Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish (37686 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by MumuYorubaBoy: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Bubu brothers. My fellow Yoruba Muslim will come and look for ways to tell you they are legitimate businessmen and not terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Johnbosco77(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Buhari.
Has succeeded in turning this country into an abbatoir..

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Piptocoin: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
And the evil president of Nigeria has refused to declare them terrorists while pampering Gumi, the spokesperson and public sympathiser of the murderous and bloodthirsty bandits. Those still supporting Buhari are intellectual donkeys. They are being ridden by a clueless slavemaster and think they are living. Little wonder the igbos call them zombies. What does it take for Buhari to declare bandits terrorists? What?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Lordbinsmar: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Ogun kill Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by wallay77(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
K
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Afamsi: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by bolafez(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2021
May her soul rest in perfect peace.

Nigeria shall overcome.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by ANON333: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
At this point arewa knows better. Igbos in the south east still have their veils on but it won't be for long now.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nooel1: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Miyatti Allah is a terrorist organisation
You're also a terrorist since you're a sympathizer.
It will reach all of una one by one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Zealll: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Octopusssy:

You are an idiot and I pray misfortune befalls you and your loved ones so that you will know that it isn't everything you use to catch cruise on the internet. Wasted sperm that should have been flushed out. Satanic thing
You should have counter his claim by educating us, not cursing and insulting..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by nosagold(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray all those pregnant women who act like the weight of the world is on them because of a load they happily accepted read this and learn.

Pregnancy is not a disability.
We were not there when you were fvcked.
We are damn sure you enjoyed most of the shagging.
How can you spread your legs wide for a preek, gulp it up in your mouth and when the aftermath of your enjoyment is here, you'd expect me to give up my space on a queue for you or treat you preferentially.

No way.

I tell them and I'd say it again, it doesn't make me a gentleman so don't expect pity from me just because you are carrying a bulge that you got through pleasure.

If I find you attractive, I'd woo you despite your bump, if you fall for me, I'd shag you even harder despite your bump.

To all the pregnant women out there,
Carry your pregnancy with all sense of responsibility and expect no empathy from anyone. In due time, our good Lord will make you birth safely.

Till then, a minute of silence to the dead pharmacist who died because of being sluggish. No, she died because she expected people to pity her because she was pregnant.

But that's not a good enough reason for anyone to die but we all know that bandits are monsters.

You lack wisdom

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by KingsizeD(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
lol , you be foool
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray all those pregnant women who act like the weight of the world is on them because of a load they happily accepted read this and learn.

How can you spread your legs wide for a preek, gulp it up in your mouth and when the aftermath of your enjoyment is here, you'd expect me to give up my space on a queue for you or treat you preferentially.

No way.

I tell them and I'd say it again, it doesn't make me a gentleman so don't expect pity from me just because you are carrying a bulge that you got through pleasure.

If I find you attractive, I'd woo you despite your bump, if you fall for me, I'd shag you even harder despite your bump.

Carry your pregnancy with all sense of responsibility and expect no empathy from anyone. In due time, our good Lord will make you birth safely.

Till then, a minute of silence to the dead pharmacist who died because of being sluggish. No, she died because she expected people to pity her because she was pregnant.

But that's not a good enough reason for anyone to die but we all know that bandits are monsters.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by yeniyeni(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
May you be pregnant this year to experience what pregnant women go through. It dosent matter if you are a boy-man or a girl-virgin. iseeeeee
quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=107020879] shocked

No way.

But that's not a good enough reason for anyone to die but we all know that bandits are monsters.[/quote]
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Kasco(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by adonisgold: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Bross, E be like say you no get sense.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by jaxxy(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Bandits are terrorists.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Pipefitter: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2021
You could have done better.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by stanliwise(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

you nor just get sense

12 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Realdollars: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

And nobody disturb your mom when she conceived you, nobody shag her, or did maybe it happened and you want to do the same.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2021
adonisgold:
Bross, E be like say you no get sense.

Him no get anything that looks like sense @ all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by giglord442(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Idiat from the pit of HELL

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by osuofia2(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

Guy try get sense na

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Subsea101: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2021
E be like say them they give this people financial target... useless bunch of terrorists
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Pyhonist: 8:52am On Oct 25, 2021
Octopusssy:

You are an idiot and I pray misfortune befalls you and your loved ones so that you will know that it isn't everything you use to catch cruise on the internet. Wasted sperm that should have been flushed out. Satanic thing

That guy is not just an 1mbecile, he also extremely idiotic.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Fuckthamods: 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Octopusssy:

He spoke the fact!
I've suffered a lot because of pregnant women, like as if i was the one that fvcked them with their entitlement mentality.
Someone will stand in a long que for hours and when it's almost their turn a pregnant woman will come from no where and chance them. You don't know how painful and annoying that shi is angry
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Adeolajude(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=107020879] shocked

No way.

The painful part is that your mother was not shot through the stomach while carrying your measurable pregnancy....but just as merciful God his..cos of ur parent the stupid and useless you was made to come to earth to join fellow useless less than an animal called human being...but I am sure u know u are sick in the head.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
What as they blame ipob , esn and kanu... what has ipob do fulani people haven't done thrice in Nigeria ... she as they are slaughtering people in their path as if we are in war with them... the useless president who has soft tendency for terrorist still not found any thing reasonable to proscribe them... and sheik Gumi is free man today
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Yet... They are mere bandits not terrorists!

We can't use maximum force on them... We just have to keep negotiating with and paying them alongside their ambassador (Sheikh Gumi)... One day, they will get tired and change their ways.

Naija: Government of Northern miscreants for Northern miscreants!!!
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by mejai(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

Nigerians no dey like truth. Always emotional. Minus death, every other thing in this write is pure truth.
Most women dey extra sluggish when preggy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by nick50(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way...fulani terrorist spotted !!

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2021
A time will come when there won't be internet for us to use in Nigeria, when there will be martial law and a systemic cleansing of ethnicities in Nigeria.

Then, maybe we will finally wake up.

For now, we are all reading these horrible news as if it's happening in Afghanistan and not Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Naija147: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

I have never seen sense in your posts and comments, I don’t know what interest people about you and your comments.

You are a disgrace I tell you

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / $100m Aircraft Maintenance Facility Rots Away In Akwa Ibom Since 2012 / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.