids Hungry And Travelled To See Mum / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by helinues: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
What would be your reaction/action?
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Massiveglory: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Reaction: I will be shocked!
Action: I will take the gun and keep it far from her.

1 Like

Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Geestarry(f): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hide it

1 Like

Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by TarOrfeeek: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
I will start to respect her more.

Nigerian women are hired assassins.

grin

2 Likes

Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Bola146(f): 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
I will start to respect her more.

Nigerian women are hired assassins.

grin

Remember you have sisters and a mother grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Iniobong34: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
I wil cal d police right away b4 she use am against me in future grin
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by DontBullshitMe: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
Get her arrested for illegal ownership of gun.
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Polynek(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
We will discuss about it and she will tell me why she has a gun without telling me.
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by sisisioge: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are we in Nigeria or the abroad? It isnt much of a big deal in places like Canada or USA fa grin
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
Youll have to behave yourself for the rest of your life. Lol .. grin.

On a more serious note,. I think your first reaction will be to quietly call her aside and ask her how and why she got a gun.

If her explanations are not satisfactory or the reasons she gives are not cogent and tenable enough, tell her the implications of having a gun in this part of the world and the need to return or dispose it. If she refuses still, hmm... You're on your own ooo...
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by wunmi590(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2021

Pick it up and hide it and would not let her know I picked it up...
Re: You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? by Vision101(m): 4:22am On Oct 25, 2021
Run, run and run. Life is sweet

(1) (Reply)

Professional Washing Hair Basin / Please Fam, Help Clear My Confusion Cos I Dont Understand Any More / HELP: My Biological Father Is Always Laying Courses On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.