Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish (37711 Views)

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

If being fertile and strong means breeding like rat and being shameless, then i wish you and your family infertility and everlasting weakness. Na your type go sweet to beat well, it's obvious you lack respect. Useless entitled spoilt bitch.
Stupid boy.... I now see where you get your toxicity, from your father right?, your father beat your mother right?.... That's why you feel every woman should be beaten right?.... Stupid boy, you can even troll very well, you think say curse fit do me anything?... Think again... Omo ale.... If your father haven't beaten your mother to death, kindly find a way to bring her out of the toxic marriage that produced you. And if I meet you face to face, I'll make sure one of your teeth get broken.... Stupid son of a useless father

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
emmyluizzz:

you are a wise man....

the truth is always bitter...you have spoken well and said my mind

for all those who throw insults on him be you man or woman....may thunder from above strike you down...

you are a mad man, you are so stupid to the score

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2021
emmyluizzz:

you are a wise man....

the truth is always bitter...you have spoken well and said my mind

for all those who throw insults on him be you man or woman....may thunder from above strike you down...
May thunder strike your whole household down today.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray all those pregnant women who act like the weight of the world is on them because of a load they happily accepted read this and learn.

Pregnancy is not a disability.
We were not there when you were fvcked.
We are damn sure you enjoyed most of the shagging.
How can you spread your legs wide for a preek, gulp it up in your mouth and when the aftermath of your enjoyment is here, you'd expect me to give up my space on a queue for you or treat you preferentially.

No way.

I tell them and I'd say it again, it doesn't make me a gentleman so don't expect pity from me just because you are carrying a bulge that you got through pleasure.

If I find you attractive, I'd woo you despite your bump, if you fall for me, I'd shag you even harder despite your bump.

To all the pregnant women out there,
Carry your pregnancy with all sense of responsibility and expect no empathy from anyone. In due time, our good Lord will make you birth safely.

Till then, a minute of silence to the dead pharmacist who died because of being sluggish. No, she died because she expected people to pity her because she was pregnant.

But that's not a good enough reason for anyone to die but we all know that bandits are monsters.
You're a fool! angry

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by emmyluizzz: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2021
awesonjr:

I have heard this insult many times pls say something new..cos me no fit vex for this small insult

Anu mpama
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2021
emmyluizzz:

need which brain....
na your brain need medication cos you are m*d......

everything that nigga said is pure truth
you are very stupid,
but really mad people full dis fourm
and you with that fool are one of them
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by emmyluizzz: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2021
awesonjr:

you are very stupid,

grin
awesonjr:

you are very stupid,

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by emmyluizzz: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
awesonjr:
oga is to the core not to the score
go school before we go talk
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by maldino: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
BANDITS OR TERRORISTS?
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by emmyluizzz: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
awesonjr:
you are very stupid,
oga na forum no be fourm

Grammer and you are like day and night
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by woleabayo(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
its well in this country
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by twosquare(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
It's so unfortunate I tell you sir.... The comment recks of a misogynism.... Total shame
you're taking nwamaipke serious. Lolz
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by od501: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray all those pregnant women who act like the weight of the world is on them because of a load they happily accepted read this and learn.

How can you spread your legs wide for a preek, gulp it up in your mouth and when the aftermath of your enjoyment is here, you'd expect me to give up my space on a queue for you or treat you preferentially.

No way.

I tell them and I'd say it again, it doesn't make me a gentleman so don't expect pity from me just because you are carrying a bulge that you got through pleasure.

If I find you attractive, I'd woo you despite your bump, if you fall for me, I'd shag you even harder despite your bump.

Carry your pregnancy with all sense of responsibility and expect no empathy from anyone. In due time, our good Lord will make you birth safely.

Till then, a minute of silence to the dead pharmacist who died because of being sluggish. No, she died because she expected people to pity her because she was pregnant.

But that's not a good enough reason for anyone to die but we all know that bandits are monsters.

Did you read the piece sir?
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by kissdabride: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

Dis one normal

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by win2da: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
You are the definition of a supposed sperm in the condom.... Do you know the pains, discomfort and sometimes death that these pregnant women encounter just to give birth to another life and BOOOM!!! AN IDIOT LIKE WAS BIRTHED.....

CURSE:. MAY NO WOMAN COME NEAR YOU.... MAY YOYR MOTHER CURSE YOU... MAY UR SISTERS, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND, DAUGHTER AND AND FEMALE CLOSE TO YOU KILL YOU.....

MAY NO WOMAN COME NEAR YOU TILL THE EBD OF YOYR MISERABLE LIFE.....
[color=#990000][/color]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by kindredspirit(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Franckly62:

It's shocking how you managed to write this epistle that looks like it makes sense but...on closer look, respectfully Sir, this response is insensitive, misogynistic and in relation to the post, doesn't make sense at all.

