Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF (679 Views)

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Damage Your Liver And Kidney / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF by MurffyX(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
I will highlight three drugs in this article today that will hurt your hearing and make you probably go deaf. if you take them in excess

This is why you must be really serious about this piece of knowledge, just as you did with my other posts. And you never know who you can help, please share with others, too. 

The ear is a crucial part of our bodies; it is the ear organ. If you lose your hearing power, you become immediately deaf. You can not hear yourself speak as plainly as you can while you can’t hear what others do. You speak in your own ears, just as you speak, Unpleasant right.

I will highlight three drugs in this article today that will hurt your hearing and make you probably go deaf. if you take them in excess

This is why you must be really serious about this piece of knowledge, just as you did with my other posts. And you never know who you can help, please share with others, too. 

Then let’s go. Yeah, let’s go.

The ear is a crucial part of our bodies; it is the ear organ. If you lose your hearing power, you become immediately deaf. You can not hear yourself speak as plainly as you can while you can’t hear what others do. You speak in your own ears, just as you speak, Unpleasant right.

It is really simple to see that these drugs kill eardrums. But I’m not going to bore too many of the physiological processes. I am just going to try and explain it in very simple terms. Please keep an eye on it.

These are the three ( 3) medications that can harm and make you sordid.

1. GENTAMYCIN

2. NEOMYCIN

3. STREPTOMYCIN

These medications are antibiotics known as AMINOGLYCOSIDS. It is used to treat various types of infections, particularly streptococcal infections, staphylococcal infections, etc.

Aspirin and NSAIDs can also induce hearing loss (like ibuprofen, diclofenac). However, the amount of listening loss is much lower.

These drugs can cause hearing loss through:

1. Side effects: they can cause hearing loss at the ordinary dose. Therefore, a doctor or pharmacist should be taken with your medication for individualized care. Effects on the side:

Please do not go to a drug store and inquire about these medications without first ensuring that the body will not be affected negatively.

2. Effect of overdose or inappropriate intake.

You should be conscious that, for example, medications are not the most common ways of doing things:

1. If you miss a dosage of your medication, it is unethical to take extra doses to compensate for your missing dose. You are also subject to serious health damage because of overdose.

2. Secondly, you do not need to increase the drug dose if you see that the normal dosage of this medication does not work for you. It is also mistaken and dangerous.

These habits can contribute to overconsumption of medicines that can damage the ears and cause hearing loss.

How do you hurt your ears or cause hearing loss?

When you take these drugs, they enter the ear cavity and wreck vital buildings like the cochlear, the lobby, and semi-circular conduits.

And because the ear is a very sensitive organ, there can be very little damage to the hearing.

Please note: before complete hearing loss, you will experience tinnitus which is not produced by an external environment. You can hear a pinching long sound in the ears If you hear this sound, please see the doctor as quickly as possible.

Re: Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF by Bruno3000(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pls o what if u keep hearing this continuous humming sound that never go away? sad
Re: Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF by samwash(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
All the drugs are synonymous with "CIN" so you kwn what to do when next time you hear "CIN"
Re: Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF by MurffyX(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bruno3000:
Pls o what if u keep hearing this continuous humming sound that never go away? sad

Your Problem is Tinnitus

What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus, commonly referred to as ‘ringing in the ears’, is the perception of sound in the ear when none is present.
Tinnitus often presents itself as a ringing sound, though sounds such as chirping, buzzing, humming, hissing, roaring, and other noises are common. Interestingly, Tinnitus itself is not a disease or disorder, but rather a symptom of another underlying condition.

What Causes Tinnitus?
“In most cases, tinnitus is a sensorineural reaction in the brain to damage in the ear and auditory system While noise-induced hearing loss is a common cause, there are over 200 different health disorders that can cause tinnitus as a symptom. Other common causes include age-related hearing loss, obstruction or blockage of the middle ear (often times impacted ear wax), head, neck, or brain trauma, certain prescription drugs, as well as a number of medical conditions and diseases.
Re: Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF by Bruno3000(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2021
MurffyX:

Your Problem is Tinnitus

What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus, commonly referred to as ‘ringing in the ears’, is the perception of sound in the ear when none is present.
Tinnitus often presents itself as a ringing sound, though sounds such as chirping, buzzing, humming, hissing, roaring, and other noises are common. Interestingly, Tinnitus itself is not a disease or disorder, but rather a symptom of another underlying condition.

What Causes Tinnitus?
“In most cases, tinnitus is a sensorineural reaction in the brain to damage in the ear and auditory system While noise-induced hearing loss is a common cause, there are over 200 different health disorders that can cause tinnitus as a symptom. Other common causes include age-related hearing loss, obstruction or blockage of the middle ear (often times impacted ear wax), head, neck, or brain trauma, certain prescription drugs, as well as a number of medical conditions and diseases.
Thanks alot. I think mine is drug-induced. A lot of antibiotic drugs was prescribed for me while growing up. Is there any remedy?

(1) (Reply)

Life Without Stress / Stop Anxiety Now. / What Is The Cost Of Controlling Mosquito Bite In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.