Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Damage Your Liver And Kidney - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Damage Your Liver And Kidney (363 Views)

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Make You DEAF / Dangerous Habits That Can Damage Your Liver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Taking Excess Of These 3 Drugs, They Can Damage Your Liver And Kidney by gassaisk: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Stop taking excess of these 3 drugs, they can damage your liver and kidney

Hello guys, I will try not to waste too much time on this article. I am here to give you quick information that most doctors, pharmacists, and druggists won't tell you. So please take it very seriously.

Before I go on, I will love to quote the popular maxim by Paracelsus, the ancient and renowned alchemists (modern-day pharmacist), he said,

"Sola dosis facit venenum" which means that All things are poison, and nothing is without poison, the dosage alone makes it so a thing is not a poison.

What this means is that; every single drug we are taking is poison, it is the dose that determines if it is safe or not, which is why it is very important to follow the dose prescription given by your health professional.

It's imperative that you keep this piece of advice in mind and make sure you don't make the following mistakes again.

Sometimes we keep doing things that are slowly damaging vital organs in our body without even knowing. We only know when the case has worsened and we rush or they rush us to the hospital.

Yesterday, I was having a chat with one of my friends and he was telling me how the normal dose of paracetamol and some other pain reliefs no longer work for him very well, and that he always takes five extra doses to experience the effect of the drug.

I was stunned by his mentality and I feared for him. These habits must have been slowly destroying his internal systems without him knowing. It's terrible.

So please and please take this information very seriously, you don't want to be a victim after God has brought this information to you. It will be unfortunate.

For some of you, you also drink mixtures of different antibiotics. This is very wrong, antibiotics have specific actions in the body, taking them wrongly and in large doses can lead to fatal health damage.

Because these antibiotics destroy both the good and bad microorganisms in your body, called your microflora.

Good microorganisms have specific and important physiological roles that they play in your body, such as the degradation of some substances into less or nontoxic substances or forms.

Now imagine what will happen when you get rid of all your good microorganisms. You will thus be exposing yourself to toxic substances which can slowly destroy your internal system.

So please if you take antibiotics without prescription, desist from it for your own good.

However, that is not the point of the article. So I'll just go straight to the point.

Now here are the three drugs you must stop taking in excess to avoid damage to your liver and kidney.

At the end of this outline, I am going to tell you why the liver and the kidney are the two main vital organs that are damaged by these drugs in excess amounts or doses.

1. Paracetamol: like my friend which I talked about above, many persons take excess amount of paracetamol (up to 25000mg) because they feel that the normal 1000mg is not enough to give them the relief they need.

This is a deadly venture because paracetamol produces a metabolite (product from the breakdown of paracetamol) that has very bad effects on the liver and kidney at very high doses. In fact, paracetamol is listed among the class of drugs known as hepatotoxic drugs.

Just to be clear, if the normal dose of paracetamol no longer works for you, please take other alternative pain relief drugs such as ibuprofen, ketoprofen, naproxen, and diclofenac, etc.

READ MORE HERE: https://naijacampusjams.com/stop-taking-excess-of-these-3-drugs-they-can-damage-your-liver-and-kidney/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Treatment And Cure Weak Erection (erectile Dysfunction) / 10 Things That Cause Frequent Urination And Foods To Avoid And Eat / Okra Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.