Seems you don't know nwaAmaikpe. He's nairaland's resident idiot.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by emmyluizzz: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
May thunder strike your whole household down today.
I normally don't quote anybody with the f red tag
especially ugly ones
you are not worth it
get lost..cunt
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by twosquare(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Seems you don't know nwaAmaikpe. He's nairaland's resident idiot.
Someone who took time to learn foolishness and madness.... grin grin grin He has said worse in the past. I just dey shake my head at people quoting and insulting him. A normal human being fighting a mad man, please, who will people think is mad?
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by seunayantokun(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2021
Are they still bandits, reporter?
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2021
dazzlingd:

Oh my god grin grin

How is this funny? How kinds encourage this sort of trash in this platform
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by ridbell01(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
They are Fulani and the president is also a Fulani man
We move
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Fuckthamods: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Stupid boy.... I now see where you get your toxicity, from your father right?, your father beat your mother right?.... That's why you feel every woman should be beaten right?.... Stupid boy, you can even troll very well, you think say curse fit do me anything?... Think again... Omo ale.... If your father haven't beaten your mother to death, kindly find a way to bring her out of the toxic marriage that produced you. And if I meet you face to face, I'll make sure one of your teeth get broken.... Stupid son of a useless father
I laugh, so you can break my teeth but want pity for being pregnant, face your responsibility without being entitled before dreaming of meeting me face to face.
It's an abomination to compare my mother to your rotten lazy self.. My mum has never been beaten and no one will try it cos she respects herself unlike you foolish brat.. With your character, only a useless man will marry your type and not beat you to stupor.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
emmyluizzz:

I normally don't quote anybody with the f red tag
especially ugly ones
you are not worth it
get lost..cunt
Now you're the ugly one here, see your spewing rubbish, it stinks and smell, just like your life.... You do not worth my time either so go and hang yourself by drowning.... You're definitely not needed on planet earth.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:

I laugh, so you can break my teeth but want pity for being pregnant, face your responsibility without being entitled before dreaming of meeting me face to face.
It's an abomination to compare my mother to your rotten lazy self.. My mum has never been beaten and no one will try it cos she respects herself unlike you foolish brat.. With your character, only a useless man will marry your type and not beat you to stupor.
Oga if your mother is as hardworking as I am she would have not marry your abusive father so rest, drink water cos it's obvious your brain is dehydrated.... Pele sho gbo.... God will heal you...
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Ten06(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2021
If it does not hit close to home they do not arrest
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by seyz91(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
imagine the story

shotdown bandit down cuz he killed a woman for slowing them down

which means he wouldn't have been arrested initially for being a bandit but was only arrested for shooting a person down

stupid corntree normalizing terrorists

libra is now a better country and more habitable than Nigeria

dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-bandits-shot-pregnant-pharmacist-dead-for-being-sluggish/
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by stinechykee: 10:31am On Oct 25, 2021
You will not see those resident Zombies and BMC here to masturbate on this atrocious act but if it's South East they will start masturbating till they have low sperm count.Children of hate and perdition
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2021
Nwaikpe I hail you!
You successfully derail the thread. The mods wouldn't know that.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by paramakina202: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2021
Which kan country be this eh.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Fuckthamods: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2021
[s]
Doradorwa:
Oga if your mother is as hardworking as I am she would have not marry your abusive father so rest, drink water cos it's obvious your brain is dehydrated.... Pele sho gbo.... God will heal you...
[/s]
Hardworking my black ass... If you're married then it's obvious you an housewife waiting for a mugu husband to come back home and massage your smelly lazy feet.
You need that water more than me for initially jumping on my mentions like a cry baby... And certainly, an abusive father would have done good for a character like yourz.
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Hardworking my black ass... If you're married then it's obvious you an housewife waiting for a mugu husband to come back home and massage your smelly lazy feet.
You need that water more than me for initially jumping on my mentions like a cry baby... And certainly, an abusive father would have done good for a character like yourz.
Guy, like I said earlier, you're a new SSCE graduate, una type plenty for NL.... Just take my advice and get your mother out of the toxic marriage that have tied her down.... Your father ought not to be beating her, after her breeding like a rat for him.... It's unacceptable.... And drink water, so that your brain can function well. Bye grin
Re: Bandits Shoot Pregnant Pharmacist Dead For Being Sluggish by Fuckthamods: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Guy, like I said earlier, you're a new SSCE graduate, una type plenty for NL.... Just take my advice and get your mother out of the toxic marriage that have tied her down.... Your father ought not to be beating her, after her breeding like a rat for him.... It's unacceptable.... And drink water, so that your brain can function well. Bye grin
No be only SSCE, na common entrance.
I like the way you're picturing my mom's life like how yours is meant to be, that's the exact life you deserve. Everyday correct beating and breeding like rat till you get used to being strong when pregnant. Bye! Entitled brat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afolabi Olaposi Shot Dead In Ondo / Buhari, Osinbajo's Absence At Late Army Chief's Burial: A Major Gaffe / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.